Obama Administration Foreign Policy Cover Up of Benghazi-Gate … Within 24 Hours Obama Administration Knew Benghazi Attacks & Murders Were Work of Al-Qaeda … Bipartisan Democrats & Republicans Support for Answers!
Benghazi-Gate … the Obama administration knew the truth and spread a lie as to what happened.
When a President misrepresents the facts on the economy and gets it wrong people lose money, when one misrepresents the fact on foreign policy, people die. Let’s see if the corrupt liberal media complex let’s Obama skate on this scandal?
So Barack Obama is great on terror and foreign policy, eh? It is being reported that within 24 hours of the 9-11 Benghazi Consulate attacks and the subsequent murders of the US Ambassador to Libya and three other Americans, the Obama Administration knew that it was the work of Al-Qaeda.
However, for days and a week after the heinous attacks and murders, the Obama administration told reporters that the consulate attack was the related to an offensive YouTube movie trailer. They even sent the UN Ambassador Rice out on all of the Sunday Talk Shows touting the movie trailer as the reason for the attacks when they knew otherwise. As stated at the Gateway Pundit, yet at the same time the administration was privately circulating a document with a very different opinion on the murderous attack. Instead of presenting the facts to ‘We the People” and take charge of the situation, Barack Obama instead played politics with the intel and went off to a campaign event in Vegas. How Presidential!
Catherine Herridge from FOX News reported:
“There was this private narrative you see in the intelligence community where they separate what happened in Libya from this YouTube clip and then you have this public narrative that you have from this administration. And I got a hold of this Homeland Security Assessment. It talks about the scope of the demonstrations in the first week after 9-11 and what’s interesting to me is that this intelligence document makes no mention of the YouTube clip. So again, that’s sort of the private narrative but the public narrative from this administration has been that the clip has really prompted the assault not only in Libya but elsewhere in the Middle East.”
It gets worse for Obama and his mouthpiece minions, as reported at The Daily Beast, U.S. Officials Knew Libya Attacks Were Work of Al Qaeda Affiliates. The also confirm that within 24 hours US agencies knew this was a terror attack. Are we really supposed to believe that President Obama did not know and was not made aware? Or did he miss that White House briefing too?
Within 24 hours of the 9-11 anniversary attack on the United States consulate in Benghazi, U.S. intelligence agencies had strong indications al Qaeda–affiliated operatives were behind the attack, and had even pinpointed the location of one of those attackers. Three separate U.S. intelligence officials who spoke to The Daily Beast said the early information was enough to show that the attack was planned and the work of al Qaeda affiliates operating in Eastern Libya.
Nonetheless, it took until late last week for the White House and the administration to formally acknowledge that the Benghazi assault was a terrorist attack. On Sunday, Obama adviser Robert Gibbs explained the evolving narrative as a function of new information coming in quickly on the attacks. “We learned more information every single day about what happened,” Gibbs said on Fox News. “Nobody wants to get to the bottom of this faster than we do.”
The intelligence officials who spoke to The Daily Beast did so anonymously because they weren’t authorized to speak to the press. They said U.S. intelligence agencies developed leads on four of the participants of the attacks within 24 hours of the fire fight that took place mainly at an annex near the Benghazi consulate. For one of those individuals, the U.S. agencies were able to find his location after his use of social media. “We had two kinds of intelligence on one guy,” this official said. “We believe we had enough to target him.”
UPDATE I: US Senator Christie Ayotte (NH-R) stated on FOX News that UN Ambassador Susan Rice is either incompetent or deliberately mislead the American people on the Benghazi terror attack.
UPDATE II: Finally we have bipartisan support in Congress … Republicans and Democrats demanding answers for the Libyan attacks.
Senate Democrats on Thursday will join their Republican colleagues in pressing the administration for more information about the deadly attack that killed Ambassador Christopher Stevens and three other Americans in Benghazi.
“I will say that this has now turned into a very bipartisan concern,” Sen. Bob Corker (R-Tenn.) told Fox News Thursday morning. “It’s my understanding today that all members of the Foreign Relations Committee — both Democrats and Republicans — are asking the administration for answers. So this is now something that certainly could never be colored as partisan.”
The Senate Foreign Relations Committee said a bipartisan letter is in the works, but did not reveal details of what it would include.
The letter comes as Republicans have attacked the Obama administration’s muddled explanation of what happened in Benghazi on the anniversary of the Sept. 11 attacks.