Once again Obama interjects himself into something that one cares to hear his opinion on …
In an interview with The New Yorker, Barack Obama said that he would not let his son play pro football. Maybe some one needs to tell Obama that he does not have a son that looks like Trayvon Martin. Although I would say that if Obama’s son played football anything like Barack Obama throws a baseball, no one in the NFL would worry much that Obama’s son was skipping the NFL. Those who have lost their insurance and are now paying more premiums for lesser coverage and no quality of network of doctors and hospitals could hardly care less about Obama’s hypothetical son and what he would or would not allow him to do. AMERICANS ARE DEALING WITH REAL PROBLEMS THANKS TO OBAMA.
President Obama said that he believed NFL players “know what they’re doing” and understood the impact that concussions could have on their long-term health in an interview with The New Yorker published on Sunday, adding that he would not let his son play pro football.
“At this point, there’s a little bit of caveat emptor,” Obama said. “These guys, they know what they’re doing. They know what they’re buying into. It is no longer a secret. It’s sort of the feeling I have about smokers, you know?”
Things that Barack Obama would let his son do instead, if he had one:
- Smoke Pot
- Tell people they could keep their insurance and doctors, if they liked them.
- Allow four Americans, including a US Ambassador, to die in Benghazi without lifting a finger.
- Lie to the American people that Benghazi was a response to a tape rather than a terror attack.
- Increase the US debt to record levels of $17 trillion and counting.
- Not hold anyone accountable in IRS-gate.
- Not hold anyone accountable for Fast & Furious.
- Not hold anyone accountable for Benghazi-gate.
- Destroy America.
- Blame everything on racism that does not go your way