HYPOCRITE: Billionaire Progressive George Soros May Finally Participate in Shared Sacrifice and Pay His Outstanding $6.7 Billion Tax Bill
DON’T YOU LOVE IT WHEN PROGRESSIVE HYPOCRITES TELL YOU ABOUT YOUR SHARED SACRIFICE, BUT THEY DO JUST THE OPPOSITE …
Remember the cry from Warren Buffet in stop coddling of the super-rich? George Soros, the “Godfather of the Left” and the world’s 27th wealthiest person, has according to Breitbart, allegedly used tax deferral to prevent paying any taxes on $13.3 billion profit. However, according to an Irish regulatory filing by Soros, he will soon be enjoying the shared sacrifice of paying a 50 percent tax that will wipe-out a quarter of his net worth. This means that he will finally be paying his “fair share” and participate in what progressives say we must do, participate in “shared sacrifice”. Kind of makes you wonder why the IRS and their Hench-men harass the little people, but folks like Soros and his ilk walk scot-free.
Come on George, if its good for everyone else and you claim all must pay their fair share, how come you have tried to avoid paying yours?
No little people, I get to play by a different set of rules because they let me and I can
Congress closed a lucrative loophole in 2008 used by U.S. hedge fund managers to avoid paying income taxes for fees and profits. Congress gave these corporate elites until 2017 to pay accumulated taxes on all pre-2009 deferred income.
Warren Buffett in August 2011 called on the U.S. government to “stop coddling the super-rich.” Buffett pointed out he pays less of his income in taxes than his secretary does. He added that the rich should pay higher taxes for the sake of “shared sacrifice,” and suggested that most of his wealthy friends “wouldn’t mind being told to pay more.”
When the liberal website Salon launched the Patriotic Billionaire Challenge to ask the 400 richest Americans if they approved of “The Buffett Rule” to raise taxes, only Georges Soros and 6 of the other uber-wealthy responded positively.
But just before Congress had closed the “hedge fund loophole” in 2008, Soros transferred assets to Ireland—a country that was seen as a refuge from paying taxes under the new U.S. law. The recent Irish regulatory filings, according to Bloomberg show for the first time the “extent Soros’s almost $30 billion fortune—he ranks 23rd on the Bloomberg Billionaires Index—came from finding ways to delay taxes and reinvesting the money in his fund.”
As a New York-based money manager, Soros would be subject to a federal rate of 39.6 percent; combined state and city levies totaling 12 percent; and an additional 3.8 percent tax on investment income to pay for Obamacare, according to Andrew Needham, a tax partner at the law firm of Cravath, Swaine & Moore.
When has the government and the IRS allowed “We the People” to wait 10 years to may back taxes owed?
George Soros, a self-made billionaire investor who has made calls in the past for higher taxes on wealthy Americans, may soon be getting his wish. According to Bloomberg, years of deferred income could leave him owing $6.7 billion in taxes.
It appears that Soros has put to use a loophole that has allowed him to defer taxes on fees paid by his clients and reinvest them in his fund. Irish regulatory filings reveal that the investor, through his firm Soros Fund Management, has amassed $13.3 billion using this mechanism.
How? In 2008, George W. Bush signed U.S. legislation closing a loophole that allowed hedge fund managers to set up parallel offshore funds as a way to defer taxes. The Congressional Joint Committee on Taxation estimated in 2008 that the new rules would generate roughly $25 billion in revenue, including $8 billion in 2017 — the deadline for managers to pay accumulated taxes.
Just before all of this took place, Soros incorporated a new company in Ireland called Quantum Endowment Ireland. His Quantum Endowment transferred delayed fees and certain other assets to the new company.
Quantum Endowment Ireland is subject to a 25% corporate tax, in theory; however, its status as an Irish Section 110 company allows it to issue profit participation note and pay out earnings as distributions to note holders. In other words, it hasn’t had to pay much.
