51 Year Old Lee Kaplan Arrested After Found Living with 12 Girls, including a teenager Girl Considered his wife (Update: Teen’s parents, Daniel & Savilla Stoltzfus “Gifted” Daughter to Kaplan four Years Ago)
GOOD GRIEF … LOCK THEM ALL UP AND THROW AWAY THE KEY …
51 year old Lee Kaplan was arrested Thursday in Bucks County, PA after he was found living with 12 girls, one of which was a teenager he considered to be his wife. Also, two of the other girls, a baby and a toddler, Kaplan fathered with the teen. Oh the story gets much worse, if at all possible. It would appear, the teen’s parents, Daniel and Savilla Stoltzfus, of Quarryville, Lancaster County, who were arrested, after they told police they had “gifted” their daughter to Kaplan four years ago. SICK!!!
A 51-year-old Bucks County man was arrested after he was found living with 12 girls, including a teenager he considered his wife, and a baby and a toddler he fathered with her, authorities said Friday.
Lee Kaplan was arrested Thursday morning at his home on the 400 block of Old Street Road in Lower Southampton after an anonymous tip led county child welfare workers and police to his door, Lower Southampton police Lt. John Krimmel said.
Some of the children were hiding in the small house.
“We kept finding more children,” Krimmel said. “It’s just a crazy situation.”
The oldest girl, now 18, told police she was the mother of two of the girls, a 3-year-old and a 6-month-old, Krimmel said.
The teen’s parents, Daniel and Savilla Stoltzfus, of Quarryville, Lancaster County, also were arrested after they told police they had “gifted” their daughter to Kaplan four years ago.
2 Year Old Toddler Missing After Alligator Drags Boy Away into the Water at Disney’s Grand Floridian Resort & Spa (Update: Toddler Lane Graves Body Recovered)
A 2 year old boy is still missing after he was attacked and dragged into the water by an alligator at the Disney’s Grand Floridian Resort & Spa Tuesday night around 9:20 pm. According to accounts, the Nebraska family of five was relaxing on the shoreline when the alligator attacked the boy. The father entered the water and tried to pry the child from the gator, but was unsuccessful. Orange County Sheriff’s deputies are using sonar to search the man-made lake, with help from a helicopter and 10-person dive team. The alligator was said to be between 4 and 7 feet long. The search continues for the child in the Seven Seas Lagoon for hours in a search and recovery effort but had not found him.
Jeff Williamson with the Orange County Sheriff’s Office stated, “We just want to keep searching and searching and searching until we can’t search anymore.” According to the press conference this morning, officials are still treating this as a search and rescue. Sadly, this does not look good at all.
A 2-year-old boy who was attacked and dragged into the water by an alligator on the shores of Disney’s Grand Floridian Resort & Spa Tuesday night was still missing early Wednesday morning.
Jeff Williamson with the Orange County Sheriff’s Office said the child had not been located. Deputies are in the water and air, calling it a search and rescue operation.
“Right now we’re going to bring in some fresh eyes and continue with the search,” Williamson said. “Prepare for the worst, hope for the best.”
UPDATE I: 4 Alligators Found in nearby waters overnight … none involved with attack on missing boy.
Heart-breaking, simply unimaginably heart-breaking. The body of 2 year old Lane Graves was found by divers Wednesday about 6 feet beneath the water in the man made lagoon where the boy had been attacked by an alligator the night before.
The body of a 2-year-old boy snatched by an alligator at a Disney resort was found underwater, ending a desperate search that began as a rescue operation and eventually became a grim recovery effort, officials in Florida said.
Divers found the boy’s body “completely intact” Wednesday about six feet beneath the surface of the massive, man-made lagoon, not far from the area where he was attacked the previous night, Orange County Sheriff Jerry Demings said Wednesday afternoon.
The sheriff identified the toddler as Lane Graves of Elkhorn, Neb. While a formal identification is pending, “there is no reason to believe that the body that was recovered is not that of Lane Graves,” Demings said.
9 Year Old Carlie Marie Trent Found Alive by Donnie Lawson & Roger Carpenter in Hawkins County, TN … Gary Simpson Arrested
Carlie Marie Trent found SAFE!!!
