Obamacare Architect Jonathan Gruber Brags About Lying to the American People … “Call It the Stupidity of the American People”
OBAMACARE FRAUD … FROM THE LIAR IN CHIEF:
Finally we get the creators of Obamacare to call it for what it really is, one big lie and fraud … “Call it the stupidity of the American voter”. For those with any common sense have known from the outset that Obamacare was a sham and a fraud. But for many Americans, as Nancy Pelosi stated in the past, “we have to pass the bill to find out what is in it”. NO WE DIDN’T. Obama, his minions and Democrats purposely wrote this law with a lack of transparency to the American people so that it would pass. Wasn’t this Obama presidency supposed to be the most transparent ever? Yeah America, and I have a bridge to sell you is Brooklyn too.
“You can’t do it political, you just literally cannot do it. Transparent financing and also transparent spending. I mean, this bill was written in a tortured way to make sure CBO did not score the mandate as taxes. If CBO scored the mandate as taxes the bill dies. Okay? So it’s written to do that. In terms of risk rated subsidies, if you had a law which said that healthy people are going to pay in, you made explicit healthy people pay in and sick people get money, it would not have passed. Lack of transparency is a huge political advantage. And basically, call it the stupidity of the American voter or whatever, but basically that was really really critical to get for the thing to pass. Look, I wish Mark was right that we could make it all transparent, but I’d rather have this law than not.”
Imagine that, it was a premeditated Obama lie when he said, “If You Like Your Health Care Plan, You Can Keep It”.
From Town Hall.com, brings up a few points …
- Notice how lying to the American people is completely justified by Obama administration standards so long as the ends justify the means. Gruber would “rather have this law than not,” and therefore purposely lying about what the law actually is in order to get it passed is completely acceptable. regardless of the negative effects it has on the lives of Americans.
- Lack of transparency might be a huge political advantage in the short term, but long term there are consequences from voters, which is exactly what we saw last week during the Democrat blood bath at every level of government across the country.
- Insulting Americans as stupid and deceiving them is a really good way to lose your power on Capitol Hill, which is again exactly what we saw last week in the 2014 midterms. Twenty-eight Senators who voted for Obamacare are now out of the Senate for one reason or another.
- Obamacare in its entirely was “sold” on lies. From the promise to keep your doctor to claims insurance rates would go down, not up — to hiding that the legislation was in fact a tax until of course it was necessary to argue it was a tax to save the legislation at the Supreme Court. Government bureaucrats promising an expansion of care knowing care under Obamacare would be limited, etc. Hell, even the official name for Obamacare, “The Affordable Care Act,” is a lie. Obamacare isn’t affordable.
- The process through which Obamacare was shoved through and down the throats of the American people happened as a result of Harry Reid changing Senate rules and without the support of voters. The legislation didn’t receive a single Republican vote in the House or the Senate. Also, remember this?
Posted November 11, 2014 by Scared Monkeys
Barack Obama, Campaigner in Chief, Chicago-Style Politics, Democrats, Gutter Politics, Healthcare.gov, Liberals, Misleader, Obamacare, Politics, Progressives, Saul Alinsky, The Lying King, Transparency, WTF, You Can Keep Your Insurance, You Tube - VIDEO | 6 comments