Barack Hussein Obama’s job approval numbers keep falling … Gallup poll has Obama at new all time low of 42% approval and 49% disapproval. Just one year ago Obama had a 54% – 39% job approval. Keep in mind the 42% approval rating comes before Obama’s Friday comments regarding the mosque in NYC and his subsequent back-peddling on the issue over the weekend.
- Economy: Approve 39% - Disapprove 59%
- Taxes: Approve 41% - Disapprove 54%
- Health Care: Approve 40% - Disapprove 57%
- Immigration: Approve 29% - Disapprove 62%
- Federal Budget: Approve 31% - Disapprove 64%
- Situation in Iraq: Approve 41% - Disapprove 53%
- Situation in Afghanistan: Approve 36% - Disapprove 57%
Obama’s average job approval rating at RCP is -5.2%. What will Obama’s mosque comments do to further destroy his job approval ratings.