Al Sharpton’s Daughter Dominique Has Even More Pics on Instagram Hiking on a Permanently Injured Ankle


In the end, 28 year old Dominique Sharpton should only get $5 for her lawsuit against New York City claiming injury due to falling on uneven pavement. It would appear that Al Sharpton’s daughter has much to learn from the master in the art of the shake down. Even more pics have surfaces on Dominique’s Instagram account of her hiking.  But, according to her lawsuit, she “still suffers and will continue to suffer for some time physical pain and bodily injuries.” Those injuries do not seem to stop her from hiking in Bali either.

Personally there should be no nuisance settlement in this case. If NYC wanted to make a point and put an end to this, the City should counter sue for fraud.

dominique more3.jpg

The Rev. Al Sharpton’s island-hopping, mountain-hiking daughter — who is suing the city for $5?million after purportedly injuring her ankle on a Soho sidewalk — posted more damning Instagram pics Monday of her frolicking in Indonesia as legal experts said her social-media activity could cost her big bucks.

“#Balidays on the Gilis!!!’’ Dominique Sharpton, 28, wrote with two snapshots of herself at what looked like a posh Gili Island retreat.

The new entries came the same day The Post revealed others in which the supposedly hobbled Dominique boasted of climbing a mountain there.

Since allegedly spraining her ankle in October, she has also been pictured in high heels at a hippie party and climbing the dicey terrain of Red Rock Canyon in Nevada.

The photos kill even the slightest chance Dominique had of collecting big bucks from the city, legal experts said, even as the de?Blasio administration has been shelling out more money than ever to settle lawsuits.

Dominique Sharpton, Al Sharpton’s Daughter Sues New York City for $5M after Spraining Ankle (Update: Pics of Dominique Sharpton Hiking Mountains)

The apple does not fall far from the shake down tree in the Sharpton family … or is it by Shaking the Apple tree, trying to take a bite out of the Big Apple?

28 year old Dominique Sharpton, the daughter of Rev. Al Sharpton is suing the city of New York for $5 million. Dominique Sharpton is claiming she fell in the street, sprained her ankle and severely injured and bruised her ankle because of uneven pavement at the corner of Broome Street and Broadway downtown. Good grief. It would appear that Dominique has learned from the master of shakedown. According to her lawsuit, she “still suffers and will continue to suffer for some time physical pain and bodily injuries.” Dominique Sharpton claims she fell in a crosswalk, which would make hers a “defective roadway” claim. However, in December Dominique was good to go for NAN’s Justice for All march in Washington, DC and for a New Year’s Eve jaunt to Miami Beach. And even with the claims of “permanent physical pain, there are pics on social-media of her in high heels, and another of her climbing a ladder to decorate a Christmas tree. Yup, she has learned well from the Shakedown master.

My Monkey senses make me say the following …

Things That Make You Go Hmm

Shakedown artist Al Sharpton’s eldest child wants $5 million from city taxpayers after she fell in the street and sprained her ankle, court rec­ords show.

Dominique Sharpton, 28, says she was “severely injured, bruised and wounded” when she stumbled over uneven pavement at the corner of Broome Street and Broadway downtown last year, according to a lawsuit.

Currently on vacation in Bali, the membership director for her gadfly dad’s National Action Network claims she “still suffers and will continue to suffer for some time physical pain and bodily injuries,” according to the suit filed against the city departments of Transportation and Environmental Protection.

“I sprained my ankle real bad lol,” she wrote in a post to Instagram after the Oct. 2 fall.

She was pictured in a walking boot in the weeks following the tumble, but by December, Dominique was good to go for NAN’s Justice for All march in Washington, DC, and for a New Year’s Eve jaunt to Miami Beach.

And despite claiming “permanent physical pain” in a breathless notice of claim, there are social-media shots of her in high heels, and another of her climbing a ladder to decorate a Christmas tree.

Hmm, isn’t that called fraud if you claim one thing and it is a knowing false claim?

