Daily Commentary – Monday, May 16, 2016 – Now The Garbage Comes Out About the Leading Candidates for President
- Questions arise about Bill Clinton’s relationship with a convicted pedophile. Also Trump taking flack when back in 1991 he impersonated someone else calling into a radio station
Daily Commentary – Monday, May 16, 2016 Download
Daily Commentary – Friday, May 13, 2016 – The Director of the FBI Seems to be a Stand Up Guy and Dedicated Law Enforcement Officer
- Says he’s felt pressure to wrap up Hillary’s email investigation sooner rather than later. But he said “handling investigation ‘well’ is top priority”.
Daily Commentary – Friday, May 13, 2016 Download
Daily Commentary – Thursday, May 12, 2016 – He’s Baaaack! Well maybe! Ted Cruz Un-dropping Out of The Race?
- Cruz says he’s open to restarting his bid if he sees a path forward
Daily Commentary – Thursday, May 12, 2016 Download
Daily Commentary – Wednesday, May 11, 2016 – Yes, More Political News Again! Seems That’s All There is Lately!
- The most recent polls show Trump and Clinton in a virtual tie in the swing states in November
Daily Commentary – Wednesday, May 11, 2016 Download
Daily Commentary – Tuesday, May 10. 2016 – Wonder What the Vegas Odds Are On The 2016 Presidential Race?
- Will the republicans continue to look like jack asses? Will Trump realize his childish rants won’t work in the general election?
Daily Commentary – Tuesday, May 10. 2016 Download
- Officials expect it to burn for months. On another note, even though the primary isn’t over, Trump and Clinton act as though it is
Daily Commentary – Monday, May 9, 2016 Download
- Now the question is who Trump’s VP pick might be. Would Rubio make a good VP?
Daily Commentary – Friday, May 6, 2016 Download
Daily Commentary – Thursday, May 5, 2016 – Now That Indiana Has Voted, Cruz is Out and How About Kasich?
- Kasich may have even dropped out by the time this commentary airs. Some say he would make a good running mate for Donald Trump
Emotional, thankful, and speaking characteristically off-the-cuff, Ohio Gov. John Kasich suspended his presidential campaign here Wednesday.
“I’ve always said that the Lord has a purpose for me as he has for everyone,” the Columbus-area Republican said at a news conference. “And as I suspend my campaign today, I have renewed faith, deeper faith, that the Lord will show me the way forward and fulfill the purpose of my life.”
Kasich’s departure from the race clears the field for Donald Trump as the presumptive Republican nominee. The governor didn’t mention Trump in his speech, nor did he say whether he plans to endorse the billionaire or reverse his stated opposition to being his running mate.
Daily Commentary – Wednesday, May 4, 2016 – If You Watch Bill O’Reilly and Fox News, You Know Who Jesse Watters Is
- Evidently, he got into a fight with a Huffington Post reporter after the White House Correspondents Dinner last Saturday night
Daily Commentary – Wednesday, May 4, 2016 Download
Daily Commentary – Tuesday, May 3, 2016 – So Could Steven Avery Still be Freed? His Attorney Thinks So!
- In another famous case, it looks like there will be a new documentary telling the story of the Menendez brothers and the murder of their parents
Daily Commentary – Tuesday, May 3, 2016 Download