15 Year Old Ky-Lea Fortner & 13 Year Old Shaeleen Fitch-Fortner Missing Since 4/27/15 Found in Upstate New York … 29 Year Old Family Acquaintance Amanda Hellman Arrested
Ky-Lea Fortner and Shaeleen Fitch-Fortner found safe!!!
Two teenage sisters, then 15 year old Ky-Lea Fortner and 13 year old Shaeleen Fortner went missing and had not been seen since 4/27/15 in Binghamton, New York. The two girls live with their foster family where they were last seen at their Susquehanna Valley school waiting to get on the school bus at the end of the school day. The police had considered this a case of runaway teens. Flashforward nearly one year later, Ky-Lea Fortner and Shaeleen Fortner have been found in upstate New York.
According to the State Police, the two teens were found Wednesday night about 15 miles away from where they were last seen at a property in the nearby town of Vestal at 327 Torrance Ave. 29 year old Amanda Hellman, a “family acquaintance,” was arrested at the property Thursday on suspicion of kidnapping second degree, a class-B felony. Hellman was arraigned before a judge and remanded without bail to the Broome County Jail, in Binghamton. Both girls were turned over to Broome County Family Services.
Two teenage sisters have been found in upstate New York nearly a year after vanishing and a family acquaintance has been charged with their kidnapping, police said Thursday.
Ky-Lea Fortner and Shaeleen Fitch-Fortner were reported as “teen runaways” last April. The girls — then aged 15 and 13 — had been living with a foster family in Binghamton when they disappeared and were last seen waiting for a bus at their school, according to New York State Police.
They were found Wednesday night about 15 miles away from where they were last seen at a property in the nearby town of Vestal, state police said in a statement Thursday.
Police said Amanda Hellman, a 29-year-old “family acquaintance,” was arrested at the property Thursday on suspicion of kidnapping second degree, a class-B felony. Hellman was arraigned before a judge and remanded without bail to the Broome County Jail, in Binghamton.
RUT-ROH, CHUMLEE ARRESTED …
33 year old Austin “Chumlee” Russell, better known as Chumlee of the hit TV show ‘Pawn Stars’ has been arrested on felony weapons and drug charges. The Las Vegas Metro Police were serving a search warrant on his Las Vegas Valley home in a sexual assault investigation when they discovered methamphetamine, marijuana and firearms. According to reports, Chumlee is facing 19 drug possession charges and one count of possession of a gun by a prohibited person. Russell has not yet been charged in the sexual assault case, but he finds himself in a world of trouble. Chumlee was booked into the Clark County Detention Center on Wednesday and his bail was set at $62,000.
There is no word yet as to whether Chumlee had to pawn anything to make bail .
The man known to millions of cable TV viewers as Chumlee on the reality show “Pawn Stars” was being held late Wednesday in a Las Vegas jail following his arrest on felony weapon and drug charges.
Russell, 33, was booked into the Clark County Detention Center on Wednesday. His bail was set at $62,000.
He is facing 19 drug possession charges and one count of possession of a gun by a prohibited person, jail logs show.
Woman Climbs on Top of 18 Wheeler and Dances Naked after Pedestrian Acident on Highway 290 in Houston, TX Area … Later Arrested (VIDEO)
TAKING SHUT UP AND DANCE TO THE EXTREME …
Just when you had thought you had seen it all, following an pedestrian accident on Highway 290 in Harris County, TX, a woman climbed on top of a big 18-wheeler rig at Highway 290 at Huffmeister Road and began to dance naked. The accident and bizarre ordeal caused the freeway to shut down in both directions. Police deputies were alerted to the incident just before 9 a.m. for a psychiatric call. Hmm, ya think!!! When the police arrived a woman was undressing and could be seen on Houston Transtar cameras dancing on top of a tractor trailer. According to Thomas Gilliland, Harris County Sheriff’s Office public information officer, “She was talking about all sorts of things: Wall Street, the CIA, aliens.”
A woman undressed and climbed on top of a big rig on a major highway in the Houston area Monday.
The incident, which was captured on video, took place after a pedestrian had apparently been struck on Highway 290 in Harris County, local television station KPRC reported.
It was unclear if the woman was involved in the collision, or why she climbed on top of the truck.
Video showed the woman sitting, standing, and even dancing at various times as she remained on the cab of the 18-wheeler.