From Weasel Zippers comes the screen shot of Sharpton’s daughter, who is currently of vacation in Bali hiking up mountains. How many Americans in this terrible economy can afford to take a vacation to Bali? Oh but wait, I thought she claimed permanent physical pain? So sharpton’s daughter is looking to ceat the NYC tax payers out of money with a trunped up claim that she injured herself as she

Sharptons daughter_Scree-Shot Hiking


Dominique Sharpton (@MSSharpton2u) | Twitter

Oh wait, here is another picture from Dominique Sharpton’s Instagram site showing her hiking in Red Rock canyon about a month ago. Because everyone knows that some one with a severe and permanent damage to their ankle can hike there. Of course I guess it is just a coincidence that her daddy Sharpton owes $4.5 million in back taxes.

NYC should sue her for fraud.

Sharptons daughter_Scree-Shot Hiking2


UPDATE I: The Rev. Al Sharpton’s daughter unwittingly proved that her $5 million sprained-ankle suit against the city is a mountain of BS.

It not only adds up to no case, it amounts to fraud.

Dominique Sharpton posted pictures to Instagram showing she completed a difficult mountain climb in Bali, Indonesia — even though her suit says that “she still suffers” debilitating pain after twisting her ankle in a street crack in Soho last year.

She didn’t seem to realize that her mountaineering exploits might undermine her legal claims as she bragged online about the difficulty of her ascent.

What legal experts saw as truly unreal, however, is the younger Sharpton’s brazen boasting after she claimed in court papers that she was in “permanent physical pain.”

“It is starting to look like Tawana Brawley is orchestrating the Sharpton trial strategy,” quipped CNN legal analyst Paul Callan. “It graphically demonstrates bad judgment and good feet. It all adds up to no case.”

Fox News Reporter Leland Vittert Confronts Baltimore Mayor Stephanie Rawlings-Blake as Al Sharpton Prevents Freedom of Speech


Baltimore Mayor Stephanie Rawlings-Blake owes everyone an explanation as to her disastrous handling of the Baltimore riots. However, AL Sharpton does not seem to think so. Instead, he is protecting her backside. Talk about hypocrisy and double standard. Watch the video below and see Al Sharpton, a member of the MSM who receives a paycheck from MSNBC, actually prevents a member of the media from asking questions of Baltimore Mayor Stephanie Rawlings-Blake. the so-called Reverand Al Sharpton is running cover and playing body guard to embattled Mayor Stephanie Rawlings-Blake. HUH? Fox News reporter Leland Vittert is shoved out of the way as he tried to do what the media’s job is to do and that bis ask public officials questions and hold them accountable to the people. The Fox News reporter tried to get clarification from the Baltimore Mayor as to whether she gave the police the order to stand down and “Let Them Loot, It’s Only Property”.

Make up your mind Al, either you are a civil rights activist or a member of the media, you can’t be both. As for MSNBC, there should be no question, he should be let go immediately as t is obvious that Sharpton has no objectivity and does not even pretend to.

Who thinks Al Sharpton would be treating a white Mayor this way of a city where a black man was killed in police custody?

The Blaze:

Fox News reporter Leland Vittert was shoved out of the way when he confronted Baltimore Mayor Stephanie Rawlings-Blake as she was walking with Al Sharpton on Thursday.

The reporter received no answers to his questions about the report or riots.

“We can’t we ask questions?” Vittert asked. “We can’t ask questions of a public official?”

As Rawlings-Blake walked silently, Sharpton is seen on video telling Vittert that he will “have the opportunity” to ask questions at an upcoming press conference.

Vittert is later literally shoved out of the way and the tense confrontation ended shortly after.

According to the Daily News, Charlatan Al Sharpton ‘Circus’ Not Welcome by Family of Murdered Walter Scott Family

The Daily News is reporting that the family of slain Walter Scott does not want any part of the Al Sharpton 3-ring circus and he is not welcome. Imagine that, the family of 50 year old Walter Scott, a black man who was shot in the back by a white police officer after a traffic stop does not want any part of Al Sharpton and his traveling race-baiting show to exploit his death. That was the message from the family of South Carolina police shooting victim Walter Scott to the civil rights activist charlatan Thursday, two days before the funeral for the slain father of four. The family did not want Walter Scott’s death turn into the circus that followed the death of Michael Brown in Missouri. Hopefully, they will not fall to pressure and keep that same request. 33 year old police officer, now former officer as he has been fired, Michael T. Slager, has been charged with murder.

Al Sharpton2

Who, me use tragedy for my own gain?

