ANTHONY WEINER GOES FROM PERVY DISGRACE TO POSSIBLE SEX OFFENDER …. CARLOS DANGER IN BIG TROUBLE.
As if it was not bad enough that Anthony Weiner had previously disgraced himself with his previous sexting exploits, Weiner now finds himself in a world of trouble and possible criminal charges after having knowingly sexted with a 15 year old female minor. The Daily Mail broke the story of Anthony Weiner’s online sexual relationship with a 15-year-old girl during which she claims he asked her to dress up in ‘school-girl’ outfits for him on a video messaging application and pressed her to engage in ‘rape fantasies’. YIKES! This dude is one sick puppy. According to accounts, Weiner knew she was a 15 year old high school sophomore.
- A high school girl, whose name is being withheld by DailyMail.com because she is a minor, reveals the online relationship began last January
- Weiner and Huma Abedin, Hillary Clinton’s top aide, were still together
- He told the teen that it had been a year since he and Huma had sex
- The girl says she told him she was 15 and a sophomore in high school; messages confirm he knew she was underage
- In one message Weiner tells the girl ‘I would bust that tight p***y’
- She claims Weiner asked her to undress and encouraged her to touch herself and say his name over video chat
- Weiner would not get fully nude, but usually shirtless and wearing boxers
- Weiner did not deny exchanging ‘flirtatious’ messages with the teen to DailyMail.com. He declined to comment on the specifics.
New York Gov. Andrew Cuomo (D.) said Weiner’s activities could land him in jail. Gee, you think? It is a sex crime isn’t it with a minor?
Prosecutors in the office of US Attorney Preet Bharara have issued a subpoena for Anthony Weiner’s cell phone and other records, according to law enforcement officials.
The FBI and the New York Police Department have opened preliminary investigations of allegations that the former New York Democratic congressman exchanged sexually explicit text messages with a purportedly underage girl.
Spokespersons for the US Attorney’s Office in Manhattan and the FBI declined to comment.
The allegations first surfaced in the Daily Mail.
The online sexting relationship allegedly went on for months between Weiner and a girl claiming to be just 15. The Daily Mail reported she said he sent her numerous photos, one of him in a pool and at least one bare-chested.
The U.S. Attorney’s Office has issued a subpoena for Weiner’s phone records after sexting with a minor.
North Carolina Governor Pat McCrory Calls out National Guard as Charlotte Police Shooting Protests Turn into Riots for Second Night
The North Carolina Governor has called out the National Guard and declared a sate of emergency in Charlotte as for a second night their were protests, riots and looting in response to the police shooting of Keith Lamont Scott. The National Guard is to assist the police in maintaining order which seems to have gotten completely out of control. Exactly how is looting, destroying property and harming others a manner of protesting an individual shot by a police officer? That is a riot, not a protest.
Second night of violent protests over Charlotte police shooting
Check out the protesting HERE which amounts to nothing more than an act of vandalism.
Or HERE where Charlotte protesters tried to throw Photographer into a fire.
Or HERE where Charlotte Protester beating man begging for mercy in parking garage.
Protests turned violent for a second night in Charlotte after Tuesday’s fatal police shooting of a black man. Late Wednesday, Gov. Pat McCrory declared a state of emergency for the city and deployed the National Guard and State Highway Patrol troopers to assist local police.
One person was shot at the protest and was taken to the hospital with life-threatening injuries, Medic said. The city initially reported that he died, but later retracted that, saying he was on life-support.
Medic said on Twitter that it was treating the patient for a gunshot wound en route to Carolinas Medical Center at about 8:45 p.m.
The person was shot in the area of North College and East Trade streets.
Medic said it was responding to “multiple incidents uptown related to the situation in the College Street area” but was no more specific.
The shooting was “civilian on civilian,” the city tweeted. “@CMPD did not fire shot.”
“The state has many additional assets nearby to assist,” McCrory said. “Any violence directed toward our citizens or police officers or destruction of property should not be tolerated.”
Socialist Bernie Sanders Who Railed Against the Democrat Party Establishement Now Says, ‘This is Not the Time for a Protest Vote’
BERNIE SANDERS TURNS OUT TO BY A LYING, IN THE TANK ESTABLISHMENT FRAUD AFTER ALL …
Sorry millennials and those that backed Bernie Sanders because you thought he was more than just a political candidate and in fact was a political movement, you have been “BERNED”. What a joke and a fraud. The man who ran as a self-proclaimed socialist in the 2016 Democrat primary against Hillary Clinton and a an alternative and protest vote against Hillary and the establishment now says … “This is not the time for a protest vote, in terms of a presidential campaign,” and don’t vote for Libertarian Gary Johnson or for the Green Party’s Jill Stein. FRAUD!!! Its nice to see that the socialist has gotten in line behind the Democrat party establishment. I can say that I agree with pretty much nothing, but I could respect him because I thought he believed in what he was saying. Guess what, the respect is gone too because he is a sell out. However, there is already a large group of Bernie voters who will never vote for Hillary.