Fox News Reporter Leland Vittert Confronts Baltimore Mayor Stephanie Rawlings-Blake as Al Sharpton Prevents Freedom of Speech
I KNOW HE WORKS FOR MSNBC, BUT ISN’T AL SHARPTON A MEMBER OF THE MEDIA … WHAT’S UP WITH THIS PREVENTING THE MEDIA FROM TALKING TO A PUBLIC OFFICIAL?
Baltimore Mayor Stephanie Rawlings-Blake owes everyone an explanation as to her disastrous handling of the Baltimore riots. However, AL Sharpton does not seem to think so. Instead, he is protecting her backside. Talk about hypocrisy and double standard. Watch the video below and see Al Sharpton, a member of the MSM who receives a paycheck from MSNBC, actually prevents a member of the media from asking questions of Baltimore Mayor Stephanie Rawlings-Blake. the so-called Reverand Al Sharpton is running cover and playing body guard to embattled Mayor Stephanie Rawlings-Blake. HUH? Fox News reporter Leland Vittert is shoved out of the way as he tried to do what the media’s job is to do and that bis ask public officials questions and hold them accountable to the people. The Fox News reporter tried to get clarification from the Baltimore Mayor as to whether she gave the police the order to stand down and “Let Them Loot, It’s Only Property”.
Make up your mind Al, either you are a civil rights activist or a member of the media, you can’t be both. As for MSNBC, there should be no question, he should be let go immediately as t is obvious that Sharpton has no objectivity and does not even pretend to.
Who thinks Al Sharpton would be treating a white Mayor this way of a city where a black man was killed in police custody?
Fox News reporter Leland Vittert was shoved out of the way when he confronted Baltimore Mayor Stephanie Rawlings-Blake as she was walking with Al Sharpton on Thursday.
The reporter received no answers to his questions about the report or riots.
“We can’t we ask questions?” Vittert asked. “We can’t ask questions of a public official?”
As Rawlings-Blake walked silently, Sharpton is seen on video telling Vittert that he will “have the opportunity” to ask questions at an upcoming press conference.
Vittert is later literally shoved out of the way and the tense confrontation ended shortly after.
3 STRIKES FOR BALTIMORE & MLB: First Time in the History of MJB … No Fans in the Stands as Chicago White Sox and Baltimore Orioles Play in Camden Yards in Baltimore
TREE FALLS IN THE WOODS MLB GAME IS PLAYED AND THERE IS NO ONE THERE TO WATCH IT, DOES IT MAKE A SOUND?
TODAY’S SCORE FROM CAMDEN YARDS: BALTIMORE 0 – RIOTERS 15.
STRIKE ONE … Thanks to the rioters, looters and those who cannot be trusted in Baltimore to protest calmly and without violence, the MLB game between the Chicago White Sox and the Baltimore Orioles will be played today, but there will be no fans in the stands. For the first time in the history of baseball, a game will be played with the public not allowed to be in the stadium to watch it. Way to go protesters you made history, you should be so incredibly proud of yourselves. The powers that be in baseball and the local authorities basically deemed that you could not be trusted to act accordingly.
NO FANS, just media
The game Wednesday will start at 2:05 p.m. ET.
“All of the decisions in Baltimore were driven first by the desire to insure the safety of fans, players, umpires and stadium workers,” MLB commissioner Rob Manfred wrote in an email to The Associated Press. “Only after we were comfortable that those concerns had been addressed did we consider competitive issues and the integrity of the schedule.”
An MLB spokesman told ESPN’s Outside The Lines that the league is not aware of any other time that a major league game has been played, by design, without spectators allowed in to watch.
In addition, MLB spokesman Matt Bourne said the league office would not comment as to how, if at all, it would compensate the Orioles for the lost attendance.
Great moments happen when you have great Leadership
STRIKE TWO: Major League Baseball and Barack Hussein Obama must have leaned nothing from GWB throwing out the first ball in Yankee Stadium following the terror attacks on 9-11. The decision to play today’s game at Camden Yards with no fans in the stands is BS. By doing so, you gave the violent looters and rioters their victory. If you could not protect the safety of fans in a ball park and their property, then maybe it would have been a better idea to postpones the game and play a double header at a later date in the season. Since you were willing to play a game with no fans, then you money grubbing SOB’s could have played a real double header, like in days or yore, to provide a gift to the Baltimore fans, rather than a day-night double header so you can double your profits. Hmm? Note to MLB, the optics look terrible of a game going on inside a locked stadium and fans on the outside looking in.
If you were not going to make a statement and have GWB throw out the first pitch and say, “WE ARE BALTIMORE” … then cancel the game. Obviously, Obama was too much of a ninny to show up in Baltimore as the first black president would have been booed by folks that could have been his son as he has done nothing to help blacks during his presidency. In reality, it has been liberal Democrat policies that are responsible for inner cities like Baltimore and the lack of hope as all they have to look forward to is a welfare check and a hand out.
STRIKE THREE: The City of Baltimore and liberal Democrat politics are the biggest losers and have struck out. Make no mistake about it, Baltimore, MD is not Ferguson, MO but yet the exact same thing occurred. The demographics of Baltimore is that it is 63% black and only about 31% white. The police make up in Baltimore is very diverse. However, the problem with Baltimore is the sad state of affairs of Democrat politics and the lack of hope that it provides to inner city minorities, who are in this case the majority. Baltimore County, much like the state of Maryland is a deep blue where is a Republican is ever elected it is by luck. But the problem and lack of opportunity, jobs and hope is a Democrat problem. It is the Democrat politicians that have left these folks behind where Barack Obama made comments as if he was not part of the problem. Keeping people dependent on the government generation after generation creates hopelessness and anger. It is only now that black America wants to take their wrath out on the police. But the Mayor and the police chief of Baltimore are black, so there goes that racial thing.
The problem, as he explained it, is that Americans only worry about poor neighborhoods when there’s a crisis, failing to engage with their concerns and difficulties over time.
“People have a tendency, once the fires have been put out, and the cars aren’t being tipped over, you know there’s not some immediate crisis, then folks wanna go back and focus on, you know, whatever reality TV thing is going on,” he said.
Obama complained about “dis-invested” communities where the primary economy was the drug trade, where young people were more likely to go to prison than college.
Who gave the stand down order to police that made them sitting ducks?
Just curious, after watching the mob burn down business, loot and act in such a disgraceful manner, who in the hell would ever want to invest here? Making matters worse, to get back on track with the theme of this post, the protesters managed to create an atmosphere of uncertainty where MLB had to take action for the safety of its players and fans. Not only is today’s baseball game between the Orioles and Chi-sox without fans, it is without employing people of Baltimore selling beer, food, concessions and other memorabilia. It is without restaurants and bars in the downtown Camden Yard area making money from a day game. Do you know how much money the city of Baltimore has lost because these games now have to be moved and this one was played in front of no one? Way to go rioters, you showed them.
Making matters worse for Baltimore and its people is the fact that the upcoming Oriole home-stand with the Rays is going to be played in Tampa Bay, Florida, not Baltimore. The hardworking folks who make a living from the playing of home baseball games are out of luck. Thanks rioters. Most importantly, a special thanks to the leftist mayor who obviously gave a stand down order to the police the day of the funeral of Freddie Gray. Oh yeah, remember him? Another blemish on Baltimore as the power structure, which is black, failed to put forth in a timely manner to diffuse the bomb before it blew. Baltimore exploded into riots and looked like Baltimore circa 1968, because of incompetence at the highest levels and an ideology to let protesters be protesters and let them get it out of their systems. What’s a couple, 2, 3, 20 businesses looted and burned. After all, in a PC society, we can’t make the rioters feel uncomfortable.
In the end it is Baltimore and its power structure that has much to explain. From how does Freddie Gray die in police custody, to the lack of preparation to prevent riots to the business owners you turned your backs on.The plight of the poor is on you and the fact that you refuse to create an atmosphere to help break the cycle. Instead you just want to throw more failed money after more failed money. How’s that war on Poverty going? Obviously it has failed miserably.
