Caylee/Casey Anthony Case: Brad Conway Releasing New Evidence
Orlando, FL– Brad Conway, attorney for George and Cindy Anthony vows to release evidence during an 11 am press conference today in his office that raise “serious questions about this case”.
Following the release of the lastest round of discovery, Conway announced there were items that were supposed to be released by the State Attorney’s office yesterday, that were not.
Read the rest at Blink on Crime.
Posted September 30, 2009 by Klaasend
Casey Anthony, Caylee Anthony, Crime, Missing Persons, Murder | 4 comments
If you liked this post, you may also like these:
4 Responses to “Caylee/Casey Anthony Case: Brad Conway Releasing New Evidence”
Leave a Reply
Wish this attorney would notice the MAIN thing yet to be released is the TRUTH from Casey.
Just get the trial on and over with.. Casey isn’t going to walk..no way..imo..
best news I’ve heard all day..too bad it didn’t happen before he got near Jessica Lunsford.
John Couey, convicted of killing 9-year-old Jessica Lunsford, has died of cancer, according to Jessie’s grandfather, Archie Lunsford.
“We got a call from the warden this morning,” said Lunsford.
Mark’s mother, Ruthie, said this “is the best news she has heard.”
Couey, 51, had been in Florida State Prison near Jacksonville.
He died 11:15 a.m. today at a Jacksonville hospital, state Department of Corrections spokeswoman Gretl Plessinger said.
Casey Anthony – 100
Gorilla – 85
John Couey – 78
Dog – 40
George Anthony – Too Low To Chart
Jessica’s grandmother, Ruth Lunsford, 77, said in a telephone interview with the Associated Press that she couldn’t feel bad about Couey’s death.
“He murdered my granddaughter. He didn’t show any mercy to my granddaughter,” she said. “God took control of it. He took him out of this world. … I’m not crying, honey. If my legs and feet would hold up, I’d go out and shout all over Citrus County.”
I don’t blame you, lady. We are all better off with him dead.