MAYBE THIS IS WHAT IS NEEDED UNTIL ORDER CAN BE RESTORED …
From the UK Daily Mail, President Donald Trump threatened to permanently close the U.S. border with Mexico on Monday, saying he’ll take the drastic action if members of a swelling migrant caravan are not deported back to their Central American homelands. Following the actions of this weekend where U.S. Border Patrol fired tear gas canisters and rubber bullets at a group of migrants as hundreds tried to storm the border and who also threw ‘projectiles’ that hit border officers. This nonsense must come to an end. Why would anyone want such people in the United States who would act this lawlessly?
At some point the people of the United States need to figure out whether we are a sovereign nation and conduct ourselves under the rule of law or if we are a third word country where anything goes. If we have no borders, then I also assume the assumption is there are no state borders and all property lines and fences mean nothing as well.
‘We will close the border permanently if need be’: Trump threatens decisive action unless Mexican government deports caravan migrants as hundreds storm border and officers fire tear gas and rubber bullets into crowds of people
- President Trump threatens to shut U.S. border with Mexico permanently if migrant caravan is not deported
- He called on Congress to fund his border wall, declaring that the caravan is ‘not coming into the USA’
- Migrants threw ‘projectiles’ that hit U.S. Border Patrol agents on Sunday at the San Ysidro Port of Entry
- Officers responded by firing tear gas and rubber bullets into crowds of people as they neared the border
- Ultimately about 30 made it across, according to a report quoting a Mexican official
- Tensions prompted U.S. officials to close the crossing between Tijuana and San Diego
- Trump’s tweeted ultimatum played on TV screens Monday alongside images of screaming, coughing children
- Homeland Security Secretary Kirstjen Nielsen said she would not put up with the ‘lawlessness’
- Mexico vowed Sunday to deport about 500 who tried to ‘violently’ and ‘illegally’ cross the border