In a recent Zogby poll, 53% of those surveyed claimed they would never vote for Newt Gingrich and 46% stated they would never vote for Hillary Clinton. What will the left do when their most visibly candidate is also their most polarizing and likely never to be elected? Many polls have Hillary in the lead; however, how can she win the big prize. Other receiving negative votes from this survey; however, only Al Gore received anything close to Hillary Clinton’s negatives:
- Another potential candidate attracting a high percentage of antipathy is Al Gore – 43% said they would never vote for the former vice president and 2000 presidential candidate.
- 35% would never cast a ballot for John Edwards
- 33% said they could never support Barack Obama.
- 39% said they wouldn’t vote for Mitt Romney
- 32% would never vote for John McCain
- 31% for Rudy Giuliani (Zogby)
For all the MSM stating that Rudy Giuliani does not have a chance of winning the Republican nomination for President maybe they should consider that from this poll, only “20% said they would never help Giuliani win the presidency”. A rather low number when compared with other candidates. Maybe the MSM is just fearful that Rudy will be the candidate and looks to nip that in the bud in 2007. Seems Decision 2008 has the same thoughts regarding Rudy as well.