The Two Aruban Security Guards Mickey John, 30, and Abraham Jones, 28 are to be released tonight according to an interview with one of their lawyers on TOP 95.
Jones is out now, Mickey John is due out in a little bit
This is a great thing as it shows the case is moving forward and these men do have their freedom.
The real story is that Jones got one of the three suspects to talk to him and admit they never went to the Holiday Inn after they left with Natalee. Depak told jones that they went to the lighthouse and then dropped Joran and Natalee near the Marriot, and then the brothers went home. WOW! 11:25
- ” Day 1 I knew I was innocent”
- “Never saw Natalie before”
- ” Suing is undecided”
- ”Talk to Depak in . Interviewing him in the cell”
- ” Holiday Inn Story all made up, never brought her back to Holiday inn” ”
- “Went to Lighthouse. Dropped him and nat near Marriot”
- “Very Very Drunk Under the heavy influence of alcohol . Left lighthouse at 230″
- Whole Mickey Mouse Game” Dectectives apologized to him”
- “Left Carlos and Charlies and went to the lighthouse and then droped Joran and Natalee at the Marriot”
- Depak went online and talked to him (Dutch Boy) on cell phone and chat online
- “I was smarter than him. “ He got Depak to trust him
- Arrested for being black.
- Concerning the missing girl.
- Interview in English and made him write statement in dutch I need full apology from the Aruban and Dutch Government.
- Status in Depak in Cell , Looked very calm,
- Mother mad as heck about the son being arrested in the morning and very rude to his mother.
- Let go at night like a thief. # hours looking for my son…
- 3 hours did not know where he is. “
- You are not allowed to see him, you are not allowed to talk to him. (Tom : Joran’s mother was there with Johan)
- “This is discrimination, they dragged my son out in public, while the whites got to cover themselves. “
UPDATE: FOX GETS STORY UP AT 12:00 . AP Gets story up at 11:18 Blogs beat the MSM hands down ! AP
Prosecutors on Monday released two former hotel security guards who were the first men detained in the disappearance of an Alabama honors student, the day after the girl’s missing mother said they were innocent. Three young men who took 18-year-old Natalee Holloway to a beach early in the morning hours before she went missing on May 30 remain in custody. “I’m very happy but also disappointed,” Antonius “Mickey” John told The Associated Press by telephone of his detention since June 5. “I knew from day one that I was innocent.” He spoke from the home of his lawyer, Noraina Pietersz, who said the release of John, 30, and Abraham Jones, 28, came before a judge reviewed a motion for release filed Monday