Well Paul Mc Cartney and Heather Mills will not be singing a duo of “We Can Work it Out” anytime soon. The divorce battle between ex-Beatle Mc Cartney and Mills is in full knock down drag out mode. It was reported in papers filed with the court that “portray him as a ‘vindictive’ man who once tried to choke her and even attacked her while she was pregnant”. What creates a situation so fierce? How about a £1 billion divorce battle.
In an extraordinary escalation of their dispute, Miss Mills claims in the documents that the ex-Beatle:
- Subjected her to four violent attacks, including one in which he stabbed her in the arm with a broken wine glass.
- Continued to use illegal drugs and drink excessively, despite promises made before they married.
- Hurled abuse at his wife, calling her an ‘ungrateful bitch’.
- Tried to prevent her breastfeeding, saying: ‘They are my breasts.’
- Made her cancel a crucial operation because it interfered with his holiday plans.
- Objected ‘vociferously’ when she asked to buy an antique bedpan to save her crawling to the toilet at night. (Daily Mail)
Sir Paul Mc Cartney fires back with “I am not a wife beater”. You think Sir Paul is rethinking marrying so soon after his first wife Linda passed away? How about marrying at all. This is ugly.