You have struck out.
RUN BERNIE, RUN!!!
Vermont’s self-proclaimed socialist Senator is supposed to announce his candidacy for the 2016 presidential election. I can say that I do not agree with one position or policy of Sanders but I do respect him because as far-LEFT and socialist as he is, he actually believes what he says, as misguided as it is. For that I say, run Bernie, run!!! We speculated a month back when Bernie Sanders hinted that he would run in 2016, that he might just be Hillary Clinton’s worst nightmare. Although Sanders is an Independent in the Senate, he would be running in the Democrat primary. Sanders would force Hillary to the far, far LEFT. The Democrat party has moved much farther to the LEFT from the days of Bill Clinton’s presidency. Does Bernie have a real chance of winning the Democrat nomination, probably not. However, this socialist who is going to run on income inequality has strongly criticized Clinton for having a “soft” attitude towards Wall Street. Sanders could be a major thorn in the side of Hillary Clinton as his socialist views are loved by the liberal base.
The Independent Socialist Senator said he “liked Hilliary” and she is a “very, very intelligent person”. However, Sanders said there needs to be a leader “to wage a political revolution in this country which brings millions of people into the political process to stand up and fighting for their rights in a way that we have not seen right now,” and Hillary Clinton was not the leader of that movement.
VPR News has learned from several sources that Independent U.S. Sen. Bernie Sanders will announce his candidacy for the Democratic presidential nomination on Thursday.
Sanders will release a short statement on that day and then hold a major campaign kickoff in Vermont in several weeks.
Sanders’ entry into the Democratic race ensures that Hillary Clinton will face a challenge to win the support of the liberal wing of the party.
Sanders’ basic message will be that the middle class in America has been decimated in the past two decades while wealthy people and corporations have flourished.
His opposition to a proposed Trans-Pacific Partnership trade deal (T.P.P.) shows how he plans to frame this key issue of his campaign.
In the Real Clear Politics Poll for the 2016 Democratic Presidential Nomination has Bernie Sanders in a distant 4th place at 5.6%, some 56.6% behind Hillary Clinton; however, ahead of O’Malley, who the media claims to be a challenger to Hillary.
18 Apocalyptic Predictions Made During the Time of the First Earth Day in 1970 That Were Just Flat Out Wrong
WOW, COULD THE 1970′S GLOBAL ALARMISTS BEEN MORE WRONG?
Everyone who was old enough during the 1970′s remembers the constant predictions that there would be an ice age. There was gloom and doom of apocalyptic type catastrophes and that were were headed into an Ice Age. It is those same disingenuous people who now predict that man made global warming will be the end of times. Hey folks, can you people settle on your scientific lies? From the American Enterprise Institute comes the following 18 predictions made in the 1970′s around the time of the first Earth Day. Take a good look and see just how wrong these alarmists have been already. Now we are supposed to give their present day predictions any credence?
To watch these VIDEOS is just amazing. Interestingly enough, the media called Earth Day a failure.
EARTH DAY … A QUESTION OF SURVIVAL (Walter Cronkite)
How accurate were the predictions made around the time of the first Earth Day in 1970? The answer: “The prophets of doom were not simply wrong, but spectacularly wrong,” according to Bailey. Here are 18 examples of the spectacularly wrong predictions made around 1970 when the “green holy day” (aka Earth Day) started.
1. Harvard biologist George Wald estimated that “civilization will end within 15 or 30 years unless immediate action is taken against problems facing mankind.” [Um, wouldn't this mean that the world would have ended between 1985 and 2000? If my calendar serves me correctly, isn't it 2015? As Maxwell Smart, Agent 86 would say, "missed it by that much".]
2. “We are in an environmental crisis which threatens the survival of this nation, and of the world as a suitable place of human habitation,” wrote Washington University biologist Barry Commoner in the Earth Day issue of the scholarly journal Environment. [Hmm, see prediction 1.]
