Duke Lacrosse Saga Continues … Accuser Not Answering Investigators Key Questions
Following the one year anniversary of the Duke Lacrosse rape scandal, debacle, saga … the accuser is not answering “key” questions for the new prosecutor. What a surprise? Will we ever get all the answers as to what did or did not happen that evening?
The accuser has met at least twice with prosecutors from the North Carolina attorney general’s office, which took over the case from Durham District Attorney Mike Nifong in January.
In those interviews, she gave incomplete answers when asked about the alleged assault and the events surrounding it, according to sources. (ABC News)
It also appears that the second dancer is had also refused to speak with investigators and had said she would do so only if subpoenaed. What a mess. More from Hot Air and Ace of Spades.
Read the full 4 page article at ABC News.
Posted March 16, 2007 by Scared Monkeys
Duke Lacrosse Rape | 5 comments
If you liked this post, you may also like these:
5 Responses to “Duke Lacrosse Saga Continues … Accuser Not Answering Investigators Key Questions”
Leave a Reply
Please. Anyone with a brain knew she was lying from the very beginning. When will this mess end.
Personally…..I think they both may have been ‘paid off’ to retract. Still pondering here…have had mixed feelings since day 1.
…and the punishment in that area for filing false rape charges is a measly $500 fine. probably no more than a nights tips while stripping. pathetic.
this case is giving cause to wonder why we protect the identity of the accuser but the accused have their names smeared prior to conviction.
I am totally pro victim, normally.
However, I thought this whack job was a friggin fruit loop
the day that she was recorded on camera sticking her tongue
out at a judge and tv interviewers.
This skank is a total liar!
Show over, she has danced her last pole,
music off, lights on.
E.T. phone home!
I am always pro-victim in cases where there IS a victim. I was raked over the coals from time to time for believing the boys’ story from day one. I do think poor judgement was obvious on the boys’ part, but feel that what really happened is this:
1. Boys hired strippers for party they shouldn’t be having. Against school rules. (yes, this type of stuff is going on throughout all the teams/sports at the school.)
2. Strippers show up and do their thing for happy crowd.
3. Our dubios “accuser” is rather wasted. Said to be falling all over herself.
4. We all know she was used to making tips on the side for…well…what she does on the side. I feel at this point she began to make that known. Time for the REAL fun!
5. The boys were not interested in this. Certainly did tease her and call her bad names at this point. Most likely continued hollaring back and forth with the girls as they were leaving on their own anyway….name calling back and forth from all involved.
6. Angry, wasted, and leaving without the normal pocket-full of cash, our “accuser” dreams up her plan to get back at those miserable, better-than-thou, rich boys. She’ll show them who not to mess with.
Hope they throw the book at her. She will no longer be an anonymous face if that occurs. We can only hope. This was a hard lesson for those boys. Talk about being able to avoid disaster just by not breaking a rule everyone else is breaking. You never know when YOU will be that small percentage caught!!!