Double Digit Negative Numbers in Rasmussen Daily Presidential Tracking Poll … Obama’s Horrific July Poll Numbers and The One Now Branded a Liberal
Not only was it a disastrous month for Barack Obama when it came to health care, the economy and the federal deficit … another poll at month end has The One labeled a “LIBERAL.” 48% say that Obama is very liberal and 28% some what liberal. While 6% of those voting are either lying thru their teeth or are still glued to watching Michael Jackson Thriller videos as they stated that Obama is very conservative or some what conservative.
During the 2008 Presidential election John McCain, Sarah Palin and Republicans tried to warn America that Obama was too Liberal. Instead, the sheeple wanted to believe the myth that Obama would be able to reach across party lines. Even though he never had any track record of ever doing so.
Seventy-six percent (76%) of U.S. voters now think President Obama is at least somewhat liberal. Forty-eight percent (48%) say he is very liberal, according to a new Rasmussen Reports national telephone survey.
This marks the highest finding to date on the question and is a five-point increase in the number who say the president is very liberal from a month ago
Obama has disastrous July as he saw his poll numbers go down across the board. President Barack Obama finds himself at -11 in the Rasmussen Daily Tracking poll for July 31, 2009. That is a loss of 10 points for the month of July.
The Rasmussen Reports daily Presidential Tracking Poll for Friday shows that 28% of the nation’s voters Strongly Approve of the way that Barack Obama is performing his role as President. Thirty-nine percent (39%) Strongly Disapprove giving Obama a Presidential Approval Index rating of -11.
Only 30% of American voters gave Barack Obama good marks for handling the Crowley/Gates arrest incident where Obama “stupidly” took sides in an argument and attacked the Cambridge, Mass police without knowing any of the facts. While 44% believe Obama did a poor job. Quite a remarkable outcome when many voted for “The One” because they thought he would be a racial healer. Looks like Obama is more a a divider than uniter.
The Dana Pretzer Show On Scared Monkeys Radio – Friday, July 31, 2009 – Special Guests: Police Officer/Author Stacy Dittrich, Former ADA Robin Sax and Ellen Magnis
Listen to the Dana Pretzer Show on Scared Monkeys Radio
Dana welcomes the following guests:
- Police officer/author Stacy Dittrich and former LA ADA Robin Sax discuss the Cambridge, MA police incident where Harvard professor Gates accused Sgt. Crowley of racial profiling. President Barack Obama also interjected him self into the story without knowing the fact and said the police acted “stupidly.” Stacy & Robin will also be discussing the ongoing exploits in the Michael Jackson case.
- Ellen Magnis discusses the 21st Annual Crimes Against Children Conference. Check out the 2009 list of workshops. The conference takes place on August 17–20, 2009. The conference is presented by the Dallas Children’s Advocacy Center and the Dallas Police Department.
The Dana Pretzer Show On Scared Monkeys Radio – Friday, July 31, 2009 – Special Guests: Police Officer/Author Stacy Dittrich, Former ADA Robin Sax and Ellen Magnis [48:33m]: | Download
- And more importantly, when it’s crossed, what do you do?
Daily Commentary – Friday, July 31st, 2009 – Drawing a Line in the Sand [1:24m]: | Download
10 Things Wrong with Obamacare from the Heritage Foundation and a Top 10 You will Never See on David Letterman
The Heritage Foundation has come up with 10 reasons as to what is wrong with Obamacare. Just 10? Maybe this is just part 1 on a 10 part series. Here is a Top 10 you will never see on David Letterman because it is actually relevant to Americans. Feel free to add your own reasons.
- 1. Millions Will Lose Their Current Insurance. Period. End of Story: President Obama wants Americans to believe they can keep their insurance if they like, but research from the government, private research firms, and think tanks show this is not the case. Proposed economic incentives, plus a government-run health plan like the one proposed in the House bill, would cause 88.1 million people to see their current employer-sponsored health plan disappear.
- 2. Your Health Care Coverage Will Probably Change Anyway: Even if you kept your private insurance, eventually most remaining plans–whether employer plans or individual plans–would have to conform to new federal benefit standards. Moreover, the necessary plan “upgrades” will undoubtedly cost you more in premiums.
- 3. The Umpire Is Also the First Baseman: The main argument for a “public option” is that it would increase competition. However, if the federal government creates a health care plan that it controls and also sets the rules for the private plans, there is little doubt that Washington would put its private sector “competitors” out of business sooner or later
- 4. The Fed Picks Your Treatment
- 5. Individual Mandate Means Less Liberty and More Taxes
- 6. Higher Taxes Than Europe Hurt Small Businesses
- 7. Who Makes Medical Decisions?
- 8. Taxpayer-Funded Abortions?
- 9. It’s Not Paid For
- 10. Rushing It, Not Reading It
“The more the public knows about what we’re doing, the more they support it … “ (Nancy Pelosi)
These people live in denial and a dream world. Has there ever been a more false statement? Maybe ever. All of the polls show that the more Americans learn about Obamacare, the more they oppose it. Even after Obama speaks to them directly, “We the People” oppose this government power grab disguised as a health care plan. Nancy Pelosi, you mean polls like this that show such great trending support for Obamacare?
- New York Times Buries Bad Poll for Obama
- How Bad is Obamacare? Even the AP Says … He Lied to Americans during Health Care Presser … Reid & Pelosi Cancel Health Care Vote
- 53% Now Oppose Congressional Health Care Reform … No Vote Prior to Recess
Democratic Speaker of the House Nancy Pelosi has taken a page from the Barack Obama school of fear mongering with the Obamacare debate. One day after delaying the nationalized health care vote. Pelosi lashed out at the health insurance industry and urged her members to do the same during the August recess. Talk about your childish antics and temper tantrums when they do not get their way. Think Pelosi, Reid and Obama are not miffed and feeling the pressure about not having a vote for Obamacare prior to the August recess? Think San Fran Nan does not know that when Democrats, and not just Blue Dog ones, go home they are not going to get an earful from the disgruntled masses regarding the sham known as Obamacare?
They are starting to become unglued and cannot handle the truth that Americans do not support socialized medicine.