Up, up and away … the support to repeal Obamacare continues to rise.
63% of Americans are now in favor of repealing Obamacare. This is the highest percentage level for the repealing of the Obama-Reid-Pelosi government take over of health care since Democrats rammed it down the throats of Americans.
Support for repeal of the new national health care plan has jumped to its highest level ever. A new Rasmussen Reports national telephone survey finds that 63% of U.S. voters now favor repeal of the plan passed by congressional Democrats and signed into law by President Obama in March.
Prior to today, weekly polling had shown support for repeal ranging from 54% to 58%.
Currently, just 32% oppose repeal.
How bad is Obamacare? Democrats in swing districts or anything close to a swing district or state are going to have to run against it in the upcoming midterms.
At this rate by the November midterms, the percentage of Americans wanting to repeal Obamacare will be in the 70′s. What is most amazing is the complete lack of trust and want for this health carw bill. Every thing that President Barack Hussein Obama claimed that the health care bill would do and all the marketing efforts made by Obama have been for naught. No one trusts this health care bill will do what Obama and Democrats claim. Obama claimed his health care bill would lower health care costs and the deficit, WE THE PEOPLE say absolutely not.
- 46% who Strongly Favor repeal of the health care bill and 25% who Strongly Oppose it.
- 55% say it will be bad for the nation while only 33% of voters now believe the health care plan will be good for the country
- 63% of all voters expect the health care plan to increase the federal deficit, while just 12% expect the bill to push the deficit down
- 55% say the plan will make the quality of health care in the country worse, while only 20% expect it to improve the quality of health care
- 55% expect the health care plan to drive up the cost of health care rather than achieve its stated goal of causing those costs to go down. Only 18% believe health care costs will decrease.
What Democrat will have the nerve to run a pro-Obamacare campaign in 2010 or 2012? Not freshman Donkeys as they can’t run away from Obama fast enough.Be very wary America of Democrats who suddenly call them selves independent … it’s code for gutless Democrats who are just looking to maintain power.
The House Democratic freshmen who rose to power riding candidate Barack Obama ’s coattails in 2008 are now eager to strut their independence heading into the midterms.
Some rookies opposed Obama’s cap-and-trade climate change bill; others rejected his health care plan. But even those members who backed all of the president’s signature initiatives are ready to show that they can win their first re-election bids without leaning on Obama’s star power.