4 Year Old Macey Lilley Missing Since 2/26/16 in Wolf Point, MO Found Alive … Suspect John “Billy” Lieba in Custody
4 Year Old Macey Lilley Found Safe!!!
4 year old Macey Lilley has been found safe Sunday, February 28, 2016, according to the Roosevelt County Sheriff’s Office. The 4 year old girl was found on the Fort Peck Indian Reservation in Montana, just a few miles from where she was reportedly abducted while playing in a park. Macey Lilley had gone missing on Friday, Feb. 26 when she was abducted around 9:30 pm against her will. Authorities say people saw 20 year old John “Billy” Lieba take the girl against her will. Both are Native Americans; however, they are not blood relatives.
She was found alive and well,” said Lee Allmer, the spokesman. “At the moment, we cannot divulge the location (where she was found) as the investigation is ongoing.”
Allmer said the girl was undergoing a medical evaluation “as a precautionary measure.”
Facebook – Roosevelt County Sheriff’s Office – MT
*** SHE’S ALIVE!!! ***
It is with immense joy that we announce MACI LILLEY HAS BEEN FOUND ALIVE!
Maci was found at approximately 11:20 AM today a few miles outside Wolf Point.
Preliminary observations indicate she is in good health, but she is being evaluated by medical personnel to be sure.
Maci’s family has been notified and she will be reunited with them soon.
More information will follow as it’s available.
I would like to personally thank each and every person that assisted in the search for Maci! It is my sincere honor to be your sheriff.
Sheriff Jason Frederick
UPDATE I: Suspect arrested.
A suspect, John Lieba, was apprehended in Wolf Point while driving around after several witnesses at the park identified him, Allmer said. Lieba, who is about 20 years old, and the girl are not “blood relatives,”
UBER DRIVER TOOK FARES BETWEEN KILLINGS … AND PASSED UBER BACKGROUND CHECK.
45 year old Jason Dalton, the Uber driver accused of shooting 8 individuals and killing 6 of them, reportedly passed a background check. Police are also saying that Dalton took passenger fares in between the random shootings. Kalamazoo County Prosecutor Jeff Getting stated at a press conference, the suspect, identified as Jason Dalton, was arrested early Sunday morning, about six hours after the first shooting was reported and two hours after the final shooting. Authorities have suspect Jason Dalton in custody after he was pulled over by an officer. The suspect was arrested at about 12:45 a.m. after a traffic stop near downtown Kalamazoo without confrontation.
The man suspected of shooting eight people in the Kalamazoo area, killing six, was an Uber driver who was apparently taking fares in between opening fire at various locations, police tell 24 Hour News 8.
Authorities are investigating reports that Jason Dalton dropped off a group of people at a Fairfield Inn Marriott in Texas Township, then went next door to the Cracker Barrel and allegedly opened fired on two vehicles, killing four people.
A woman at the hotel said she heard about 10 shots, then ran outside and saw the suspect driving away from the Cracker Barrel at a normal rate of speed.
The Cracker Barrel shooting was the last of three connected incidents over the course of about five hours Saturday. Detectives believe Dalton shot a total of eight people, killing six of them. A 14-year-old girl was in grave condition Sunday morning and a woman shot several times was severely injured but expected to survive.
UPDATE I: The victims have been identified:
The victims killed at a Kalamazoo car dealership, the second shooting scene, have been identified as father and son Richard and Tyler Smith, of Mattawan, Michigan. Tyler Smith is a high school senior. The Cracker Barrel victims, all from Michigan, have been identified as: Mary Lou Nye, 63, of Baroda; Mary Jo Nye, 60, of Battle Creek; Dorothy Brown, 74, of Battle Creek; and Dorothy Hawthorne, 68, of Battle Creek.
Authorities in Kalamazoo, a city of 75,000 two hours west of Detroit, plan on Monday to charge Dalton, 45, who was arrested hours after the final assault, with six counts of murder, two counts of assault with intent to commit murder, and six counts of felony with a firearm.
They are also investigating reports that Dalton looked for passengers between and after the shootings, a possibility that is sure to intensify debate about the safety of ride-sharing services such as Uber and Lyft.
