NOBAMA: Stephen A. Smith Implies New England Patriots QB Tom Bardy is a Racist for Not Going to the Obama White House after Winning Super Bowl … Fails To Mention Brandon Browner or Vince Wilfork Were No Shows
You know what Stephen A. Smith, maybe you are the one who needs to STFU …I guess we know what the “A” stands for, don’t we?
A note to Stephen A. Smith and America, you know everything isn’t about Barack Hussein Obama. Everyone’s world does not revolve around this failure of a president. I cannot wait until Obama is out of office so that this national crisis of playing the race card at the highest level is over. Stephen A. Smith, you have become a racist clown … I wonder who will be considered the loser in this story when ESPN fires you?
Honestly, who is completely tired of Stephen A. Smith’s shtick? The one trick pony, or is it phony, ESPN talking head who is paid to make outrageous comments and push the envelop to make everything that happens in sports the greatest tragedy since the Kennedy assassination, implied that New England Patriot QB Tom Brady a racist for not attending the White House celebration for the PAT’s winning the Super Bowl because Obama was black. It is shameful that ESPN does not suspend Smith for making such racially charged comments.
You have a problem with it. You know, no one gives a flying rats ass what you think. Tom Brady does not have to explain anything he does in his life to you. According to the Boston Herald, Tom Brady skipped out on the day’s events due to a scheduling conflict with a “family obligation.” But that was not a good enough explanation for Smith, Brady had to be a racist because he attended the first 3 invitations to the WH when GWB was president. Now that Barack Obama is there, he is a no show. For that, a classless no talent like Stephen A. Smith implies that Brady is a racist. REALLY? BTW, The Daily Caller reports that the family commitment was that he was attending his parents 50th wedding anniversary. There are some reports thought that his parents were married in 1969. Guess what Stephen A, that is more important than going to the White House after you’ve been there already.
For the record, Tom was attending a party for his parents’ 50th wedding anniversary. Pretty sure they weren’t going to change the date just to fit Barry’s schedule, Stephen.
Stephen A. Smith, maybe your the racist.
So let’s understand what has Stephen A. Smith’s panties in a wad … Because Tom Brady had a previous family commitment and was not star struck by feeling the need to go to the White House and be insulted by Obama’s 11 out of 12 jokes falling flat comment, Smith insinuates that he is a racist. Stephen A. Smith says he has a problem with that, a big problem. Smith wants to know WHERE WAS TOM BRADY?
Looks like Taylor Swift was singing about Stephen A. Smith in ‘Shake It Off’ … “And the haters gonna hate, hate, hate”.
Smith ranted that this is what bothered him, “Where the hell was Tom Brady? Inquiring minds would like to know. Where the hell was Tom Brady? I really would like to know! When you won the Super Bowl in 2001 and George W. Bush was the president, you were there. When you won back to back Super Bowl titles in 2003 and 2004 with George W. Bush still president you were there. How come he wasn’t there yesterday, when President Barack Obama was there?”
A note to the jackass Stephen A. Smith, here are some facts for this race-baiter to choke on:
- Tom Brady and Brazilian supermodel Gisele Bündchen were married on February 26, 2009 in Santa Monica, CA. Together, they have two children: son Benjamin Rein Brady (born December 2009) and daughter Vivian Lake Brady (born December 2012). Tom Brady also had a child with former girlfriend Bridget Moynahan in 2007. Thus, in 2001, 2002 and 2003 Tom Brady had no commitments to an immediate family of a wife or children during those Super Bowl victories.
- A man puts his family ahead of his job and is criticized for it, seriously?
- The world does not stop for Barack Hussein Obama.
- From tyvianc, much love brother: Stephen A. you need to chill man, and the man has a right to be with his family. You have taken everything out of context here and it’s just downright sad that just because you indirectly imply racism with mentioning the years that he won a title with George W Bush. Are you implying that because the president is black that’s why you have a problem with it? I used to like you Stephen A, but now you have just sunk to an all time low of being an asshole!!!!!
- Maybe Tom Brady hates his guts and does not respect him or his policies. Maybe Tom did not want to be apart of the Obama clown show and have a photo-op with him He’s allowed to you know, its not against the law, at least not yet.