The autopsy is supposed to be finally released on this coming Monday as to the cause of death of Anna Nicole Smith according to a press conference from Medical Examiner, Dr. Joshua Perper . Its about time, its not like they have not had the results for weeks. The buzz and rumors out their is that Anna Nicole Smith died of a lethal and toxic level of sleep medication, chloral hydrate.
At therapeutic doses (and without the introduction of alcohol and other depressants), chloral produces few negative side effects and is competent in promoting sleep. Although chloral hydrate is still encountered today, its use has declined with the introduction of other barbiturates.
Toxic level of sleeping medication? Blood infections? Non-sterile needles? 105 degree temperature? Didn’t Anna Nicole Smith pay people to handle her?
Anna Nicole Smith died of a lethal level of a potent sleep medication, but she had a raging blood infection that could have killed her had she not overdosed, an exclusive report revealed yesterday.
Smith took the speedy sleep-inducer chloral hydrate, which is sometimes used in “date rape” drugs, the night of Feb. 7 and never woke up, according to a joint investigation by sister publications the National Enquirer and the Star.
In its most stunning disclosure, the report says Smith’s life might have been saved had she simply gone to a hospital rather than treating her severe fever, nausea and other infection symptoms on her own. (Daily News)
Publications are also stating that Anna Nicole Smith’s infection that caused a 105 degree temperature was apparently caused from a non-sterlized needle. All this under the steady care of Howard K. Stern. Maybe Howard K. Stern can explain what was the importance of having Anna Nicole Smith get on a plane so ill and why he left her alone in a hotel room. Maybe a doctor or a hospital might have been the answer? You really took care of her well, didn’t you?
The ENQUIRER learned that just before she left the Bahamas for Florida on February 5, three days before she died, Anna Nicole received an injection in her left buttock.
Tests did not reveal what that substance was.
“As she boarded the plane for Miami, Anna Nicole developed a painful abscess at the site of the injection,” said a source with knowledge of the case. “The needle wasn’t sterile. The pain kept getting worse as the abscess got larger and larger very quickly.” (Star Magazine)
Read more at some other celeb sites: