Let me take a wild guess … stuttering Barack went away from his teleprompter prepared speech again. Just a hunch.
One again, it’s all about Obama, “Don’t Make Me Look Bad.” Me … me … me … me … me … me… me … me … me … me … me!!!
The One begged the audience not to make him look bad in the 2010 midterm elections as he stated he thought the pundit were wrong. Yup, they are all wrong, and you are right President Obama. Isn’t that what has been wrong with Obama’s Presidency? He thinks he knows more than every one else in the room.
Just a sampling of all the pundits who Obama thinks is wrong:
- CNN Opinion Research poll on Congressional Generic ballot – Republicans +7
- CBS News Poll on Congressional Generic ballot – Republicans +8
- Rasmussen Generic Congressional ballot – Republicans +3
- ABC/Washington Post Generic Congressional ballot – Republicans +6
- GallupGeneric Congressional ballot (low turn out) – Republicans +18
- Gallup Generic Congressional ballot (high turnout) – Republicans +13
- Real Clear Politics average US Senate polling, Dems 48, GOP 46 and 6 races toss-up. However, Republicans have leads in 4 of the Senate races (Nevada, Illinois, West Virginia & Colorado. Virtual tie in Washington state)
- The Cook Political Report - Not one held US Senate seat leans Democrat, the two listed as toss up are KY and MO where all other polling has the GOP candidate ahead. Democrats have 3 seats that either lean Republican or are solid republican. They have 9 seats that they presently hold that are toss-ups.
- Cook Political Report for the US House races – Democrats currently have 85 seats listed as Lean or Toss Up. Republicans currently have 7 seats listed as Lean or Toss Up.
- Larry Sabato presently predicts Republicans pick ups in 2010: US Senate +7-8, US House +47, Governors +8.
President Obama pleaded with a crowd of supporters last Thursday in Maryland to prove the pundits wrong. Actually his direct quote was, “I … I … I… I … I … I … I”m betting on you, not on them.” Obama implored the crowd, “Don’t make me look bad.” Mr. President, you have done a good enough job of that all by your self.
Hat Tip: Gateway Pundit
Desperate acts from a desperate President and a desperate party. Remember in November!