Casey Kasem’s Body is Missing … Could This Family Custody Battle Get any More Bizarre?

 

GOOD GRIEF, COULD THEY JUST LET CASEY KASEM REST IN PEACE …

Casey Kasem, the legendary radio icon, died last month at the age of 82 from Lewy body disease, a common form of progressive dementia. However, that does not seemed to have stopped the ongoing bitter custody battle between Kasem’s children and his widow, Jean Kasem. It is being reported that Casey Kasem’s body is now missing. It is believed the body went missing two days before a judge ordered Jean Kasem to keep the body there for an autopsy. Could these people just let this man rest in peace!!!

Casey Kasem2

Casey Kasem’s body was flown from the funeral home in Tacoma, Washington to a funeral home in Montreal, Canada on July 14, two days before a judge ordered Casey’s widow Jean Kasem to keep the body in Tacoma for an autopsy.

But mysteriously, Casey’s body never arrived.

A representative for Kerri Kasem, Casey’s daughter, has confirmed that her father’s body is missing.

MailOnline has learned that Casey’s body was put on a plane by staff at the Gaffney Funeral Home in Tacoma on July 14 and shipped to Urgel Bourgie Funeral Homes in Montreal. But staff at the Canadian funeral parlor say they have no record for any arrangements for the arrival of Kasem’s body under his name, his birth name Kemal Amen Kasem or his wife Jean’s name.

Family sources told TMZ they believe the radio host’s widow Jean, who has long battled with his three daughters from his first marriage, has taken the body from a funeral home in Tacoma.

But MailOnline confirmed that Casey’s body was shipped by the Gaffney Funeral Home on July 14 to Montreal, two days before a judge ordered her to keep it in Tacoma so that an autopsy could be carried out, at the request of one of Kasem’s daughters, the website reported.

Sean Hannity Blasts President Barack Obama in Blistering Monologue … ‘It’s Time for a Wake-Up Call’ … “It Is Time for You to Get Engaged.”

 

BARACK OBAMA, ITS TIME TO LEAD, NOT DIVIDE …

Last night Sean Hannity blasted Barack Obama in a blistering monologue begging, asking and demanding that this president ‘WAKE UP” and get engaged in the turmoil in both domestic and foreign policy. Much of which Obama has no one to blame but himself. Although he will try and pass the buck. It is becoming evident that Obama is the “Bystander” in Chief and refuses to step up to the plate and lead. But instead Obama attends fundraisers, plays golf and goes on vacation to Martha’s Vineyard.

Hannity stated that our world is in an alarming state of emergency, between Israel’s ground war into Gaza to protect itself from Hamas, Malaysia flight ML17 blown out of the sky in an unspeakable act killing innocent men, women and children, ISIS on the rise, Al-Qaeda on the move, the Middle East on fire, Russia and Putin flexing its muscles, Obama administration scandals like IRS-gate and Benghazi-gate, and a US domestic policy of out of control national debt and a discouraged work force. Let us not forget the crisis we have on our Southern border caused by Obama’s lack of protecting or borders. Then there is that Obamacare thing.

Hannity said, “It is shocking to see a president of the United States, the free world, with such a lack of urgency and priorities. So I say to the president tonight: It is time for action, it’s time for urgency. It is time for you to get engaged.” Hannity went on to say, “Mr. President for you to stand up. It is time for you to lead. It’s time to skip for once your lavish million dollar Marha’s Vineyard vacation. It’s time for you to put down those golf clubs. I thing 180 rounds of gold is quite enough. It is time for you to lead by example. [...] You need to spend more time in The Oval Office. You need to be in the Situation Room. You may be surprised to learn what has actually happened in the six years since you have become the leader of the free world.”

Hannity_screen Grab_mono

Click HERE to watch VIDEO

The Blaze:

“It is shocking to see a president of the United States, the free world, with such a lack of urgency and priorities,” Hannity said. “So I say to the president tonight: It is time for action, it’s time for urgency. It is time for you to get engaged.”

Hannity then skewered the president over his handling of domestic matters.

“Mr. President, why don’t you consider the events of these past 24 hours to be a very, very costly and deadly wake up call,” Hannity said. “And while all this was happening yesterday, you spent 40 seconds dealing with the killing of nearly 300 innocent people and for your secretary of state to tell Israel to restrain itself again and again. It’s time for a wakeup call.

