#BOYCOT GRUBHUB …. ALL ABOUT INCLUSION AND INTOLERANCE EXCEPT WHEN THEY ARE BEING NONINCLUSIVE AND INTOLERANT …
The CEO of Grub Hub tells his employees if you voted for Donald Trump, they should resign. WHAT?!? Talk about your typical liberal double standard and liberal intolerance. Matt Maloney, a Hillary supporter, and the CEO of this online food delivery service had the audacity to tell people who didn’t have his political ideology and who voted for Trump to resign. This is just unreal and yet a perfect example of why Donald Trump actually won the 2016 presidential election. Americans are sick and tired of the liberal, intolerant and hateful left making such threats. According to the Washington Free Beacon, Fox News spoke with Maloney, who said “almost 20 percent” of GrubHub employees thanked him for the email. Guess what the other 80% must have thought?
Thankfully I have never used GrubHub and now I never will. Way to go schmuck, a CEO of a publicly traded company just alienated half of America. I am sure your investors are extremely happy with you. Can you imagine what would happen if some conservative CEO stated liberals need not apply or should resign?
GrubHub – Happy liberal Eating, Unless you voted for Trump
If you do not agree with this statement then please reply to this email with your resignation because you have no place here. We do not tolerate hateful attitudes on our team.I want to repeat what Hillary said this morning, that the new administration deserves our open minds and a chance to lead, but never stop believing that the fight for what’s right is worth it.
If you voted for Donald Trump, you may not feel welcomed at Grubhub.
The CEO of Grubhub, an online food delivery service, sent a company wide email Wednesday suggesting employees who agree with President-elect Donald Trump’s behaviors and his campaign rhetoric should resign.
“If you do not agree with this statement then please reply to this email with your resignation because you have no place here,” wrote Matt Maloney, Co-Founder of Grubhub. “We do not tolerate hateful attitudes on our team.”
Maloney, a Hillary Clinton supporter, sent the email Wednesday afternoon with the subject line, “So…that happened…what’s next?” He made it clear in the email statement that he is personally stunned and deeply concerned with the results of Tuesday’s election.
Grub Hub claims to be a workplace of inclusion and tolerance. Really? So a CEO is telling their employees if you don’t agree with my liberal thinking then you should resign. Wow, how tolerant and inclusive. What a friggin joke this place must be. Talk about your typical liberal intolerance and double standard. If you don’t think like me you can’t work here. Hmm, OSHA might want to have a word with you.
UPDATE I: Big mouth CEO is already backtracking on his intolerant comments … claims he would never discriminate … dude, your words already did.
In a press release, Maloney clarifies his views, saying that he would never discriminate against an employee based on their politics, and that his e-mail was “intended to advocate for inclusion and tolerance.”
“Grubhub welcomes and accepts employees with all political beliefs, no matter who they voted for in this or any election. We do not discriminate on the basis of someone’s principles, or political or other beliefs,” Maloney writes.
UPDATE II: Grubhub’s stock price fell four percent today despite the overall market being up one percent and hitting an all-time high