23 Year Old Ohio Seminary Student Joel A. Wright Arrested at San Diego Airport, Allegedly Sought Sex With Infants
OH DEAR LORD, THANKFULLY THIS PERV WAS ARRESTED BEFORE HE COULD HARM AN INNOCENT CHILD …
23 year old Joel A. Wright, a seminary student and resident of Columbus, Ohio, was arrested by federal agents in San Diego, CA on Friday for allegedly planning to have sex with multiple infants in Mexico. Wright was charged with two felony counts: crossing state lines with the intention to engage in a sexual act with a minor, and attempting to travel “in interstate and foreign commerce” for the purpose of engaging in illegal sexual conduct with another person. SICK PERV!!! Joel A.Wright is expected to be arraigned on Monday. These types of sickos need to be removed from society forever.
Joel A. Wright, a seminary student and resident of Columbus, was charged with two felony counts: crossing state lines with the intention to engage in a sexual act with a minor, and attempting to travel “in interstate and foreign commerce” for the purpose of engaging in illegal sexual conduct with another person, according to a criminal complaint filed in U.S. District Court by the U.S. Attorney’s Office for the Southern District of California.
Wright is expected to be arraigned on Monday.
The suspect was taken into custody at San Diego International Airport by special agents with U.S. Immigration and Custom Enforcement, following a monthslong investigation into child sexual exploitation, according to a news release from the agency.
According to the criminal complaint, after receiving a tip, an undercover HSI special agent took over an email account and began chatting with Wright. Wright believed he was still communicating with a Mexico-based male tour guide he met after placing an online ad. During the email chats with the undercover investigator, Wright allegedly stated he wanted to travel to Tijuana to adopt or own a child under 3 years old and have intercourse with the child.
Subsequently, Wright booked his flight to San Diego and made arrangements to meet the friend of a tour guide at San Diego’s Lindberg Field. Investigators allege the plan was for Wright and the tour guide to then travel to a hotel in Tijuana where he would meet the female infants. Wright was taken into custody by HSI special agents after his plane landed at Lindberg Field Friday morning.
This investigation was conducted under HSI’s Operation Predator, an international initiative to protect children from sexual predators. Since the launch of Operation Predator in 2003, HSI has arrested more than 12,000 individuals for crimes against children, including the production and distribution of online child pornography, traveling overseas for sex with minors, and sex trafficking of children. In fiscal year 2014, more than 2,300 individuals were arrested by HSI special agents under this initiative and more than 1,000 victims identified or rescued.
If anyone has information about suspected child predators or suspicious activity was encouraged to call U.S. Immigration and Customs Enforcement’s tip line at 866-DHS-2-ICE or complete its online tip form.
School Shooting in Canada Leaves 4 Dead, Including 23-year-old Teacher. Update: Suspect in Custody, Update: Marie Janvier, Adam Wood and brothers Dayne & Drayden Fontaine
Four people are dead and a suspect is in custody after a school shooting Friday in La Loche, in northern Saskatchewan, Canada. The shootings took place at a local home and high school. The victims have been identified as Marie Janvier, Adam Wood and brothers Dayne and Drayden Fontaine
Royal Canadian Mounted Police confirmed the deaths and arrest, according to the Saskatoon Star Phoenix, but have released few details about the incident, including a clear timeline of events, the identities of the victims or suspect or possible charges in the deaths.
Authorities first received a report about 1 p.m. local time about gunfire at La Loche Community School, according to CNN, and a suspect was in custody by 1:47 p.m.
The town’s acting mayor, Kevin Janvier, said that his 23-year-old daughter Marie Janvier was among the dead, according to the BBC, and that police had told him the suspect allegedly killed two siblings before allegedly opening fire at the school.
Authorities are investigating two locations, according to the CBC: The school and a nearby residence.
Desjarlais-Thomas forwarded to The Canadian Press a screenshot of a chilling exchange that had taken place on social media a short time before the shooting between a young male and his friends.
“Just killed 2 ppl,” wrote the young male. “Bout to shoot ip the school.”
“Why?” asked a friend. “Why?”
4 Teens Arrested in Gang Rape of 18 Year Old in Brooklyn Playground … Rape Suspects are ages 14, 15, 15 & 17
FOUR OF FIVE RAPIST THUGS HAVE BEEN ARRESTED …
CNN is reporting that 4 of the 5 teen rapist thugs has been arrested who took part in the gang rape of an 18 year old girl at Osborn Playground in Brooklyn, NY. On Sunday night, authorities said four suspects, ages 14, 15, 15 and 17, were in custody, and charges were pending. Two of the suspects were turned in by their parents, while two others were apprehended by the police. All of these punks need to be tried as adults. No charges have yet been filed.
