Ex-Boyfriend Jason “Blu” Griffith Arrested for Murder of Las Vegas Dancer Debbie Flores-Narvaez (Body Found)
The case of missing Debbie Flores-Narvaez is over, it’s now a murder case …
Ex-boyfriend, Jason “Blu” Griffith has been arrested for the murder of 31 year old former NFL Redskin’s cheerleader and Las Vegas dancer Debbie Flores-Narvaez. The 32 year old ex-boyfriend was arrested on the strip in Vegas on Saturday night. Griffith remains in custody in the Clark County Detention Center, without bail.
Jason “Blu” Griffith
According to reports, Debbie Flores-Narvaez’s body was recovered in downtown Las Vegas, although police are mum on where and when the discovery was made. According to Police Lt. Lew Roberts, Metro received a tip Friday morning that led to the discovery of the body downtown, but he refused to identify the exact location or condition of the body.
The former boyfriend of a missing Las Vegas Strip burlesque dancer has been arrested on suspicion of murder.
Jason Griffith, 32, was arrested Friday night on the Las Vegas Strip in the disappearance of Deborah Flores-Narvaez, Las Vegas police said Saturday. He remained held without bail Saturday.
Police Lt. Lew Roberts said a tip led investigators to the dancer’s body in downtown Las Vegas but declined to elaborate. Roberts said officers had probable cause to arrest Griffith, but would not go into details.
Roberts called the murder investigation “fairly complicated” and said additional suspects could be arrested.
Debbie Flores-Narvaez, Rest in Peace
Debbie Flores-Narvaez had been missing since December 12, 2010. In the end, it is not too much of a surprise that Griffith ultimately was arrested for this crime as Debbie” Flores-Narvaez was last seen leaving her home to visit her ex-boyfriend, Jason “Blu” Griffith. The two had a very tumultuous relationship which also included anarrest of Jason “Blu” Griffith for domestic violence.
Even though ex-boyfriend Jason “Blu” Griffith is not being called a suspect of person of interest by police, rest assured he is their #1 focus at this point. Let’s put the facts together that are available so far that would show motive. Why does one send a warning text prior to their disappearance after last being seen with an ex-boyfriend who she was pregnant by … “contact (Jason) Blu Griffith in Vegas. My ex-boyfriend. not my best friend.”
- Deborah “Debbie” Flores-Narvaez goes missing after ex-boyfriend Blu was the last person to ever see her.
- Ex boyfriend Jason “Blu” Griffith has history of domestic violence with missing Deborah Flores-Narvaez as he was arrested in Oct 2010.
- Deborah Flores-Narvaez reported pregnant with ex’s child.
- Police found Narvaez’s car abandoned, with its license plates removed, in a northeast Las Vegas neighborhood.
- Missing girl sent text message on Dec. 1: ”In case there is ever an emergency with me, contact (Jason) Blu Griffith in Vegas.
- My ex-boyfriend. not my best friend.”
- Deborah “Debbie” Flores-Narvaez goes missing 12/12/10.
Was there really any doubt who was responsible for this crime?