The Dana Pretzer Show – Friday, July 18, 2014 – With Special Guest Author Regina Calcaterra

 

LISTEN TO THE DANA PRETZER SHOW ON SCARED MONKEYS RADIO

  • Author Regina Calcaterra discussing her best selling book Etched in Sand: A True Story of Five Siblings Who Survived an Unspeakable Childhood on Long Island

 

The Dana Pretzer Show – Friday, July 18, 2014 Download Podcast

UNBELIEVABLE … After 23 Americans Are Killed in Malaysia Flight MH17 Missile Terrorist Attack, Barack Obama Goes Fundraising in NYC … John McCain Says Obama Is AWOL on Ukraine

 

THERE IS A REASON WHY OBAMA IS CALLED THE “CAMPAIGNER” IN CHIEF …

Good grief, what is wrong with this president, has he no shame? After 23 Americans are believed to have been killed when Malaysia Flight MH17 from Amsterdam to Kuala Lumpur was shot down by a surface to air missile by Russian separatists over Ukraine airspace, Barack Obama attended two fundraisers in New York City. ARE YOU KIDDING ME!!! How detached could one individual possibly be when Americans civilians are killed by an act of war/terrorism and a sitting president just goes about his merry way and attends a fundraiser? Sorry, but there is something seriously wrong with Obama that anyone would think that it was okay to do so. All Americans should be sickened by his actions.

TAKE A GOOD LOOK AT THE PICS OF THE DEATH AND CARNAGE AND COMPARE THAT TO OBAMA GOING OFF TO FUNDRAISERS AS IF NOTHING HAPPENED. SICK, JUST SICK!!!

Sen. John McCain appeared on Hannity last night and said,  “I don’t understand this president. The crisis on the border. He did the fundraisers, the fundraisers in New York while they’re major conflicts, not to mention the loss of American lives. It was reported there were Americans on the airplane. I do not understand it … This is just what we used to call in the military A-W-O-L.”

John McCain: Obama Is AWOL on Ukraine

Republicans are assailing President Obama’s decision to attend two fundraisers in New York City Thursday night after 295 people perished when a Malaysian passenger jet crashed in Ukraine after an apparent rocket attack and Israel launched a ground war in Gaza the same day.

Republican National Committee Chairman Reince Priebus took to Twitter to launch a broadside against Obama for going through with the fundraisers benefiting House and Senate Democrats.

“With all that is going on, the last thing the President should be doing is fundraising right now. Now is a time for leadership,” Priebus tweeted.

Sen. John McCain, R-Ariz., was far harsher in his assessment.

“I don’t understand this president … this is what we used to call in the military A-W-O-L,” McCain told Fox News Thursday night. “… There’s a direct lost of American lives here and the president goes to a fundraiser? Help me out.”

Twenty-three Americans are believed to have died in the crash, although U.S. authorities have yet to confirm those numbers.

Barack Obama is no leader. If he had any respect for the United States of America, he would just step down from office for the sake of America. But that will never happen, because Obama is a “community agitator” and his every action is meant to divide and destroy the America that we knew. Sorry, but Obama would have gone fund raising on 9-12-2001.

Daily Commentary – Friday, July 18, 2014 – Preview of Tonights Dana Pretzer Show with Author Regina Calcaterra

 
  • Dana welcomes special guest Regina Calcaterra, author of the NY Times best selling book Etched in Sand. Dana and Regina will be discussing her book and her story for the entire hour. You don’t want to miss this show!

Daily Commentary – Friday, July 18, 2014 Download

Security Service of Ukraine Intercepts Phone Conversations of Russian Separatists Admitting Shooting Down Malaysia Airlines Flight MH17

 

An intercepted conversation released by the Security Service of Ukraine (SSU) reportedly between Russian-backed militants nicknamed “Major” and “Greek” show admission of Russian militants  purposely shot down Malaysia Airlines Flight MH17 near the village of Chornukhine, Luhansk Oblast. However, Russian President Vladimir Putin said the blame for the tragedy lies with Ukraine. The Malaysia Airlines passenger plane carrying nearly 300 people was  shot down near the Ukrainian border. An adviser to Ukraine’s Interior Minister has said 23 U.S. citizens were among the 298 killed.

