Daily Commentary – Friday, July 11, 2014 – So What Has Happened to the Players in the OJ Simpson Trial?
- Where are they now? 20 years after the murder of Nicole Brown Simpson and Ronald Coleman.
Daily Commentary – Friday, July 11, 2014 Download
- Louis Brown Jr. died on Thursday at age 90 after a long battle with Alzheimer’s disease, according to his daughter Denise
Daily Commentry – Thursday, July 10, 2014 Download
- Netflix has a job opening for just that. The successful applicants will be responsible for watching and analyzing films and TV programs that will be streaming on Netflix in the future.
Daily Commentary – Wednesday, July 9, 2014 Download
- But don’t sent any gifts or throw confetti. The murderer got married in prison July 4th.
- Accusing the First Lady a being transgender is out of line and lower class than usual for the aging, not so funny comedian
Daily Commentary – Monday, July 7, 2014 Download
- And Happy July 1st, Canada Day to my Canadian Friends. Let’s look at the positive aspects of both countries!
Daily Commentary – Friday, July 4th, 2014 Play Now | Play in Popup | Download
- Two years after veteran Doug Chase died from brain cancer, he finally got approval to see the local VA doctor
Daily Commentary – Thursday, July 3, 2014 Download
- One killed and 45 injured in gun fights this last weekend in Chicago
Daily Commentary – Wednesday, July 2, 2014 Download
Daily Commentary – Tuesday, July 1, 2014 – 73yr Old Vietnam Vet Fired For Giving a Muffin to a Needy Man
- Cracker Barrel claims he broke the company rule of no giving away or consuming food without paying for it
Daily Commentary – July 1, 2014 Download
Daily Commentary – Monday, June 30, 2014 – Saturday Night Was a Bad Night in the Boroughs of New York … 13, Make that 21 Shot
- Violent night as 13 are shot Saturday night in NY
New York is considered #4 on the list of most strict state gun laws. So how many of the guns used in the commission of these crimes were actually legally attained? One would probably suspect few to none. The NRO brings up an interesting coincidence ... “Weird. It’s almost as if some said this would happen if NYC ended its effective stop-question-and frisk policing. . . – Greg Pollowitz.”
It was a violent night in New York City after at least 21 people were shot in incidents spanning each of the five boroughs.
As CBS 2?s Janelle Burrell reported, one of the shootings happened on Staten Island, where a man is fighting for his life after being shot in the face.
The incident happened at around 3:30 a.m. on Amboy Road in the New Dorp section of Staten Island.
Police were still on the scene Sunday morning collecting and processing evidence, including a backpack that belonged to the 42-year-old victim.