After Calling for Trump Supporters to Be Harassed Democrat Rep. Maxine Waters Cancels Attending Two Events After She Says She Received Increased Threats
HONESTLY, WHAT DID MAD MAX THINK THE BLOW BACK WAS GOING TO BE, OR IS THAT WHAT SHE INTENDED ALL ALONG?
I am going to preface all of this by stating, no one, and I mean no one, neither those on the LEFT or the RIGHT should be making threats of any type, whether they be death threats or any type of threat. All any of you are trying to do is shut down Freedom of Speech. Threats of any type are just that, threats. And for you low IQ individuals out there, maybe you will one day realize just how ignorant you really are. That being said, going after one’s policies or protesting a politician is fine, as long as its civil. Calling for people to harass in public, not allowing them to be welcome anywhere like restaurants, gas stations or harassing them at their home is hardly civil. Of course people have a right to civil protest; however, what we are seeing today is hardly civil. Politicians like Maxine Waters know better.
As reported at CNN, Rep. Maxine Waters (D-CA) had to cancel attending two events after she says she has received an increase in threats in the wake of her inappropriate and ignorant comments Waters made last week where she encouraged Left-wing protesters to harass members of Trump’s Cabinet in public spaces. Rep. Waters says she canceled two scheduled appearances in Alabama and Texas this weekend after saying she got threatening messages and “hostile mail” at her office, including “one very serious death threat.” If true, this is terrible. But what did she expect when she went as low as she did and called for the harassment of Trump cabinet members and supporters in the public square? You mess with the bull and you’ll get the horn. When you call for harassment, when you tell people to create a crowd and push back on people and tell them that they are not welcome any more, any place … good grief, are you really that low IQ that you do not comprehend that you will bring out the worst on the other side? Or maybe, just maybe, that’s what the divisive Mad Max was after all along.
Rep. Maxine Waters should never receive death threats or any type of threat. I condemn those that do such a thing. Just as I condemn Maxine Waters for trying to incite her peeps to harass and make threats against people she disagrees with. To not to condemn violence and harassment would be a double standard. Actually, I hold Rep. Waters to a high standard as she is supposed to be and act like a U.S. Representative where she is referred to in the House when called on as the “Gentle Lady” from California. Her actions of late only make the last part true, she is in fact from California. I would call on all politicians to ratchet it down a bit with the fanning of flames of harassment and violence. You can’t put the genie back in the bottle. That being said, there is proportionality of levels of civility, name calling like “Crooked Hillary,”low IQ” and “Pocahontas” from President Trump is hardly the same as shouting into a bull horn firing up a rabid base saying … “And if you see anyone from that cabinet in a restaurant, in a department store, at a gasoline station, you get out and you create a crowd. And you push back on them. And you tell them that they are not welcome, any more, anywhere.”
So the question that needs to be asked of Rep. Waters is when she sows the seeds of such divisions and decides to be the sole arbitrator of where individuals she disagrees with are welcome or allowed … wouldn’t others who disagree with her be allowed to hold her to the same standard? Everyone just chill. We used to be able to debate civilly, yet passionately without demonizing the other side, or did we like when Democrat Rep. Alan Grayson Claims “Republicans Want You To Die?”
Maxine Waters on Trump administration: ” … you create a crowd, you push back on them.
Rep. Maxine Waters said Thursday she’s seen an increase in threats since she made controversial comments last week encouraging protesters to heckle and harass members of Trump’s Cabinet in public spaces.
The California Democrat canceled two scheduled appearances in Alabama and Texas this weekend after saying she got threatening messages and “hostile mail” at her office, including “one very serious death threat” on Monday from an individual in Texas.
“As the President has continued to lie and falsely claim that I encouraged people to assault his supporters, while also offering a veiled threat that I should ‘be careful’, even more individuals are leaving (threatening) messages and sending hostile mail to my office,” she said in a statement.
“There was one very serious death threat made against me on Monday from an individual in Texas which is why my planned speaking engagements in Texas and Alabama were cancelled (sic) this weekend,” she continued. “This is just one in several very serious threats the United States Capitol Police are investigating in which individuals threatened to shoot, lynch, or cause me serious bodily harm.”