3. The day after the first Earth Day, the New York Times editorial page warned, “Man must stop pollution and conserve his resources, not merely to enhance existence but to save the race from intolerable deterioration and possible extinction.” [The 1970's editorial folks might want to visit Beijing, China.]
4. “Population will inevitably and completely outstrip whatever small increases in food supplies we make,” Paul Ehrlich confidently declared in the April 1970 Mademoiselle. “The death rate will increase until at least 100-200 million people per year will be starving to death during the next ten years.” [Wow, some one really got this one wrong.]
5. “Most of the people who are going to die in the greatest cataclysm in the history of man have already been born,” wrote Paul Ehrlich in a 1969 essay titled “Eco-Catastrophe! “By… some experts feel that food shortages will have escalated the present level of world hunger and starvation into famines of unbelievable proportions. Other experts, more optimistic, think the ultimate food-population collision will not occur until the decade of the 1980s.” [Paul Ehrlich was on a stuck on stupid role in the 1970's with his predictions.]
6. Ehrlich sketched out his most alarmist scenario for the 1970 Earth Day issue of The Progressive, assuring readers that between 1980 and 1989, some 4 billion people, including 65 million Americans, would perish in the “Great Die-Off.” [Dude, the Great Die Off, really? The only thing that died between 1980 and 1989 was Paul Ehrlich's reputation and credibility.]
Earth Day 1970 Part 6: Boston … Boston Police break up protest at Logan Airport (CBS News with Walter Cronkite)
7. “It is already too late to avoid mass starvation,” declared Denis Hayes, the chief organizer for Earth Day, in the Spring 1970 issue of The Living Wilderness. [Good grief, even though his predictions were toal BS, this guy is still spouting his bovine scatology.]
8. Peter Gunter, a North Texas State University professor, wrote in 1970, “Demographers agree almost unanimously on the following grim timetable: by 1975 widespread famines will begin in India; these will spread by 1990 to include all of India, Pakistan, China and the Near East, Africa. By the year 2000, or conceivably sooner, South and Central America will exist under famine conditions….By the year 2000, thirty years from now, the entire world, with the exception of Western Europe, North America, and Australia, will be in famine.” [Wrong again, what was this fascination with famine? Or was it wishful thinking?]
9. In January 1970, Life reported, “Scientists have solid experimental and theoretical evidence to support…the following predictions: In a decade, urban dwellers will have to wear gas masks to survive air pollution…by 1985 air pollution will have reduced the amount of sunlight reaching earth by one half….” [OMG, ROTFLMAO]
10. Ecologist Kenneth Watt told Time that, “At the present rate of nitrogen buildup, it’s only a matter of time before light will be filtered out of the atmosphere and none of our land will be usable.” [Watt also predicted the world would run out of oil by the year 2000 and that humans would emit so much nitrogen light would actually be filtered out of the atmosphere. Where is my head shaking emoticon?]
Earth Day 1970 Part 11: White House Reaction (CBS News with Walter Cronkite) – What’s comical is that Pres. Nixon is the one who created the EPA
11. Barry Commoner predicted that decaying organic pollutants would use up all of the oxygen in America’s rivers, causing freshwater fish to suffocate. [These folks spread this BS and made a living out of doing so. UNREAL.]
12. Paul Ehrlich chimed in, predicting in his 1970 that “air pollution…is certainly going to take hundreds of thousands of lives in the next few years alone.” Ehrlich sketched a scenario in which 200,000 Americans would die in 1973 during “smog disasters” in New York and Los Angeles. [Oh no, its Paul Ehrlich again with another ridiculous claim of gloom and doom. This dude must have been a laugh-riot to be around]
13. Paul Ehrlich warned in the May 1970 issue of Audubon that DDT and other chlorinated hydrocarbons “may have substantially reduced the life expectancy of people born since 1945.” Ehrlich warned that Americans born since 1946…now had a life expectancy of only 49 years, and he predicted that if current patterns continued this expectancy would reach 42 years by 1980, when it might level out. [Damn, I hope this is not the case. Note to Ehrlich, the life expectancy in the United States as of 2012 is 78.74 years.]