Four teens who forced a father to leave his daughter so they could take turns raping her at a park have been arrested, New York police say — but a fifth suspect is still at large.
The 18-year-old daughter was with her father at the Osborn Playground in Brooklyn around 9 p.m. Thursday when they were approached by five males, the New York Police Department said.
One of the men pulled a gun on the father and daughter and demanded the father leave the area, police said.
Each of the five assailants then raped the teenager, authorities said.
The father told CNN affiliate WABC he was near the handball court with his daughter having a drink when the men came.
“One of them put a gun in my face, telling me to run, and all of them had their way with her,” the father told WABC.
He said he didn’t have a cell phone with him and went to a store, begging for help — but said the store wouldn’t call police.
By the time the father returned to the park with two police officers, the attackers were gone, police said.
49 year old Scott D. Stockert has been arrested on a weapons charge in connection with an alleged plot to kidnap one of Barack Obama’s Portuguese water dogs. Oh my. Stockert was arrested in DC on Wednesday after agents found two firearms under the back seat, a 12-gauge pump shotgun and a bolt-action .22-caliber rifle. How bizarre, Bo or Sunny could have been the first First family dogs ever kidnapped had this plot had not been stopped. As you can guess, Scott D. Stockert is not operating with a full deck. Upon his arrest, Scott D. Stockert, commented to authorities that he was Jesus Christ, that he was the son of John F. Kennedy and Marilyn Monroe, that he planned to run for president. Well alrighty then.
A man who allegedly plotted to kidnap one of the Obama family’s dogs was arrested in the District on Wednesday with a cache of weapons and ammunition in his car, the Secret Service said.
Upon his arrest, Scott D. Stockert, 49, of Dickinson, N.D., made a series of outlandish claims to officers: that he was Jesus Christ, that he was the son of John F. Kennedy and Marilyn Monroe, that he planned to run for president, and that he was there to kidnap Bo or Sunny, the Obamas’ dogs, the Secret Service said in a court document.
According to a filing in D.C. Superior Court, the Minnesota field office of the Secret Service first learned of Stockert’s intention to kidnap one of the Obamas’ Portuguese water dogs.
When agents asked him whether he had any weapons, he told them he had two firearms in his truck and directed them to the truck.
Agents found the two firearms under the back seat — a 12-gauge pump shotgun and a bolt-action .22-caliber rifle. They learned that he was not registered to own a gun and arrested him, the court document said.
They also found more than 350 rounds of ammunition, a billy club and a machete with a 12-inch blade.
TCU QB Trevone Boykin Charged with Felony Assault of a Police Officer, Suspended for Valero Alamo Bowl Game
HOW SELFISH AND STUPID COULD ONE POSSIBLY BE …
TCU quarterback Trevone Boykin was arrested and charged with felony assault of a police officer Thursday morning in San Antonio, TX ahead of the Valero Alamo Bowl. Trevone Boykin has been suspended for the bowl game. Boykin was removed from the bar, after fighting with patrons but the fight continued. San Antonio bicycle police officers arrived at the scene and, with the help of bar bouncers, tried to stop the fight.
Future NFL teams may want to look at the stupidity of this player before they waste a draft pick on some one who would do something so selfish and stupid.
TCU quarterback Trevone Boykin was arrested and charged with a felony early Thursday morning in San Antonio after fighting at a bar and then allegedly striking a bicycle patrol officer.
Boykin was formally charged with assaulting a public servant, a third-degree felony, posted a $5,000 bond and was released from custody late Thursday morning.
TCU is playing Oregon on Saturday in the Alamo Bowl. TCU coach Gary Patterson issued a statement, saying: “Trevone Boykin and [junior wide receiver] Preston Miller have been suspended for Saturday’s game due to a violation of team rules. We are disappointed in their actions and apologize to the TCU Horned Frogs Nation, Valero Alamo Bowl and city of San Antonio.”
A TCU spokesperson confirmed Boykin was sent home Thursday following his arrest and suspension.
At a Thursday morning news conference, San Antonio Police chief William McManus confirmed reports that Boykin, 22, and some teammates were in an establishment named Pat O’Brien’s just before 2 a.m. when some patrons recognized the quarterback and began to trash-talk. Boykin became upset, and a scuffle ensued. In the melee, Boykin struck a bar employee.