Kim Kardashian Robbed at Gun Point of $10 Million in Jewelry in Paris, France by Men Dressed as Police Officers
Kim Kardashian has been reportedly robbed at gunpoint in Paris, France by 5 men dressed in ski masks and police jackets. The reality TV star, famous for pretty much nothing, was robbed while at a hotel in Paris. According to reports she was robbed if 10 million in jewelry after being tied up. She was unharmed in the incident.
Kim Kardashian West has left Paris on a private jet after being tied up and robbed of $10 million in jewelry by armed masked men dressed as police.
Five men in ski masks and police jackets were involved in the robbery about 3 a.m. local time Monday, Reuters reports.
Two men entered her room at No Address Hotel, bound Kardashian’s hands and feet with tape then locked her in the bathroom before stealing a jewelry box worth $6.7 million in jewelry and a ring worth $4 million, police sources told La Parisien.
As would be expected news that Kim Kardashian had been robbed of €10 million worth of jewellery during an armed robbery in Paris made headlines around the world on Monday.
Even if many on social media displayed little sympathy for the mega-rich reality TV star who had a €4 million ring and a €6 million jewellery box stolen, it’s clear she endured a horrifying ordeal.
If reports are correct she was woken up when robbers forced themselves into her room at a residence near the Madeleine church, had a gun held to her head and was tied up and locked in the bathroom until help eventually came.
The robbery could also prove to be a different kind of ordeal for Paris authorities with some politicians quickly jumping on the crime to highlight the “urgent” issue of safety in Paris.
It comes after numerous other high profile robberies that have targeted members of the Saudi royal family and visitors from China.
84 Year Old Priest Father Jacques Hamel Beheaded by Islamic Terrorist in France … ISIS Claims Responsibility
THE RADICAL ISLAMIC TERROR CONTINUES …
An 84-year-old priest was killed and four other people taken hostage by two armed radical Islamist terrorists at a church in a suburb of Rouen in northern France. The radical Islamist savages slit the throat of an 84 year old Father Jacques Hamel and beheaded him.
French President Francois Hollande stated in a press conference that ISIS has declared war on France.
The two attackers, who said they were from the so-called Islamic State (IS), slit Fr Jacques Hamel’s throat during a morning Mass, officials say.
Police surrounded the church and shot dead both hostage-takers. French media named one of them as Adel K.
One of the hostages is in a critical condition in hospital.
President Francois Hollande, visiting the scene, in Saint Etienne-du-Rouvray, said the attackers had committed a “cowardly assassination” and France would fight IS “by all means”.
Pope Francis decried the “pain and horror of this absurd violence”.
UK Prime Minister Theresa May branded the attack “sickening” and offered her condolences to the people of France.
The suspect named as Adel K, aged 18, is reported to have been in custody and then placed under a control order, and had tried to enter Syria twice.
UPDATE I: French church attack: What we know.
Adel Kermiche, 19, was wearing an “electronic tag” during the deadly hostage incident at a Catholic church in the town of Saint-Etienne-du-Rouvray, prosecutor Francois Molins said.
The monitoring apparatus was a condition of his house arrest after two attempts in 2015 to travel abroad — at least once to Syria — using a relative’s identification, Molins said.
Kermiche was identified via fingerprints after the attack, which French President Francois Hollande said was committed in the name of ISIS.
The second killed attacker has not been identified.
MORE THAN 80 DEAD IN TERROR ATTACK IN NICE, FRANCE …
UNREAL … It has happened again in France … Radical Islamic terrorism. A truck plowed into pedestrians during Bastille Day celebrations in Nice, France Thursday leaving at least 80 people dead. France’s president called this an “obviously a terrorist attack.” The WAPO is reporting that at least 84 people are dead as a driver also opened fire on revelers before being shot dead by police.
A truck plowed into pedestrians during Bastille Day celebrations in the popular French seaside city of Nice Thursday, leaving at least 80 people dead in what the nation’s president called “obviously a terrorist attack.”
The deadly toll, which included several children, came after the truck slammed into revelers gathered on a promenade to watch fireworks, French President Francois Hollande said in an address Friday morning.
“Such a monstrosity,” Hollande said. He pledged to step up efforts to fight terror in Iraq and Syria, and said he will seek to extend a state of emergency by three months.
“France is deeply saddened, but it is also very strong,” Hollande said. “I can assure you we will always be stronger than the fanatics who are trying to attack us.”
The driver was fatally shot by police, Hollande said. It is unknown if there were accomplices, Hollande said. French media, citing a police source, reported that ID papers belonging to a French-Tunisian were found in the truck. A source told NBC News the driver is believed to have been a French national of Tunisian descent.
UPDATE II: Truck Attack in Nice: Live Updates.
25 Year Old Larossi Abballa, ‘Claiming Allegiance to IS group’ Stabs French Police Officer and Partner to Death & Takes Son Hostage in Paris Suberb (Update: Terrorist Killed, Boy Safe)
HMM, HEY OBAMA, FRENCH PRESIDENT FRANCOIS HOLLANDE NOT AFRAID TO CALL ACTS OF TERROR FOR WHAT THEY ARE …
25 Year Old Larossi Abballa, who claimed allegiance to ISIS, stabbed to death a police captain and his companion on Monday had been sentenced to prison in 2013 for membership in a group that was planning terrorist activities. Abballa also took a 3 year old boy hostage. The terrorist was shot dead by members of an elite French police unit after negotiations failed. The child was rescued and safe. President Francois Hollande called the murder of two police officials by a man claiming allegiance to so-called Islamic State (IS) is “unquestionably a terrorist act”.
