Welcome to the Most Ignorant CNN Poll Ever … OWS Supported by America, REALLY 36%?



Check out the poll below and the CNN typical liberal MSM embellishment … More Americans supporting Occupy Wall Street.  36% say they agree and 19% say they disagree, um … that’s only 54%. What happened to the other 46% of respondents? Oh, they were not sure. I wonder if the MSM actually reported the rapes, sexual assault, attacks on police and vandalism caused by the OWS protesters who supportive Americans would be. You mean CNN is going to spin that 36% id good? I guess they are preparing for when Obama’s job approval numbers fall to that level.

As Americans learn more about Occupy Wall Street, they are becoming more supportive of the movement’s positions, according to a new poll from ORC International.

The survey, taken Oct. 28-31, shows more adult Americans saying they have heard of Occupy Wall Street than when the question was asked in early October. Sixty-four percent of respondents now say they’ve heard of the movement, compared to only 51% in the earlier poll.

The new poll also shows more Americans supporting the movement. Thirty-six percent say they agree with the overall positions of Occupy Wall Street, while 19% say they disagree.

That reflects an increase in support since early October, when 27% of those polled said they agreed with Occupy Wall Street’s position.

Sorry, but the longer this goes on, the more support from anyone with a clue will never support. BTW, 36% is hardly a mandate of approval from We the People.

If you liked this post, you may also like these:

  • Obamacare … Obamanomics … A Catastrophe and Obamanation for America … USA/Gallup Poll Bad News for Stimulus
  • Fed Up With Feds in Washington, DC … One in Four Americans Open to Secession
  • 10% of College Graduates Think Judge Judy is on the Supreme Court
  • CNN Poll: More Americans Say Terrorists are Winning than Ever Before
  • Californians are in Favor of Arizona Immigration Law Even though MSM Calls it a Split

  • Comments

    4 Responses to “Welcome to the Most Ignorant CNN Poll Ever … OWS Supported by America, REALLY 36%?”

    1. flippy on November 3rd, 2011 8:46 am

      BTW, 36% is hardly a mandate of approval from We the People.

      36% is a scary-high number. Honestly I fall into the 64%, just as I didn’t support the “Tea Party” either. But 36% is a massive number; wonder how many of them vote?

      But with the TP I at least knew what was disagreeing with.

      You speak of mandates…of course there is no mandate. Mandate to do WHAT? If they came up with an official list of demands I would expect their support numbers to plummet because then they would be “defined” and then we could fairly judge them and their intentions.

      For this group, I would LIKE to support any group of citizens wanting to better the overall situation. But the more I see of them the more I don’t know WTF they expect to happen. Normally the more you try to understand something the more you empathize with it (like getting a puppy you didn’t want for Christmas and ending up loving it).

      But this group is….incomprehensible….is the nicest I can come up with.

    2. SteveAR on November 3rd, 2011 9:29 am

      You gotta wonder who was polled by ORC. Quinnipiac put out a poll today showing only 30% supporting OWS and 39% opposing it; that poll consisted of a large number of Democrats as compared to Republicans.

    3. super dave on November 3rd, 2011 10:07 am

      suported by loser democrats, 100%.

    4. flippy on November 4th, 2011 8:31 am

      #32 (STEVEAR) –

      They polled 1,050 random adults by telephone; so any of these polls would have a margin of error that is considerable.

      Of course the actual OWS protestors wouldn’t be on hand to answer the phone ….

    Leave a Reply

    Support Scared Monkeys! make a donation.

    • NEWS (breaking news alerts or news tips)
    • Red (comments)
    • Dugga (technical issues)
    • Dana (radio show comments)
    • Klaasend (blog and forum issues)
    E-mail It