Daily Commentary – Wednesday, April 9, 2014 – As of April 8th Windows XP is Officially Obsolete – R.I.P. XP!
- Starting yesterday, Microsoft will no longer offer security updates for Windows XP forcing everyone to upgrade to Windows 7 or 8 if they want their computers secure
The Dana Pretzer Show – Tuesday, April 8, 2014 – With Special Guests Anne Gavin and Jo Anne Lachance
LISTEN TO THE DANA PRETZER SHOW ON SCARED MONKEYS RADIO AT 9 PM ET
- From the So- Cal Advocates for the missing. Missing person advocate Anne Gavin. Discussing the case of Charles Horvath
- Also from Coldcasesmedia.com Jo Anne Lachance who will discuss the cases of Helene Monast, Raymond Richardson, Catherine Hawkes and Tammy Leakey
LISTEN TONIGHT LIVE AT 9 PM ET
The Dana Pretzer Show – Tuesday, April 8, 2014 Download Podcast
Daily Commentary – Tuesday, April 8, 2014 – Preview of Tonights Special Dana Pretzer Show on Missing Persons
- With special guests and missing persons advocates Anne Gavin from So-Cal Advocates for the Missing and Jo Anne Lachance from coldcasesmedia.com
Daily Commentary – Tuesday, April 8, 2014 Download
- Zimmerman’s defense team had asked the names be held secret for 6 months after the verdict.
- The letter penned by Esther Hart, who survived the sinking with her seven-year-old daughter, Eva, will go on auction April 26, 2014
Daily Commentary – Friday, April 4, 2014 Download
- When Jenny McCarthy and Sherri Shepherd of “The View” went topless!
Daily Commentary – Thursday, April 3, 2014 Download
Daily Commentary – Wednesday, April 2, 2014 – FHP Troupers May Soon Get Bonus’s Based Upon Ticket Quota
- If the measure passes, FHP will get a bonus based upon the number of tickets they issue
Daily Commentary – Wednesday, April 2, 2014 Download
- Darien Roseen filed suit in Idaho a year after being pulled over and searched for marijuana he claims due to his Colorado license plates.
Daily Commentary – Tuesday, April 1, 2014 Download
Daily Commentary – Monday, March 31, 2014 – Portsmouth Virginia Couple Wins Lottery 3 Times in the Last Month
- The Spencer’s won one million in Powerball, fifty thousand on a Pick 4 then another million on a Scratcher! Some people have all the luck!
- Dying of melanoma, his obituary focuses on his family and the support he received from others throughout his acting career