14. Ecologist Kenneth Watt declared, “By the year 2000, if present trends continue, we will be using up crude oil at such a rate…that there won’t be any more crude oil. You’ll drive up to the pump and say, `Fill ‘er up, buddy,’ and he’ll say, `I am very sorry, there isn’t any.’” [Oh no, I better go fill up the Chevy. Oh wait, its 2015. My prediction, by the year 2000 Ecologist Kenneth Watt had zero street cred.]
15. Harrison Brown, a scientist at the National Academy of Sciences, published a chart in Scientific American that looked at metal reserves and estimated the humanity would totally run out of copper shortly after 2000. Lead, zinc, tin, gold, and silver would be gone before 1990. [I guess its good for him that he died in 1986 and wasn't around to see his bone-head wrong prediction.]
16. Sen. Gaylord Nelson wrote in Look that, “Dr. S. Dillon Ripley, secretary of the Smithsonian Institute, believes that in 25 years, somewhere between 75 and 80 percent of all the species of living animals will be extinct.” [His prediction should have been that 75-80 percent of the 1970 Earth Day predictions were extinct.]
17. In 1975, Paul Ehrlich predicted that “since more than nine-tenths of the original tropical rainforests will be removed in most areas within the next 30 years or so, it is expected that half of the organisms in these areas will vanish with it.” [Paul, Paul, Paul ... sometimes silence is golden, especially with your predictions].
18. Kenneth Watt warned about a pending Ice Age in a speech. “The world has been chilling sharply for about twenty years,” he declared. “If present trends continue, the world will be about four degrees colder for the global mean temperature in 1990, but eleven degrees colder in the year 2000. This is about twice what it would take to put us into an ice age.” [What would Al Gore say ... Al said that the Earth had a fever, not the chills. From an Ice Age to Global warming and we experienced neither.]
Hillary Clinton’s Scooby Van Clocked at 92 MPH in New Hampshire in a Driving Rainstorm on Interstate 89
LIKE SAMMY HAGAR, HILLARY CLINTON CAN’T DRIVE 55 …
Yup, she is one of us … first Hillary Clinton’s Scooby van is caught parking in a handicap spot in Iowa, now it is reported that the Mystery Machine was clocked at doing 92 mph in New Hampshire on Interstate 89 in a driving rainstorm as she was being rushed to meet
the little people one Granite state political big-wig to the next. REALLY? Having driven that highway hundreds of times and being pulled over by New Hampshire’s finest for going a much less speed, I think I might have to retroactively contest that ticket. I wonder if the Scooby van had its lights on in the inclement weather, that also would be a ticketable offense. Maybe for their next act the Scooby van will perform a hit and run.
Hmm, what happened to Hillary meeting and being the champion on the commoners?
- Motorcade raced from Keene to Claremont to Concord, obliterating speed limits as Hillary kept a tight schedule of off-the-books events
- Claremont party at the home of an aide to Democratic Sen. Jeanne Shaheen included messaging about income inequality, despite Clinton’s own wealth
- Event was reportedly scheduled to test the waters for a Shaheen endorsement for Clinton
- Evening dinner party was at the sprawling home of the former New Hampshire state Senate president, Sylvia Larsen
Democratic Presidential front-runner Hillary Clinton’s security detail led a handful of journalists on two lengthy high-speed chases to homes of influential Democrats on Monday.
Her lone official appearance on her first day in New Hampshire was a carefully stage-managed small-business roundtable in Keene.
But a lunchtime visit to a main-street bakery and two more appointments later in the day were off-the-books and under the public’s radar.
If police radar had been engaged, however, it would have clocked Hillary’s signature black conversion van – ‘Scooby’, for the uninitiated – hitting 92 mph in a driving rainstorm on Interstate 89, where the top speed limit is 65.