So she is looking to harass, not protest, harass cabinet members until they can’t take it anymore in working for President Trump. This is also a bullying tactic to threaten people who might work for the President or disagree with her. This is shameful. By the way, the unconscionable way of dealing with illegal children was also done under President Obama, but Mad Max was silent during the Obama years. Imagine that.
“For these members of his Cabinet who remain and try to defend him they’re not going to be able to go to a restaurant, they’re not going to be able to stop at a gas station, they’re not going to be able to shop at a department store, the people are going to turn on them, they’re going to protest, they’re going to absolutely harass them until they decide that they’re going to tell the president ‘no I can’t hang with you, this is wrong this is unconscionable and we can’t keep doing this to children,’ ” Waters said on Saturday.
Suspect in the Capital Gazette Shooting is Jarrod Warren Ramos … Previous Defamation Claim Against the Paper but Was Dismissed … Police Say Was a Targeted Attack (VIDEO)
SUSPECT IDENTIFIED AND HAD PREVIOUS CONNECTION TO THE PAPER …
The suspect in the Capital Gazette newspaper shooting that left 5 dead and other injured has been identified as 38 year old Jarrod Warren Ramos. The suspect lives in Laurel, Maryland and law enforcement is in the process of securing a warrant to search the home. Law enforcement stated that the suspect purposely attacked the newspaper and called it a “targeted attack” due to a vendetta against them. Investigative reporter Jayne Miller reported that suspect sued paper for defamation previously and lost. Police department spokesman Lt. Ryan Frashure said the suspect threatened the community newspaper on social media.
This was a targeted attack
The suspected shooter is 38-year-old Jarrod Ramos, three senior law enforcement officials briefed on the matter told NBC News. Anne Arundel County police declined to provide the suspect’s name.
The suspect threatened the community newspaper on social media, police department spokesman Lt. Ryan Frashure said in a briefing Thursay night.
“This individual had some type of vendetta against the Capital newspaper, and they were specifically targeted,” Frashure said.
The suspect is in custody, and authorities are interrogating him, officials said.
The suspect obscured his fingerprints, making it difficult to identify him, two senior law enforcement officials told NBC News. But officials were able to identify him using facial recognition software, multiple officials said. County police declined to comment on any use of those methods.
Officials searched the suspect’s home Thursday night in Laurel, Maryland.
UPDATE I: CNN’s Oliver Darcy reported: Law enforcement source tells CNN that they believe the suspect had some previous interaction with an executive at the newspaper. The source cautioned that is preliminary info, and investigation is just in beginning stages.
So to all who jumped the gun with your Trump Derangement Syndrome, this was a targeted attack and a vendetta this man had against the newspaper.
Full Press Conference with acting Chief William Krampf, Anne Arundel County Police
Shooting at Capital Gazette Newspaper in Annapolis, Multiple People Shot (Update: Shooter in Custody)(Update: 5 Confirmed Casualties)
BREAKING … SHOOTING AT CAPITAL GAZETTE NEWSPAPER!
According to reports, there has been a shooting at the Capital Gazette in Anne Arundel County, Maryland. Reports from the Baltimore Sun is that a gunman shot through the glass door to the office and opened fire on multiple employees.
A shooting has occurred at the Capital Gazette in Anne Arundel County, a paper that is owned by The Baltimore Sun, according to reports from Gazette staff.
Anne Arundel County Police confirmed there was an “active shooter” at 888 Bestgate Road, where the newspaper’s offices are located. The Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco, Firearms and Explosives confirmed it was responding to a “shooting incident” at the Gazette.
Phil Davis, a Gazette crime reporter who was there at the time of the shooting, said that multiple people had been shot. Police did not immediately respond to requests for further information.
“Gunman shot through the glass door to the office and opened fire on multiple employees. Can’t say much more and don’t want to declare anyone dead, but it’s bad,” Davis wrote on Twitter as he waited to be interviewed by police. “There is nothing more terrifying than hearing multiple people get shot while you’re under your desk and then hear the gunman reload.”
Police said the building was being evacuated as officers continue searching it.
UPDATE I: Tweets from Phil Davis, the crime reporter of the Capital Gazette Newspaper as the shooting was taking place.
Shooting at Capital Gazette newspaper in Annapolis, Md.