9 year old Carlie Trent was found safe yesterday by two men, Donnie Lawson and Roger Carpenter, in Hawkins County, Tennessee. The two men were searching isolated areas in the back country of northeastern Tennessee on Thursday when they came upon Carlie Trent and her uncle, Gary Simpson. Roger Carpenter, a Baptists minister, held the uncle at gunpoint, while the other man, Donnie Lawson, called the authorities. Carlie Trent had been missing since May 4, when Simpson, an uncle by marriage, picked the girl up from her elementary school in Rogersville.
Gary Simpson was arrested and taken into police custody. Tennessee Bureau of Investigation Director Mark Gwyn stated that the Gary Simpson is being charged with especially aggravated kidnapping and may face additional charges. According to accounts, Carlie appeared to be OK; however, she was taken to the hospital to be checked out and evaluated.
Two men searching the back country of northeastern Tennessee on Thursday found a 9-year-old girl who has been missing for more than week and held the uncle accused of abducting her at gunpoint until police arrived, authorities said.
Donnie Lawson and Roger Carpenter found Carlie Marie Trent in Hawkins County, the same rural part of the state she had disappeared from on May 4 after police said her uncle Gary Simpson took her out of school without permission, Tennessee Bureau of Investigation Director Mark Gwyn said at a news conference.
Lawson and Carpenter were acting on law enforcement appeals to search isolated areas on all-terrain vehicles, Gwyn said. Carpenter, a Baptist minister, held Simpson at gunpoint while Lawson went to call police.
“This is just two heroes that went onto the property just to see, by chance, could they be there,” Gwyn said. “And they were.”
NOT SO TEACH OF THE YEAR … READING, WRITING AND INDECENT EXPOSURE.
40 year old Bruce Lanctot, a teacher at Nashua High School in New Hampshire, was arrested Wednesday after sending nude photos to students. The high school teacher sent the pics via the social media app called “Grindr.” Lanctot was charged with endangering the welfare of a child and indecent exposure. He was also charged with computer services prohibited, which is a felony charge related to the inappropriate use of computers. PERV!!!
New Hampshire teacher was arrested Wednesday after police say he sent nude photos of himself to multiple students.
The students told police that Bruce Lanctot, a 40-year-old teacher at Nashua High School, sent them the photos through a social media app called “Grindr.”
Police say that, while talking to the students through the app, Lanctot identified himself as a teacher at the school and was aware that he was sending pictures to students. Police say Lanctot also engaged in sexually explicit conversations with the victims and solicited at least one student to send him a nude photo.
WHAT THE HELL IS THIS WORLD COMING TO … AND LIBS THINK DODGE BALL IS DANGEROUS.
A Dayton elementary school, female, 2nd grade student was stabbed Friday on the playground at her school in Dayton, Ohio. The incident took place at the World of Wonder PreK-8 school at 4411 Oakridge Drive. The 7 year old female student suffered serious injuries and was taken to the Dayton Children’s Hospital. The suspect is described as a black male, 5-foot-8 to 5-foot-10, and between 18 to 20 years of age. He was wearing athletic shorts, sweatshirt, and an orange T-shirt.
My first questions is, in this day and age, how does anyone just walk onto a play ground when kids are at recess? One would think that schools would have measures in place to prevent these types of things. Do we never learn? Listen to the confusion in the video below of the 911 call. Damn, you would think a sccool would have a more organized standard operation than this.
A Dayton elementary school student was stabbed on the playground Friday afternoon by an adult, school officials say.
The second-grade student was on the playground of the World of Wonder school on Oakridge Drive in the city’s Residence Park neighborhood, WHIO reports.
The incident occurred during recess, and the adult male who stabbed the girl trespassed on school property, the Dayton Daily News reports. It’s unclear if he is in police custody.
School officials found the girl face down on the playground, according to the Dayton Daily News.
The preliminary investigation suggests that a male walked onto the playground about 1:30 p.m. and stabbed the girl, then left the area headed toward Kammer Avenue.
“A man stabbed somebody,” a school secretary told 9-1-1 dispatchers. “They stabbed them on the playground.”
During the same call, another employee is heard telling the secretary how the victim was doing.
“She’s laying face down and the police are here,” the employee said.
The school was placed on lockdown. Students were dismissed just before 4 p.m.
Principal LaDawn Mims-Morrow, in a letter sent to families of World of Wonder students, said, “a trespasser entered our playground during recess today and assaulted one of our students. The incident is being actively investigated by Dayton police, who are pursuing a lead.