Republicans to America … WE TOLD YOU SO.
So many times we and on our other sites write about crimes and True crime stories with regards to individuals committing crimes against others. How about when your government commits a crime against WE THE PEOPLE. The following with regards to Obamacare and the skyrocketing costs that were never reported to the People are truly CRIMINAL!
Democrats and President Obama rammed health care through against the will of the people. Democrat Speaker of the House went so far as to say that “we have to pass the bill to find out what was in it”.
SURPRISE! Obamacare increases health care costs, not lower them as Obama promised. However, this is no surprise to Republicans, they had been telling the American people that from the beginning the ills of Obamacare reform.
We are going to spend more on health care as a nation, not less.
What did the report say from the Medicare and Medicaid actuaries say:
- About 14 million people would lose their employer based health coverage by 2019 as smaller employers terminate coverage and workers who currently have employer coverage become enrolled in Medicaid because it will be cheaper to pay the fine than insure them.
- Medical costs will skyrocket rising $389 billion 10 years.
- 21 Million of Americans will still be left without health insurance, the very people who should have been targeted in the first place.
- 18 million Americans will be dumped on to an already burdened Medicaid system. Medicaid reimburses so little that many doctors will never participate with Medicaid and thus those forced into CAID will have limited care.
- Medicare cuts will be deeper than previously expected from $475 billion to $575 billion.
- The actuaries also note that the Medicare cuts are counted twice in Obama’s fuzzy math, once to extend the life of Medicare and then to pay for new subsidies for insurance entitlement program.
- 4 million families will be hit with tax penalties who fail to get health insurance.
Remember what President Barack Obama said … reform was supposed to get health care costs under control. Guess what, Obamacare does not.
After all is said and done, 21 million people, the poorest of the poor will still be without health insurance. These are the very people that supposedly Obamacare was supposed to help. So America, do you still think Obamacare was about reform … or government control?
There is a reason why so many people were against the Democrat health care reform and many more want to repeal it. However, the state run MSM ran cover for Obama and Democrats all during the debates and labeled Republicans as the “Party of No”.
Looks like Republicans were the Party of … We are warning you America, be wary of Obamacare.