A man who claimed allegiance to the Islamic State (IS) group stabbed a senior French police officer to death on Monday night before he was killed in a dramatic police operation, officials have said.
The attacker repeatedly stabbed the officer before taking the officer’s partner and their son hostage in their home in Magnanville, near Paris.
He was shot dead by members of an elite police unit after negotiations failed. The partner was found dead but the child was rescued.
French President François Hollande said Tuesday the murders were “unquestionably a terrorist act”.
Sources close to the investigation named the suspect as 25-year-old Larossi Abballa, adding that he had been sentenced in 2013 for links to a jihadist network that sent recruits to Pakistan.
A news agency linked to the IS group said the attack had been carried out by an “Islamic State fighter”, days after posting a similar claim following the massacre at a gay club in Orlando, Florida.
EgyptAir Flight 804 Vanishes From Radar with 66 People Aboard … Terrorism or Mechanical Failure? (Update: Plane “Swerved and then Plunged”)
EgyptAir Flight 804 vanished from radar.
CNN is reporting that EgyptAir Flight 804 vanished from radar on its way from Paris to Cairo with 66 people aboard. There were 56 passengers, including one child two babies and 10 crew members. The plane disappeared from radar about 10 miles after entering Egyptian airspace. Search teams have been sent to last recorded location of the plane about 30-40 miles north of Egtpt’s coast. According to reports, weather conditions were clear and calm when the plane crossed over the Mediterranean Sea.
EgyptAir Flight 804 vanished from radar on its way from Paris to Cairo with 66 people aboard, the airline said Thursday.
The plane was flying at 37,000 feet when it lost contact overnight above the Mediterranean Sea, the airline tweeted. French President Francois Hollande said he had been told the flight crashed.
It’s too early in the investigation to say for sure what caused the disaster, and at this point experts say anything from mechanical failure to the terrorism is a possibility.
A distress signal was detected in the general vicinity where the flight disappeared, said Capt. Ahmed Adel, a vice chairman at EgyptAir. The signal was detected at 4:26 a.m. — about 2 hours after the jet vanished, he said. Adel said the distress signal could have come from another vessel in the Mediterranean. But the Egyptian armed forces stressed that they had not received a distress call. There’s no confirmed information on the status of the missing plane, Egyptian Prime Minister Sherif Ismail said.
The EgyptAir flight “swerved and then plunged” before its descent into the Mediterranean, the Greek Defense Minister said during a news conference.
“At 3:37am local time, immediately after the aircraft entered Cairo airspace at 37,000 feet, the aircraft swerved 90 degrees left and then 360 degrees to the right and descended from 37,000 feet to 15,000 feet and then 10,000 feet, when we lost the signal,” Panos Kammenos told reporters in Athens.
French President Francois Hollande told a press conference that the plane had crashed, but said it was too soon to speculate as to the cause.
“No hypothesis can be ruled out,” he said.
Egyptian and Greek authorities are searching for the plane, which was flying at an altitude of nearly 37,000 feet when it disappeared from radar shortly before it was due to land.
Almost immediately after entering Egyptian airspace the plane swerved sharply and then lost altitude before it dropped off radar, Greece’s Defense Minister Panos Kammenos told a press conference.
When the plane vanished it was about 175 miles away from Egypt’s coast, according to officials. [...]
Airbus — the maker of the plane — said in a statement that it regretted to confirm that “an A320 operated by Egyptair was lost” over the Mediterranean Sea.
French and Egyptian officials stressed they were closely cooperating to determine what caused the crash. Radar showed no adverse weather in the area at the time of the jet’s disappearance.
Egyptian and Greek authorities were focusing search efforts in the Mediterranean Sea.
The Greek military confirmed that one of its frigates and two of its aircraft were assisting in the operation about 130 nautical miles south-southeast of the island of Karpathos.
Was Terrorism to blame?
Egypt’s prime minister says he can’t “rule out” the possibility that a terrorist attack brought the plane down. He says there was no “distress call” but there was a “signal” from the plane.
A search was launched to find the downed aircraft, but an Israeli newspaper quoted witnesses as saying they saw a fireball in the sky around the time the plane disappeared.
The Greek Defense Minister said the flight abrupt turns, suddenly lost altitude and then vanished from radar.
UPDATE IV: Egyptian minister says plane crash search widens.
Egyptian Civil Aviation Minister Sherif Fathi said Egypt-Greek search for debris of crashed EgyptAir plane off Greek island of Karpathos is expanding.
Hours after the plane disappeared on Thursday, Fathi told reporters in Cairo that the diameter of the search area will widen, moving further south of the island.
Meanwhile, Egypt’s chief prosecutor Nabil Sadek says he has ordered an “urgent investigation” into crash of EgyptAir plane. Sadek instructed the National Security Prosecutor to open an “extensive investigation” in the incident.
Greece’s defense minister, Panos Kammenos, says Greece has a submarine on standby which is participating in a NATO exercise about 100 miles (160 kms) away from the presumed crash area, while F-16 fighter jets stationed on Crete could also be used if necessary. The country already has a navy frigate, two military transport planes and a radar plane participating in the search and rescue operation, while he said Egypt had sent a C-130 military transport plane and two F-16s.
France is providing Falcon navy support aircraft, he said, while Greece has contacted the US and Russia, and the American side has offered and Greece has accepted the help of a maritime support aircraft.