More laughs, giggles and play while the world is in turmoil.
More from President Barack Obama is his lack of seriousness of being President of the United States, when the tough gets going, Obama goes golfing! Could this President be more out of touch and appear to care less? Chaos is everywhere in the world, but that does not prevent Barack Obama from yet another round of golf.
- Japan continues to suffer from an 8.9 magnitude earthquake, tsunami and 6.44 magnitude after shocks.
- Death toll in Japan could be greater than 1800, Japanese military said 300 to 400 bodies were found in Rikuzentakata.
- Japan struggles with explosion at nuclear power plant and 3 showed signed of radiation exposure.
- Arab League calls for no-fly zone in Libya.
- Middle East in chaos.
- Violence and clashes in Egypt.
- Searching for Missing Americans After Japan Disaster
- Price of oil over $100 a barrel.
- Death threats against Republican Wisconsin state legislatures.
- 13 People killed in Bus crash returning to NYC.
- Five Israeli family members killed by Palestinian terrorist in West Bank settlement
- American Professor Kidnapped in Mexican Border City of Ciudad Juarez
- Weekly initial jobless claims increased by 26,000 in the latest week to 397,000, above projected economists
But Barck Obama finds time for golf and thinks its perfectly ok as Rome burns. I can’t wait until he takes time away from his busy golf schedule to fill out and share with us his March Madness NCAA Basketball brackets.