ANTHONY WEINER GOES FROM PERVY DISGRACE TO POSSIBLE SEX OFFENDER …. CARLOS DANGER IN BIG TROUBLE.
As if it was not bad enough that Anthony Weiner had previously disgraced himself with his previous sexting exploits, Weiner now finds himself in a world of trouble and possible criminal charges after having knowingly sexted with a 15 year old female minor. The Daily Mail broke the story of Anthony Weiner’s online sexual relationship with a 15-year-old girl during which she claims he asked her to dress up in ‘school-girl’ outfits for him on a video messaging application and pressed her to engage in ‘rape fantasies’. YIKES! This dude is one sick puppy. According to accounts, Weiner knew she was a 15 year old high school sophomore.
- A high school girl, whose name is being withheld by DailyMail.com because she is a minor, reveals the online relationship began last January
- Weiner and Huma Abedin, Hillary Clinton’s top aide, were still together
- He told the teen that it had been a year since he and Huma had sex
- The girl says she told him she was 15 and a sophomore in high school; messages confirm he knew she was underage
- In one message Weiner tells the girl ‘I would bust that tight p***y’
- She claims Weiner asked her to undress and encouraged her to touch herself and say his name over video chat
- Weiner would not get fully nude, but usually shirtless and wearing boxers
- Weiner did not deny exchanging ‘flirtatious’ messages with the teen to DailyMail.com. He declined to comment on the specifics.
New York Gov. Andrew Cuomo (D.) said Weiner’s activities could land him in jail. Gee, you think? It is a sex crime isn’t it with a minor?
Prosecutors in the office of US Attorney Preet Bharara have issued a subpoena for Anthony Weiner’s cell phone and other records, according to law enforcement officials.
The FBI and the New York Police Department have opened preliminary investigations of allegations that the former New York Democratic congressman exchanged sexually explicit text messages with a purportedly underage girl.
Spokespersons for the US Attorney’s Office in Manhattan and the FBI declined to comment.
The allegations first surfaced in the Daily Mail.
The online sexting relationship allegedly went on for months between Weiner and a girl claiming to be just 15. The Daily Mail reported she said he sent her numerous photos, one of him in a pool and at least one bare-chested.
The U.S. Attorney’s Office has issued a subpoena for Weiner’s phone records after sexting with a minor.