Full transcript of an intercepted phone call below:

Igor Bezler: We have just shot down a plane. Group Minera. It fell down beyond Yenakievo (Donetsk Oblast).

Vasili Geranin: Pilots. Where are the pilots?

IB: Gone to search for and photograph the plane. Its smoking.

VG: How many minutes ago?

IB: About 30 minutes ago.

SBU comment: After examining the site of the plane the terrorists come to the conclusion that they have shot down a civilian plane. The next part of the conversation took place about 40 minutes later.

“Major”: These are Chernukhin folks who shot down the plane. From the Chernukhin check point. Those cossacks who are based in Chernukhino.

“Grek”: Yes, Major.

“Major”: The plane fell apart in the air. In the area of Petropavlovskaya mine. The first “200” (code word for dead person). We have found the first “200”. A Civilian.

“Greek”: Well, what do you have there?

“Major”: In short, it was 100 percent a passenger (civilian) aircraft.

“Greek”: Are many people there?

“Major”: Holy sh__t! The debris fell right into the yards (of homes).

“Greek”: What kind of aircraft?

“Major”: I haven’t ascertained this. I haven’t been to the main sight. I am only surveying the scene where the first bodies fell. There are the remains of internal brackets, seats and bodies.

“Greek”: Is there anything left of the weapon?

“Major”: Absolutely nothing. Civilian items, medicinal stuff, towels, toilet paper.

“Greek”: Are there documents?

“Major”: Yes, of one Indonesian student. From a university in Thompson.

Militant: Regarding the plane shot down in the area of Snizhne-Torez. It’s a civilian one. Fell down near Grabove. There are lots of corpses of women and children. The Cossacks are out there looking at all this.

They say on TV it’s AN-26 transport plane, but they say it’s written Malaysia Airlines on the plane. What was it doing on Ukraine’s territory?

Nikolay Kozitsin: That means they were carrying spies. They shouldn’t be f…cking flying. There is a war going on.

Malaysia Airline Flight MH17 Crashes, 298 Passengers & Crew Dead, Including 23 Americans (Update: Missile Shoots Down Plane)

 

Malaysia Airline Fight MH17 from Amsterdam to Kuala Lumpur, was traveling at an altitude of 33,000 feet when contact was lost. As reported at Sky News, the plane was said to be  brought down by a Buk ground-to-air missile.  The plane crash killing all 298 passengers and crew on board, including children. It is reported that there were 23 Americans listed on the flight manifest; however, there is yet to be confirmation. The victims abord Malaysia Flight MH 17 include nine Britons, the victims included 154 Dutch, 45 Malaysians, 27 Australians, 12 Indonesians, four Germans, four Belgians, three Filipinos and one Canadian.

As pro-Russian separatists and the Ukrainian government traded charges about who was behind the surface-to-air missile that downed a Malaysia Airlines jet with 298 aboard Thursday, Ukraine’s separatist rebels on Friday said they have found “most” of the plane’s recording devices.

The Boeing 777 bound for Kuala Lumpur from Amsterdam was shot down Thursday afternoon at cruising altitude about 35 miles from the border, according to Anton Gerashenko, an adviser to Ukraine’s Interior Minister.

Malaysia Airlines originally said there were 280 passengers and a crew of 15 aboard the flight, though it later upped the number of passengers to 283 to account for three infants.

The flight path of Malaysia Arline Flight MH17 flying from Amsterdam to Kuala Lumpur that was shot down and crashed in Ukraine can be seen at the Business Insider. Read the continual updates from The Guardian of the terrible events.

Malaysia Flight MH17

CNN – VIDEO

CNN – VIDEO

UPDATE I: U.S. official: Missile shot down Malaysia Airlines plane.

A Malaysia Airlines passenger jet crashed in a rebel-controlled part of eastern Ukraine on Thursday, spurring swift accusations from Ukrainian officials that “terrorists” shot down the aircraft.

The United States has concluded a missile shot down the plane, but hasn’t pinpointed who was responsible, a senior U.S. official told CNN’s Barbara Starr.

