Daily Commentary – Wednesday, July 29th, 2009 – Boggling Bail for Child Killer Otty Sanchez … $1 Million
- Dana expresses befuddlement over the bail set by the court in a particularly brutal criminal case. Otty Sanchez, 33, is charged with capital murder in the death of Scott Wesley Buchholtz-Sanchez.
- Sanchez was hospitalized Tuesday with self-inflicted stab wounds and was being held on$1 million bail. Police have said she does not have an attorney. Authorities found the baby with three of his toes chewed off, his face torn away and his head was severed.
- Police: Woman accused of killing newborn ate brain
- Mother accused of murder no stranger to authorities
- Warning signs missed in baby dismemberment case
Daily Commentary – Wednesday, July 29th, 2009 – Boggling Bail [2:12m]: | Download