Remember when Sanders actually stood for something and was against the establishment?
Anyone driving into Bernie Sanders’s rally here, anyone with a radio tuned to ABC News, could hear the low-key voice of Libertarian presidential nominee Gary Johnson. In 60-second radio spots, the former governor of New Mexico introduces himself as a pragmatist who, like most voters, resented a presidential choice between Hillary Clinton and Donald Trump.
“Our economic challenges will be conquered not by force, but by cooperation and mutual respect,” Johnson says in one of the ads. “For the independent majority of Americans who feel as I do, I say: Why wait one more day?”
At the rally itself, Sanders continued making the pitch he’s been honing since he returned to the campaign trail: This isn’t a year to vote third party. Mentioning Clinton’s name sparingly, Sanders told several hundred voters — many still wearing gear from the Democratic primary — that their votes could stop the election of a Republican “who thinks climate change is a hoax.”
Sanders, who was the most prominent independent in American politics even before his run, is gradually embracing a role as a third-party critic, a spoiler of the spoilers. As Democrats contemplate ways to tamp down a protest vote for Johnson, or for the Green Party’s Jill Stein, Sanders is already arguing that anyone who voted for him would set the movement back by voting against Clinton. In an interview after the rally — the first in a three-state weekend tour for Democratic candidates — Sanders said that Democrats and the media need to focus on Clinton’s actual policies more than they have been, in a campaign dominated by back-and-forths about Trump’s gaffes.
“This is not the time for a protest vote, in terms of a presidential campaign,” Sanders said.
I could not disagree more … this is exactly the time and place for a protest vote. It is time to vote for anyone who is not the establishment which also means it is time to vote for a non-politician.
I GUESS THIS IS MORE OF HILLARY CLINTON BEING FOR THE LITTLE GUY … REPEATEDLY OVERCHARGING DONORS WITHOUT THEIR CONSENT.
The Observer is reporting that the Hillary Clinton campaign is stealing from her poorest supporters by purposefully and repeatedly overcharging them after they make what’s supposed to be a one-time small donation through her official campaign website. According to the report, her campaign overcharge donors by $20, $40 or $60 but never more than $100. And why is that? Because as a fraud expert explains, “We don’t investigate fraudulent charges unless they are over $100.” They went on to say, “the Clinton campaign knows this, that’s why we don’t see any charges over the $100 amount, they’ll stop the charges just below $100.” As BPR opines, Apparently donating to Hillary’s campaign with a credit card is, “the gift that’ll keep on giving, and giving, and giving, even without your consent!”
Hillary Clinton’s campaign is stealing from her poorest supporters by purposefully and repeatedly overcharging them after they make what’s supposed to be a one-time small donation through her official campaign website, multiple sources tell the Observer.
The overcharges are occurring so often that the fraud department at one of the nation’s biggest banks receives up to 100 phone calls a day from Clinton’s small donors asking for refunds for unauthorized charges to their bankcards made by Clinton’s campaign. One elderly Clinton donor, who has been a victim of this fraud scheme, has filed a complaint with her state’s attorney general and a representative from the office told her that they had forwarded her case to the Federal Election Commission.
“We get up to a hundred calls a day from Hillary’s low-income supporters complaining about multiple unauthorized charges,” a source, who asked to remain anonymous for fear of job security, from the Wells Fargo fraud department told the Observer. The source claims that the Clinton campaign has been pulling this stunt since Spring of this year. The Hillary for America campaign will overcharge small donors by repeatedly charging small amounts such as $20 to the bankcards of donors who made a one-time donation. However, the Clinton campaign strategically doesn’t overcharge these donors $100 or more because the bank would then be obligated to investigate the fraud.
“We don’t investigate fraudulent charges unless they are over $100,” the fraud specialist explained. “The Clinton campaign knows this, that’s why we don’t see any charges over the $100 amount, they’ll stop the charges just below $100. We’ll see her campaign overcharge donors by $20, $40 or $60 but never more than $100.” The source, who has worked for Wells Fargo for over 10 years, said that the total amount they refund customers on a daily basis who have been overcharged by Clinton’s campaign “varies” but the bank usually issues refunds that total between $700 and $1200 per day.
Don’t the Little People who support Hillary understand this is how the pay for play system works with Hillary and the Clinton Foundation/Campaign?
Daily Commentary – Wednesday, September 14, 2016 – Looks Like TLC Brand of Reality TV is Having Problems Again
- Toby Willis, of the Willis Clan a family of musicians that recently had a show has been arrested on child rape charges