After Clinton emerged from Whitney Brothers, a children’s furniture manufacturer, her black Chevy conversion van raced an hour north to the town of Claremont, hitting 73 in a 55 mph zone.
Another Liberal Hypocrite … Former SNL Cast Member & Actor Dan Aykroyd Says “America is Flat-Out Gun Crazy” … Coming from Someone Who Played a Hitman in Movies
Hmm, so it’s okay for Dan Aykroyd to own and fire a fire arm, but its those other people that should not be allowed to.
Why can’t liberal actors just shut up and act? No one really cares what their political or social opinions are. Being that Dan Aykroyd is from Canada, he probably needs to pretty much shut up when it comes to making comments that “America is Flat-Out Gun Crazy”. During an interview with the HUFFPO, Dan Aykroyd then offered some less-lethal alternatives to guns like taser, sound system that you can use to disable someone, high-frequency generators and nets that you can fire and it completely closes over the top part of the body. All I can say is …
Jane Dan, you ignorant slut. What’s the matter, you forgot about the use of unlicensed nuclear accelerators (VIDEO)? Seeing that Dan Aykroyd appears to be US Constitutionally challenged we will just remind him that The Second Amendment of the United States Constitution reads: “A well regulated Militia, being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed.”
In short he said, “America’s flat-out gun crazy. That’s it, man.”
While he quickly added that “of course, it’s guns in the wrong hands,” Aykroyd then offered some “less-lethal alternatives.”
“There’s a Taser, there’s a sound system that you can use to disable someone, there’s a high-frequency generator that you can use, there’s a net that you can fire and it completely closes over the top part of the body,” he said. “So why aren’t we looking into these alternatives?”
Aykroyd, who’s from Canada, said that in his country “at a certain point, you just let the guy go.” He added that “usually chases are called off once you get to 50 miles an hour up in a street there in Canada. You back off. You don’t chase them anymore.”
LIBERAL HYPOCRITE DOUBLE STANDARD …
Hmm, it would appear that Dan Aykroyd had no issue of participating and getting paid for being a hit man in the movie ‘Grosse Pointe Blank’ and partaking in thus “gun crazy” shooting scene. But of course, that’s different.
Outgoing Democrat Senate Minority Leader Harry Reid Says of GOP Presidential Contenders, “I Think They’re all Losers.”
GOOD RIDDANCE HARRY REID …
Honestly, no one is going to miss this miserable man when he leaves the Senate. The Democrat Senate Minority Leader said in an interview with CNBC’s John Harwood that the candidates running for president are all losers. What a miserable individual. It is exactly this type of crotchety, mean spirited behavior that was evident during his run as Senate Majority leader. What ever happened to liberal tolerance? As Taylor Swift sings, “Why do you have to be so mean?”
The Republican field for president in 2016 is full of “losers,” Harry Reid said in an interview that aired Wednesday.
The Senate minority leader, a boxer in his youth, delivered some spirited blows while talking with CNBC’s John Harwood, calling his Republican counterpart Mitch McConnell “a lump of coal” and slamming alternative theories about how he sustained his eye injury.
Reid also said he doesn’t really care who wins the Republican nomination for president. “I think they’re all losers,” he said.
Hillary Clinton, in Her Own Words from Benghazi-gate to Dems Defending Obamacare to Flip-Flop on Gay Marriage to Poor Clinton’s to Foreign Policy Empathizing with One’s Enemies to Email Scandal
Hillary Clinton, in Her Own Words …
America, all you have to do is listen to what Hillary has done in the past to know what she will be like as a president. Hillary Clinton is synonymous with scandal, there is no getting around it, even if the Hillary anti-free speech police try and prevent people from speaking the truth. Hillary launched the worst kept secret of 2015 this weekend and officially announced her run for president in 2016.
We certainly know that she won’t be claiming she will have the most transparent administration ever. Then again, she claims to be for the common folk and that is not true either.