The Boeing 777 with 298 people aboard fell from the sky near the town of Torez in the Donetsk region of eastern Ukraine, officials said. A top Ukrainian official said the plane, which was on the way from Amsterdam to Kuala Lumpur, was flying at about 10,000 meters (nearly 33,000 feet) when the missile hit.

New Jersey TV News 12 Reporter Sean Bergin Quits After Station Slashes Pay for Racist Comments … Actually It Was for Having the Courage to Call It Like He Sees It

 

ONCE AGAIN USING THE RACE CARD WHERE NO RACISM EXISTS …

The title of the video below is, ‘TV Reporter Sean Bergin Quits After Station Slashes Pay for Racist Comment’. Watch the video and determine if you can find the “racist” comments. Yup, neither could I. The fact of the matter is that Sean Bergin was suspended and his pay was cut causing him to quit after he dared take a stance against the growing crime and violence in inner cities. News 12 made him an offer he had to refuse. This is what is being called a racist comment,  “The underlying cause for all of this, of course, young black men growing up without fathers.” REALLY?

A New Jersey news reporter was reportedly suspended Monday after he blamed anti-police sentiments among inner-city residents on “young black men growing up without fathers.”

News 12 reporter Sean Bergin was giving a live report about rookie Jersey City Police Officer Melvin Santiago, who was killed Sunday by suspect Lawrence Campbell, 27, in a shootout at a local Walgreens.

The station interviewed angry residents who had gathered at a makeshift memorial for Mr. Campbell, who was also killed in the shootout.

“He should’ve taken more [officers] with him,” his widow, Angelique Campbell, told the station. “Sorry for the officer’s family. That’s, you know, whatever. But, at the end of the day, [Lawrence] got a family, too. All they care about is the officer.”

Mr. Bergin closed the report with a short monologue, that ultimately got him suspended,

Transcript:

“We were besieged, flooded with calls from police officers furious that we would give media coverage to the life of a cop killer,” he said. “It’s understandable. We decided to air it because it’s important to shine a light on this anti-cop mentality that has so contaminated America’s inner cities.

“This same sick, perverse line of thinking is evident from Jersey City to Newark and Patterson to Trenton,” he continued. “It has made the police officer’s job impossible, and it has got to stop. The underlying cause for all of this, of course, young black men growing up without fathers. Unfortunately, no one in the news media has the courage to touch that subject.”

Al Qaeda Magazine Suggesting Target List for Attacks Including The US Tennis Open

 

 Who finds it a little bizarre that Al Qaeda has a magazine that would announce their terror intentions?

In a briefing for New York City’s private security community, Rebecca Weiner, the NYPD’s director of intelligence analysis, warned that Inspire magazine, Al Qaeda magazine, is instructing terrorists on how to make bombs and where to set them off. It would appear that the US Tennis Open in Flushing Meadows, Queens, NY has made the list. Will Al Qaeda now start targeting sporting events where infidels are just having a good time and bothering no one? Was the Boston Marathon just the beginning?

US Open

Pic – US Open

The US Open Tennis Championship appears on a wish list of terror targets in an al Qaeda magazine, an NYPD official said Wednesday.

In a briefing for New York City’s private security community, Rebecca Weiner, the NYPD’s director of intelligence analysis, warned that Inspire magazine is instructing would-be terrorists on how to make bombs and where to set them off, WCBS 880?s Marla Diamond reported.

The magazine lists targets in Washington, D.C.; Virginia; and New York — including the US Open, which begins Aug. 25 in Flushing Meadows, Queens.

My persona belief is that contained sporting events like The US Open are less susceptible to attack because they are contained and easier to defend. One would think these cowards would attack more open events like a marathon that is really impossible to control.

I wonder if any of these would be Al Qaeda terrorists have come through that secure Southern border?

Daily Commentary – Thursday, July 17, 2014 – Brazillian Man May Be the Worlds Oldest Living Person

 
  • 126 year old cigarette smoking Brazilian, Jose Aguinelo dos Santos walks without a stick, no known health problems and is still a bachelor

Daily Commentary – Thursday, July 17, 2014 Download

← Previous PageNext Page →

Support Scared Monkeys! make a donation.

 
 
  • NEWS (breaking news alerts or news tips)
  • Red (comments)
  • Dugga (technical issues)
  • Dana (radio show comments)
  • Klaasend (blog and forum issues)
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Close
E-mail It