Missing in Aruba: Joran Van der Sloot Now Says he Sold Natalee Holloway to a Venezuelan Man Who Wanted a Blonde Girl for $10K
Joran Van der Sloot, the sociopath is back …
Did Joran Van der Sloot just admit to kidnapping and human trafficking last night in an interview On the Record? Joran Van der Sloot may have admitted to more crimes that could land him in jail for a longer period of time than just a murder charge. There are not too many people that Joran Van der Sloot did not implicate in criminal or unethical behavior. If we are to believe the story that Joran Van der Sloot provided Greta Van Susteren then we are to believe the following:
- Joran’s lawyer knew from the beginning that his client committed the crimes of kidnapping and human trafficking while stating that his client was innocent and had nothing to do with Natalee’s disappearance.
- That Paulus Van der Sloot was complicit in the cover up of his son’s crime and that he bribed Aruban police officers.
- That at least two Aruban police officers solicited and received bribes to keep quiet.
- That his teacher from his school was complicit in a cover up and obstructed justice knowing what Joran had done in selling Natalee.
- Deepak and Satish Kalpoe were accessories to the crime against Natalee Holloway and were paid $1000 for their participation in the crime.
- That Deepak, Satish and his American attorneys knowingly obstructed justice and solicited the promise of $1 million in order for a quit pro quo for Joran to remain quiet and not say anything damning against the Kalpoe’s.
- Joran admitted to premeditated kidnapping, human trafficking and potentially accessory to murder if his “mystery” man killed Natalee.
To discuss the case, get further updates and to provide your own opinion go to Scared Monkeys.net Forum: Natalee Holloway. We will be breaking up the story in to many different part as there is just too much information to put in one story. Updates to follow.
After all the stories and lies that he has given to police. After all the stories and lies he has given to the media in past interviews. After all the admissions he has been caught in by secret filmed video, Joran Van der Sloot now has a new story to tell as to what happened to Natalee Holloway. In an interview with Greta Van Susteren Joran Van der Sloot now claims that he did not leave Natalee Holloway on the white sand beaches of Aruban that fateful night in 2005 but instead sold her to a Venezuelan man for $10,000.
Joran Vander Sloot becomes uncomfortable in interview when discussion moves to his father Paulus and the reference of giving bribes to Aruban police officers.
Video from Fox News “On the Record” with Greta Van Susteren:
Joran Van der Sloot, the last reported person ever to see Natalee Holloway now tells the world that he sold Natalee Holloway to an unknown man in Aruba for $10K. He claims that an man that he met in an Aruban casino who is some where between the age of 30 to 40 offered Joran money for as was stated, “bring him a blonde girl.”
That began last nights interview with Joran Van der Sloot and the far fetched story of Joran Van der Sloot admitting to human trafficking and the sale of Natalee Holloway. However, was it far fetched? Just recently Dutch TV crime investigator Peter R de Vries just recently caught Joran Van der Sloot on secret video in a hotel room participating in human sex trafficking in Thailand.
Joran states that while at Carlos n’ Charlies and seeing Natalee Holloway and the condition she was in, he suddenly remembered the conversation he had with the “unknown man” who would pay him $10K for a blonde. Joran also implicated Deepak & Satish Kalpoe in the crime as he states he told them at the bar what his plan was. Joran would later say that he paid the Kalpoe’s $1000 each.
The story then goes that Joran and Natalee were dropped off at the beach near the Marriott as they was the meeting place for the mysterious stranger. Natalee Holloway was then placed on a boat and as Joran states never said a word. Believable?
In an interview with the US news channel, he claimed he repeatedly met the man in a casino. The Venezuelan offered him 10,000 US dollars.
Joran van der Sloot told how he watched Natalee, who was drunk, being hauled on board a vessel chartered by the Venezuelan. There was no struggle or anything, he said.
Natalee vanished on the Caribbean island of Aruba – part of the Kingdom of the Netherlands – on 30 May 2005. Joran van der Sloot has been arrested twice in connection with her disappearance, but without conclusive evidence he has never been brought to trial.
He now lives in Thailand, where he has come under suspicion
At the very end of the interview we learn that Joran Van der Sloot would later call back Greta and say that he was lying during the entire interview. Shocker!!! However, when dealing with a sociopath one must understand that there is a little truth within the many lies.