LAPD Confirms Investigating Into Hollywood Pedophile Ring after Actor Corey Feldman Files Formal Report
IS THERE AN EVEN WORSE SHOE TO DROP ON HOLLYWOOD, THIS HAS BEEN A LONG TIME IN COMING TO GET THIS MESSAGE OUT TO THE PUBLIC BY COREY FELDMAN?
The Harvey Weinsten, Kevin Spacey sexual assault scandals may just be the tip of the sordid, sick and twisted iceberg of Hollywood’s sex scandals that have gone unreported and investigated for decades. Actor Corey Feldman has been claiming for years that there was those that preyed on young actors in Hollywood. His words went unnoticed and unheard. Not any more. According to the Daily Mail, the LAPD is said to be investigating Hollywood pedophile ring after Corey Feldman filed a formal police report identifying the men he claims sexually abused him as a child. The dirty little secret of Hollywood is about to blow the lid off the disgusting and reprehensible behavior that was allowed to go on and go unreported to help protect child actors.
The Los Angeles Police Department is investigating a rumored Hollywood pedophile ring after Corey Feldman filed a formal police report identifying the men he claims sexually abused him as a child.
‘Corey Feldman filed a report with the Los Angeles Police Department. There is no further information at this time, and his report is being investigated,’ a spokesperson told DaillyMail.com on Tuesday.
Feldman revealed he had filed a report on Monday.
‘IMPORTANT CAMPAIGN UPD8: I JUST COMPLETED A FORMAL SIT DOWN INTERVIEW W @LAPDHQ SPECIAL DIVISION, & GAVE THEM ALL THE INFO I KNOW! THIS WAS OFFICIALLY THE 1ST FORMAL REPORT EVER TAKEN ON ANY OF MY CASES, AS SBPD NEVER FOLLOWED UP BACK IN 1993, & HAS NO RECORD OF MY COMPLAINTS,’ wrote an animated Feldman on Twitter.
He then added: ‘THE LAPD WILL BEGIN AN OFFICIAL INVESTIGATION NOW! THINGS R HEATING UP, IM PRAYING 4 SAFETY!’
Just last week, Feldman revealed the identities of two alleged child molesters he claims took advantage of him and other adolescent screen stars years ago.
Stranger Things actor Sean Astin has come forward in support of his Goonies co-star Corey Feldman, who last week accused two men, including Jon Grissom, of sexually abusing him when he was a child.
In an essay posted on TwitLonger, Astin reflected on his time with Feldman on the set of the 1985 film. They were both 13 years old; Astin was in the lead role, Mikey, and Feldman played his talkative friend Mouth. Astin said he was never molested, and he didn’t realize Feldman was being abused. But, Astin added, “it was obvious that [Feldman] was having a rough time.”
“I deeply regret not knowing more,” Astin wrote. “I’m disappointed in myself that I didn’t know enough or do enough to help Corey or any kid who was in my orbit that was abused in any way.”
In his statement, Astin hinted somewhat ambiguously that Feldman later shared his stories of abuse, including naming his abusers. “I remember aching for him, but not being surprised,” Astin wrote. “When the names of certain people come up, I get a gut feeling, I bet that guys [sic] a pervert or that dude’s bad news.”
Last week, the 46-year-old Feldman named former co-star Jon Grissom as one of his abusers on The Dr. Oz Show. He then called law officials on live TV to report the allegations. Earlier, Feldman told Megyn Kelly on the Today show that former talent manager Marty Weiss (now a convicted sex offender) was also one of his former abusers. Grissom worked with Feldman in 1988′s License to Drive and 1989′s Dream a Little Dream.
Feldman has long been trying raise awareness of sexual abuse of child actors in the industry. Astin said he is “proud” of Feldman and his campaign to expose child abuse in Hollywood. Yet, in the next sentence, he added, “But, I do not pledge blind fealty to my friend.”