#Lying Crooked Hillary: Debate Moderators Let Hillary Slide When Her ‘Syrian Red Line’ Fact Check Claims Turned Out to be False
EVEN UPON FACT CHECKING OF TRUMP’S COMMENT … HILLARY CLINTON IS A LIAR!!!
Make no mistake about it America, Hillary Clinton is a liar. She has been, is currently and forever will be incapable of telling the truth. Why, because no one holds her accountable or to any standard. Take the second 2016 Presidential debate where even the moderators refused to call her out on her lie. During the debate, Donald trump stated that Hillary Clinton was Secretary of State when President Barack Obama drew the dubious and so-called Syrian “line in the sand” ultimatum. However, Clinton was quick to say that it needed to be fact checked and go to her website, where of course one could get a bunch of Hillary Clinton mind-dumb, Kool-Aid drinking zombies lying for Hillary. Guess what, according to actual Fact Checking, Hillary Clinton was the Secretary of State when Obama drew the co-called line. But guess what, the moderators sat on their hands and said nothing, even Martha Raddatz who is supposed to be a Middle East expert and knew damn well that Clinton was Secretary of State when the comment was made. But she certainly had no problem confronting and at times debating Donald Trump during the debate. Hmm, imagine that?
Is this what you want America, the most dishonest and corrupt candidate ever to run for the Oval Office to be President of the United States?
Politifact weighed in, calling the statement “mostly false” based on the following timeline:
- August, 2012: President Obama makes the “red line” comment for the first time.
- December, 2012: Secretary of State Clinton reiterates the term at a summit in Prague, amid rumors that Assad is moving chemical weapons in preparation for attacks.
- January, 2013: Secretary of State Clinton brings up the “red line” again, this time in an interview.
- February, 2013: Clinton steps down as Secretary of State.
- August, 2013: White House announces that they have “assessed with high confidence” that Syria has used chemical weapons, crossing the “red line.”