Hoping to avoid a Ferguson, Mo.-style “circus,” the family of alleged police shooting victim Walter Scott doesn’t want the Rev. Al Sharpton to attend the funeral, according to the Daily News.

“We don’t want another Ferguson type of circus here,” a source close to the Scott family in South Carolina was quoted as saying in the Daily News.

The family reportedly was referring to Rev. Sharpton’s speech at the funeral for Michael Brown, who was fatally shot by a police officer in Ferguson. That officer wasn’t charged in the incident, sparking numerous protests.

UPDATE I: Rev. Al Sharpton: Yes, I am welcome at funeral for Walter Scott.

Of course, Al Sharpton has to make the death of Walter Scott about him and has refuted the claim that he was not welcome.

The Rev. Al Sharpton has refuted a Daily News report that says the family of shooting victim Walter Scott does not want him to attend his funeral in South Carolina.

The family reportedly was referring to Rev. Sharpton’s speech at the funeral for Michael Brown, who was fatally shot by a police officer in Ferguson, Mo. The officer wasn’t charged in the incident, sparking numerous protests.

Patrolman Michael Thomas Slager has been charged in connection with the death of Scott, who was shot while allegedly fleeing from a traffic stop in North Charleston, S.C., on Saturday.

“Today’s Daily News story is bogus and has no merit,” Rev. Sharpton said in release Friday, adding that he has been invited to preach and help local clergy lead a healing prayer vigil on Sunday in North Charleston.

“There has never been a discussion about me attending or participating in the funeral on Saturday, since everyone knows that NAN’s convention with thousands of delegates is happening in New York and doesn’t end until Saturday night,” Rev. Sharpton said of the conference at the Sheraton New York Times Square Hotel in Manhattan.

“I have not decided whether or not I will accept the invitation to preach in North Charleston and participate in the prayer vigil on Sunday,” Rev. Sharpton said. “However, I am told the mayor and police chief have said that if I do choose to come they will attend the service as we seek healing and justice in these matters.”

HATE CRIME: 43 Year Old White Man Assaulted on MetroLink Train in ST. Louis, MO by Black Man Over Michael Brown Question … No It was Over Black Hate


A 43 year old white man, minding his own business on his commute home on a MetroLink train in ST. Louis, MO was attacked by a black man who the media would like you to believe was started because of the black man asking a Micahel Browm question. Sorry, that is the excuse. What caused this unprovoked assault of a white passenger was because of black hate. The death of Michael Brown and the made up and bogus “Hands up, don’t shoot” is just an excuse to attack and assault white people. At this point we know that Hands up, don’t shoot is a lie and never happened. But what did happen on a MetroLink train was the as assault of a white man. Where is Jesse Jackson, Al Sharpton, Eric Holder and Barack Obama running to his aid? Will Eric Holder press hate crime charges against these punks, I didn’t think so.

If it were three white kids beating up on a black guy the MSM would have made it a front page story and a national event. But its just a white guy minding his business, trying to get home from work. That that gets no play as a bunch of thugs hassle the guy, because they can.


The victim, 43, was commuting home when a young man in a red T-shirt and cap walked up to him. The victim asked not to be named in media reports.

The man asked to use the victim’s cell phone. He declined, and the young man sat down beside him.

“Then he asked me my opinion on the Michael Brown thing,” the victim told KMOV, “and I responded I was too tired to think about it right now.”

The suspect, in his 20s, stood up.

“The next thing I know, he sucker punches me right in the middle of my face,” the victim said. The video showed the suspect unleashing a barrage of punches at the head of the victim, who covered himself with his hand and forearms.

The two other men, also in their 20s, joined in, police said. As the train pulled into a station, a security guard saw part of the beating and alerted police.

The man in the red T-shirt could be seen on video kicking at the victim’s face before the train’s doors opened and the assailants ran out.

EXIT QUESTION: Hey Eric Holder, is the police department responsible for this as well? Is it those racist police that are to blame, or the racist blacks?

Assault St Louis Metro


← Previous PageNext Page →

Support Scared Monkeys! make a donation.

  • NEWS (breaking news alerts or news tips)
  • Red (comments)
  • Dugga (technical issues)
  • Dana (radio show comments)
  • Klaasend (blog and forum issues)
E-mail It