Paul Ryan Wows Them in Norfolk, VA Accepting the VP Candidacy of Mitt Romney … “We won’t duck the tough issues, we will lead! We won’t blame others, we will take responsibility!”
Great Speech from the GOP Vice Presidential candidate …
This morning in Norfolk, VA in front of the USS Wisconsin, Mitt Romney introduced Rep. Paul Ryan (WI-R) as the next
President Vice President of the United States. Romney introduced Paul Ryan as a man of character and conviction and a man with energy and vision, he has become and intellectual leader of the GOP party who understands fiscal responsibility, exploding deficits and crushing debts and the fiscal catastrophe if we do not change course. Ryan, would later say during his exception speech that, “I’m excited for what lies ahead and I’m thrilled to be a part of America’s Comeback Team. And together, we will unite America and get this done.”
Romney says in the above VIDEO that Ryan combines a profound sense of responsibility of what we owe the next generation with an unbound optimism in America’s future. Romney said they would offer a positive governing agenda that will lead to economic growth, to wide spread and shared prosperity, and will improve the lives of our fellow Americans. Romney would later say that under a Romney-Ryan Administration, they would strengthen the middle class, cut the deficit, have trade that works for America and champion small business and we would unleash our energy resources to achieve North American energy independence.
Obama is only concerned with his next 4 years, than he is the next generation!!!
Mr. Romney announced his selection against a backdrop of the battleship U.S.S. Wisconsin shortly after 9 a.m., ending a four-month search for a running mate. The news opens a weekend tour through critical battleground states, with Mr. Romney and Mr. Ryan poised to travel together to kick off the debut of their new partnership.
“Paul is a man of tremendous character,” Mr. Romney said in announcing the choice. “We will work to preserve and protect Medicare and Social Security and keep it for future generations,” he said, while pledging to “repeal Obamacare.”
ROMNEY/RYAN, AMERICA’S COMEBACK TEAM - The real only Hope and Change for America in 2012
During Paul Ryan’s speech he made many tough and honest comments regarding the American decline under President Barack Obama and Democrats.In a reflective and inspiring manner, Paul Ryan invigorated the crowd with the following comments. Ryan offered to the American people that ROMNEY/RYAN will offer leadership and that they will not duck the tough issues. Ryan stated, we offer equal opportunity to the American people, not equal outcome. The full Paul Ryan speech can be read HERE.
- “My dad died when I was young. He was a good and decent man. He said you’re either part of the problem or part of the solution. President Obama has become part of the problem, not the solution.”
- “I’m proud to stand with a man who understands what it takes to foster job creation in the economy. That knows if you have a small business, you did build that.”
- “We Americans look at one another’s success with pride, not resentment, because we know, as more Americans work hard, take risks, and succeed, more people will prosper, our communities will benefit, and individual lives will be improved and uplifted.”
- “We won’t duck the tough issues, we will lead! We won’t blame others, we will take responsibility! We won’t replace our founding principles, we will reapply them!”
Imagine that America, a President and VP that would lead, rather than bow and follow? Imagine a President and VP that would work hard and take responsibility for the hard work in front of them rather than blame others for the hand they were dealt? Imagine a President and VP that would embrace American exceptional and comprehend that Our rights are endowed by Our Creator, not government. America cannot afford another four years of Obama/Biden now or in the future. They had their chance and they passed every item on their agenda and it still did not work.
Paul Ryan is a fantastic choice for VP and he will show in the up coming days, to the GOP Convention and to the 2012 election just why. It has been long thought that Paul Ryan was the future of the Republican party; however, the future appears to be now.
UPDATE I: The Gateway Pundit has many more excerpts from Ryan’s speech that really fired up the base.
- Mitt Romney is a leader with the skills, the background and the character that our country needs at a crucial time in its history. Following four years of failed leadership, the hopes of our country, which have inspired the world, are growing dim; and they need someone to revive them. Governor Romney is the man for this moment; and he and I share one commitment: we will restore the dreams and greatness of this country.
- I represent a part of America that includes inner cities, rural areas, suburbs and factory towns. Over the years I have seen and heard from a lot from families, from those running small businesses, and from people who are in need. But what I have heard lately troubles me the most. There is something different in their voice and in their words. What I hear from them are diminished dreams, lowered expectations, uncertain futures.
- I hear some people say that this is just “the new normal.” High unemployment, declining incomes and crushing debt is not a new normal. It’s the result of misguided policies. And next January, our economy will begin a comeback with the Romney Plan for a Stronger Middle Class that will lead to more jobs and more take home pay for working Americans.
- We can turn this thing around. Real solutions can be delivered. But, it will take leadership. And the courage to tell you the truth.Mitt Romney is this kind of leader. I’m excited for what lies ahead and I’m thrilled to be a part of America’s Comeback Team. And together, we will unite America and get this done. Thank you.
Posted August 11, 2012 by Scared Monkeys
2012 Elections, Mitt Romney - Paul Ryan 2012, Presidential Election, You Tube - VIDEO | no comments
If you liked this post, you may also like these:
Leave a Reply