The VIDEO shows clips from just some of the recent Hillary scandals as well as her opinions on foreign policy:
- Democrats Defending Obamacare
- Flip-Flop on Gay Marriage
- Hillary crying Poor
- Empathizing with One’s Enemies – Really, we are supposed to empathize and respect terrorist groups like ISIS, al-Qaeda, Boko Haram and the rest?
- Email/Server Scandal – Hmm, even Richard Nixon didn’t destroy the tapes … remember what she said about GWB admin shredding docs?
Folks claims they want something new, if that is the case, how is Hillary Clinton even a consideration?
Hillary Clinton Officially Announces Her 2016 Presidential Run … Because Everyday Americans Need a Democrat Champion Who Makes Between $5.2 and $25.5 Million
HILLARY CLINTON OFFICIALLY ANNOUNCES THAT SHE IS RUNNING FOR PRESIDENT IN 2016 …
How comical, today Hillary Clinton officially announced that she was running for president in 2016 claiming and that everyday Americans need a champion because the deck is still stacked in favor of those at the top. Um, you mean stacked in favor of people like you Hillary? Are you kidding me that an individual who makes $225,000 per speech is going to claim that she is one of the people and run a populist, REALLY? Who is the Democrat party kidding? Talk about your hypocrisy. So all you Democrats think Hillary Clinton is the champion of the middle class, eh? Drink some more Kool-aid. Sorry folks, but if Hillary was a Republican you would be calling her one of the out of touch and privileged one percenters.
‘I’m running for president,’ she says.
‘Everyday Americans need a champion, and I want to be that champion.’
That message is a daring one, given Clinton’s wealth. When she left the U.S. State Department in 2013, her financial disclosure report showed that her combined net worth with her husband was between $5.2 and $25.5 million. Millions more rolled in when she published her memoirs.
She famously claimed last year that she and former president Bill Clinton were ‘dead broke’ when they left the White House in 2001 – when they moved into a palatial home in a tree-lined New York City suburb.
Former Secretary of State Hillary Clinton ended the suspense on Sunday afternoon, announcing that she will seek the White House in 2016.
“I’m running for president,” said Clinton, a Democrat who would become the nation’s first female commander-in-chief, in a Web video.
“Americans have fought their way back from tough economic times, but the deck is still stacked in favor of those at the top,” she continued. “Everyday Americans need a champion, and I want to be that champion. You can do more than just get by. You can get ahead, and stay ahead. Because when families are strong, America is strong.”
Clinton said she is “hitting the road to earn your vote” and her first stops will be in Iowa, the state where she came in third in the caucuses in 2008. She’ll then head to New Hampshire and South Carolina.
Clinton plans to spend the next six to eight weeks in a “ramp up” phase, reaching out to voters in early voting states and building up grassroots support nationwide, her campaign said. In May, once supporters are organized and able to host watch parties, Clinton “will hold her first rally and deliver the speech to kick off her campaign.”
While Clinton was the center of attention on Sunday, her team made conscious efforts to put voters and key supporters first. The web video runs more than 90 seconds before Clinton makes her first appearance. The video was filmed across the country, including in Iowa and New Hampshire, and features a diverse mix of Americans, including a young mother, a college student, Spanish-speakers, and male and female same-sex couples.
Don’t let anyone kid you America, it’s always about the Clinton’s.
In striking contrast to her 2008 presidential bid, Clinton’s campaign took great effort to take the focus off her. In her two-minute announcement video, Clinton doesn’t even appear until the 1:35 mark.
Instead, the video captured messages central to her campaign by featuring regular Americans starting new phases of life: a mother going back to work after years spent raising her kids; a young woman applying for her first job after college; two Spanish-speaking brothers starting their own business together; two men getting married.
The announcement marks an end to the first, awkward phase of Clinton’s roll-out — a non-campaign that has frustrated Democrats who were anxious for her to turn the ignition switch on a presidential run that the party is deeply invested in.