MSNBC’s Chris Matthews Caught on Hot Mic Making Comments Regarding Donald Trumps Wife, Melania Trump (VIDEO)
AND THIS LETCH HAS THE NERVE TO QUESTION WHETHER DONALD TRUMP IS A SEXIST?
Liberal MSM double standard ALERT!!! 70 year old Chris Matthews of MSNBC was caught on a hot mic during NBC network’s coverage of Donald Trump’s Indiana primary victory speech Tuesday night. Matthews was was caught making oging comments regarding the way Donald Trump’s wife, Melania Trump, walked, stating that “I could watch that runway show.” Hmm, no sexist comments there, huh? But of course in typical liberal, double standard fashion, the MSNBC host has been highly critical of Donald Trump sexist policies and lack of respect for women’s rights.
I guess it takes one to know one, eh Chris? Who’s the sexist?
Click here to catch Chris Matthews comments caught on tape.
“Did you see her walk? Runway walk. My God is that good,” Matthews said.
It appeared that the 70-year-old “Hardball” host wasn’t aware his comments were being broadcast. “I could watch that runway show,” he added.
Brian Williams, who was co-anchoring the coverage of Trump’s victory, quickly cut to a commercial break. MNSBC declined to comment to Variety about the incident.
Variety posted the story on their website and mentioned some of Matthews’ other sexist moments:
(1) March 5, 2016: Hillary Clinton’s Public Speaking Style
(2) June 1, 2011: Attributes Sarah Palin’s Success to Her Attractiveness
(3) January 9, 2008: Argues Hillary Clinton Is Successful Because Bill Clinton “Messed Around”
(4) December 4, 2007: Compares Clinton to Nurse Ratched
(5) September 27, 2007: Asks former Sen. Chris Dodd If it Was Hard to Debate a Woman, Says Bill Had Her on a “Short Leash”
(6) August 10, 2007: Called Erin Burnett a “Knockout” During a Financial News Segment
(7) June 13, 2005: Clinton Looks ‘Witchy’