The much anticipated autopsy of Anna Nicole Smith has been finally revealed to the public. The autopsy reveals that Anna Nicole Smith died of an accidental overdose. Natural causes? Of course this does not mean that negligence may have not been involved. How convenient that mother and son die of the same cause about 6 months apart.
Anna Nicole Smith was on nine prescription medications that killed her in an accidental drug overdose, authorities said Monday, six weeks after the 39-year old former Playboy Playmate died in a hotel room.
“The cause of death was combined drug intoxication,” said Chief Medical Examiner Dr. Joshua Perper. “It looks like of she died of natural causes.”
Natural causes? You mean just like her son dying of an accidental overdose as well earlier this year? Who prescribes 9 medications that might interact in an adverse way? Who allows or enables one to take such medication in the first place? Didn’t Anna Nicole Smith have people who were paid to look out after her and handle her affairs?
In the days prior to her death, Smith had taken several antidepressants and antianxiety drugs medications, including methadone, human-growth hormones for longevity, weight loss and immunoglobulin drugs, Perper said. Her friends and psychiatrist said Smith had suffered from a 105-degree two days before her death. He said Smith was on anti-flu medication for a fever caused by a bacterial infection from the drugs she was taking.
Minutes earlier, the police chief of the Seminole Indian tribe, Charlie Tiger, announced that Smith died Feb. 8 of an accidental drug overdose, adding: “We found nothing to indicate any foul play.” (Sun Sentinel)