UPDATE II: CBS Baltimore is reporting that 4 Deaths Reported After Shooting At Capital-Gazette Building In Annapolis.
According to police, first shots were reported at 2:40 p.m. after the shooter entered the Capital-Gazette building.
Police say the building has been evacuated, and officers are continuing to search the building.
UPDATE III: Suspect reported in custody. The suspect was reported to be a white male. A law enforcement official tells CNN that one person is in custody, believed to be a shooter at the Gazette building. The source said there are multiple wounded.
BREAK!NING NEW TONIGHT 6/28/18 PRESS BRIEFING ON MARYLAND SHOOTING
UPDATE IV: President Trump, as well as the first lady, have been briefed on the shooting, White House officials confirmed. White House Deputy Press Secretary Lindsay Walters said “our thoughts and prayers are with all that are affected.”
Maryland Gov. Larry Hogan tweeted that he was “absolutely devastated to learn of this tragedy in Annapolis.”
UPDATE V: From 4:38 Police Presser:
- Several people have died, several others injured.
- Shooter is in custody and being interviewed by police
- Officers got on scene with 60 to 90 seconds of call.
- Gov. Larry Hogan praised first responders and police
- The investigation has just started, there will not be many details.
- Many witnesses being interviewed.
- The building is secure, we feel there are no other shooters in the building. However, its being considered a crime scene.
- 5 fatalities confirmed.
UPDATE VI: CBS News reporting that suspect refusing to identify himself.
One law enforcement source says the suspect is a white male in his 20s and didn’t have identification in him. The suspect is refusing to identify himself.
UPDATE VII: 5:30 Presser:
- 60 seconds to respond to crime scene.
- Building is tactically secure, no more persons in building a threat to anyone else.
- They found what they think was one explosive devise.
- 170 people evacuated from building.
- Gun used described as a long gun
- There was no gun fire exchanged between suspect and officers.
- Another update will be at 8pm ET.
- 3 people estimated injured in hospital.
The suspect accused of killing five people in a shooting at a Maryland newspaper had damaged the tips of his fingers in an apparent attempt to thwart efforts by police to identify him by his fingerprints, a law enforcement officials tells CBS News. Authorities said the suspect is a white male in his 20s who they have not yet identified.
The suspect was taken into custody at the scene and is not cooperating with investigators, police said. CBS News’ Jeff Pegues reports that the suspect was caught hiding under a desk.
The gunman did not have identification on his person. He’s described as having long hair. A law enforcement source says authorities are using other means of identifying him, including facial recognition technology to search databases of passports and driver’s licenses.
BILL CLINTON SAID WHAT?
As reported at the NTK Network, in an interview with the PBS NewsHour former president Bill Clinton chimed in on the #MeToo movement and made some shocking, and strikingly tone-deaf, comments about sexual harassment and assault, including his opinion that “what you can do to someone against their will” has changed.” HUH? No Mr. President, it was never considered acceptable to sexually harass, assault, or break into the presidential humidor. The problem was that everyone gave you a pass on all of your actions from your days in Arkansas to be President. Even today the #MeToo movement has not gone after you for your actions. Is the Clinton being tone deaf or did the MSM create the silence?
President Bill Clinton’s new interview with PBS NewsHour, which aired last week, featured some shocking, and strikingly tone-deaf, comments from the former president about sexual harassment and assault, including his opinion that “what you can do to someone against their will” has changed.
Clinton’s comments seem to suggest that he believes there was a time in which doing anything against someone’s will was acceptable or normal.
Clinton also defended ousted Sen. Al Franken (D-MN), who resigned from the U.S. Senate amid sexual harassment allegations. Clinton said, as part of his comments on Franken, that “maybe I’m just an old-fashioned person.”
The Dana Pretzer Show – Thursday, May 31, 2018 – Please Join Dana Pretzer Tonight at 9 PM ET with Special Guest: Diane Fanning & Richard Muti
THE DANA PRETZER SHOW
- Author Diane Fanning will be discussing her book, ‘Mommy’s Little Girl: Casey Anthony and her Daughter Caylee’s Tragic Fate’ and the Casey/Caylee Anthony case 10 years later.
- Author Richard Muti will be discussing his book, ‘The Charmer