Another Disasterous Obama Jobs Report: Only 169,000 New Jobs Created in August …Jule & July Revised Down by 74K Jobs … Black Unemplyment Up to 13% … Labor Participation Rate Falls to 5 Year Low of 63.2%
No wonder Barack Obama wants to start a war in Syria … have you taken a look at the miserable jobs report from yesterday thanks to Obamanomicis and Obama’s failed jobs recover?
Yesterday’s jobs report for August 2013 could not have been more miserable. The unemployment rate fell from dropped from 7.4% to 7.3%, but for all the wrong reasons. A pathetic 169,000 jobs were created in August 2013, but it was the 35 year low of the labor participation rate that actually caused the unemployment rate to drop. Americans are literally giving up and have stopped looking for jobs and no longer counted in the unemployment numbers, To make matters worse, the jobs data was revised downward by a total of 74,000 jobs for June and July 2013. The numbers for teenagers, blacks and Hispanics are a disaster. Among teenagers, the unemployment rate is 22.7%; for African Americans, it’s 13%; for Hispanics, 9.3%.
Obama and Obamanomics has been an “Epic Failure”. But if you want to be on welfare and food stamps, he’s your man.
America, you voted this failed President back in for a second term, why?
“The change in total nonfarm payroll employment for June was revised from +188,000 to +172,000, and the change for July was revised from +162,000 to +104,000.” That means we added 74,000 fewer jobs than we thought in June and July.
CNS News: 90,473,000: Record Number Not in Labor Force–Up Almost 10M Under Obama.
The number of Americans who are 16 years or older and who have decided not to participate in the nation’s labor force has pushed past 90,000,000 for the first time, according to data released today by the Bureau of Labor Statistics.
The BLS counts a person as participating in the labor force if they are 16 years or older and either have a job or have actively sought a job in the last four weeks. A person is not participating in the labor force if they are 16 or older and have not sought a job in the last four weeks.
In July, according to BLS, 89,957,000 Americans did not participate in the labor force. In August, that climbed to 90,473,000–a one month increase of 516,000.
Bureau of Labor Statistics report report (age, gender, race, etc.) the unemployment rate among blacks increased the most – almost a full half-point, from 12.6% to 13%.
Among the major worker groups, the unemployment rates for adult men(7.1 percent), adult women (6.3 percent), teenagers (22.7 percent),whites (6.4 percent), blacks (13.0 percent), and Hispanics (9.3percent) showed little change in August. The jobless rate for Asianswas 5.1 percent (not seasonally adjusted), little changed from a year earlier. (See tables A-1, A-2, and A-3.)
Other disastrous jobs data from the worst president ever. Obama claims he is for the middle class, yet has only benefited the top 5%. The very people who voted for Obama, blacks and young voters, have been the most adversely affected by his poor economy policies.
- Under Barack Obama Only 5% Have Recovered from Recession, the Other 95% are Still Experiencing It.
- Teen Employment Hits Record Lows Under Barack Obama Presidency … Great Depression for Teens.