Good Grief, The Pollster in Chief Obama Asks His Partisan, Kool-Aid Drinking Supporters to Grade His Performance
BARACK OBAMA, LOST IN SMALLNESS YET AGAIN … ARE YOU SERIOUS?
How desperate and clueless is the 2012 Reelect Obama team? Because Barack Obama cannot run on his record, it would appear that he is going to run on what his base drools over. Four year into the Barack Obama Presidency, and his reelection minions need to ask his Kool-Aid drinking sycophants whether he is doing a good job and grade his performance? Wasn’t it Obama in 2008 who stated these are not ‘red” states, these are not “blue” states, this is the United States? So much for that philosophy as he panders to his extreme LEFT base to see what he needs to stress in the upcoming Presidential election against Republican Mitt Romney. The 2008 Obama election team were lauded for their efforts, the 2012 version is nothing more than the ‘Gang who could not shoot straight.’
President Obama’s campaign is calling on supporters to grade its performance amid a difficult early June for his reelection bid against presumptive GOP nominee Mitt Romney.
“This campaign is ramping up, and the decisions we make right now will shape our path to victory in November,” said campaign manager Jim Messina in an email to supporters sent Saturday night.
“That’s why I want your input, because you are the ones building this campaign on the ground in your community. We want to know from you what’s working, what we could be doing better, what you care about, and what you’re hearing about the President and this campaign,” said Messina.
The following is a link to the Obama/Biden how are we doing poll. Which of President Obama’s accomplishments are you most proud of? Just curious, where is the choice for none of the above or nothing?
- Ending “Don’t Ask, Don’t Tell”
- Investing in clean energy jobs [editors note ... You mean like Solyndra and the numerous other green energy companies who were owned by Obama donors that went belly up?]
- Passing the Affordable Care Act Passing the Recovery Act [editors note: You mean Obamacare where 55% want it repealed and only 39% are for it].
- Raising standards for fuel economy and air quality
- Reforming Wall Street Reforming student loans
- Rescuing the U.S. auto industry [editors note: Obama pulled a Romney/Bain Capital and laid off/reduced the number of dealerships in order to rescue it].
- Responsibly ending the war in Iraq
- Standing up for equal pay
- Supporting same-sex marriage
- Taking the fight to al-Qaeda . [editors note: How is this any different from what GWB did?]
Hmm, notice you do not see any option to choose about job creation, recovering from the recession, lowering the budget, lowering gas prices or the success of all those jobs from the $787 billion stimulus?