Gallup Poll: Obama’s Job Appoval Falls to 40% Approval and 55% Disapproval Amid Disasterous Domestic & Foreign Policy Failures and Scandals
Could this be the true beginning of the end for Barack Obama’s job approval ratings?
The most recent Gallup 3-day rolling average of Barack Obama’s job approval numbers have him at a disastrous 40% approval and 55% disapproval, or -15%. Have the Obama failures in foreign and domestic policy final caught up with him? The US still has an anemic job recovery and now Americans are seeing the Middle East fall apart as ISIS takes more and more cities in Syria and now Iraq. Add the all too numerous scandals, including the recent Friday revelation that the IRS lost Lois Lerner’s emails, of the Obama administration and we have an Obama administration that is as toxic as ever. Let us not forget the VA scandal.
Look for Obama’s numbers to crater even more as the lost Lerner emails are looking way too much like the lost 18 1/2 minutes of the Nixon tapes.
Real Clear Politics average job approval polling has Obama’s approval at 42.3% and disapproval at 54.0% or -11.7%.
Posted June 16, 2014 by Scared Monkeys
Abuse of Power, Banana Republic, Barack Obama, Chicago-Style Politics, Community Agitator, Economy, Epic Fail, Foreign Policy, Gallup, Imperial President, Iraq, IRS-gate, Islamist, Job Approval, Misleader, Obamanation, Polls, Scandal, Terrorism, Transparency, War on Terror | no comments
Hmm, I think I am sensing a trend here …
According to the most recent AP-GfK poll, Barack Obama has hit an all-time high in job disapproval with the American people. As reported in the WAPO, Barack Obama finds himself with a 41% job approval rating and an astonishing 59% disapproval rating. The AP poll is disastrous for Obama as it gives the president poor marks on everything from the economy to immigration to foreign policy. And you wonder why Democrats are in full panic mode? RCP has Obama’s average job approval polling and it is not good.
Obama’s approval rating stands at 41 percent. That’s the second-lowest figure the poll has ever found.
Part of Obama’s problems appear to be related to foreign policy: The poll shows Americans disapprove of his handling of the situation in Ukraine 57-40 and disapprove of how he handles relationships with other countries 58-40
Other Obama’s approval – disapproval numbers on key indicators:
- Economy: Approve 39% – Disapprove 59%
- Federal Budget: Approve 36% – Disapprove 63%
- Immigration: Approve 38% – Disapprove 61%
- Education: Approve 44% – Disapprove 53%
- Relations with other Countries: Approve 40% – Disapprove 58%
Full poll results can be read HERE.
No one can say he did not get to his job approval rating the old fashion way … he earned it!
According to the most recent Gallup poll, 3 day rolling average, President Barack Obama’s job approval rating in back in the 30′s. Take your pick, the economy, record debt, record number of individuals on food stamps, failed green energy agenda, scandals like Benghazi-gate and IRS-gate, foreign policy disasters like Syria, Libya, the failed Arab Spring and the disastrous Russia reset and Obamacare … one wonders how Obama is not in the 20′s.
Democrats are panicking ahead of the 2014 midterm elections.
Posted March 15, 2014 by Scared Monkeys
Afghanistan, Barack Obama, Benghazi-Gate, Democrats, Economy, Egypt, Epic Fail, Food Stamps, Gallup, Green Energy, Healthcare, Healthcare.gov, Hope and Change, Iran, Iraq, IRS-gate, Islam/Muslims, Job Approval, Misleader, Misrepresentation, Obamacare, Obamanation, Polls, Russia, Scandal, Syria, The Lying King, Ukraine, You Can Keep Your Insurance | one comment
Barack Obama hits an all-time low jab approval in the Wallstreet Journal/NBC Poll … THE TOXIC PRESIDENT!
Bad news for Barack Obama and Democrats, in the latest WSJ/NBC poll, Barack Obama’s job approval numbers have cratered to an all-time low with 41% approval and 54% disapprove. With just 8 months before he midterm elections, Obama’s approval keeps falling and after last nights bell-weather special election victory for the GOP in Florida 13, Democrats are reeling. NBC News reports, GOP May Reap Rewards of Obama’s Unpopularity in Midterms.
Mr. Obama’s job approval ticked down to 41% in March from 43% in January, marking a new low. Some 54% disapproved of the job he is doing, matching a previous high from December, when the botched rollout of his signature health law played prominently in the news.
Unease over the economy continues to drive these concerns. Sixty-five percent of those polled said the country is on the wrong track, compared with the 26% who said it was on the right one, a wider spread than in the midterm-election years of 2006 and 2010. Roughly one-quarter of the respondents think the economy will improve over the next year, while 57% believe the U.S. is still in a recession, despite years of modest economic growth and robust stock-market gains.
- Obama’s job-approval rating has dropped to a low point of 41 percent, never a good position for the party controlling the White House;
- By a 33 percent to 24 percent margin, Americans say their vote will be to signal opposition to the president rather than to signal support, though 41 percent say their vote will have nothing to do about Obama;
- Forty-eight percent of voters say they’re less likely to vote for a candidate who’s a solid supporter of the Obama administration, versus 26 percent who say they’re more likely to vote for that candidate;
- And Republicans hold a one-point edge over Democrats on which party registered voters prefer to control Congress, 44 percent to 43 percent. While that’s within the poll’s margin of error, Republicans have traditionally fared well in elections when they’ve held a slight lead on this question.
1. Barack Obama keeps sinking. He received his lowest marks ever, winning approval from only 41%. George W. Bush won approval from 37% at the same point in his presidency. Mr. Obama also earned personal record-setting disapproval from Democrats (20%) and tied his strongest disapproval from independents (62%). Memo to Democrats on the ballot in 2014: an endorsement from the White House likely hurts more than helps. (read the rest).
VP Joe Biden Tells Democrats, Be Optimistic on State of the Nation ‘In Spite of Who’s President’ … “The American People Are With Us”… Really, The American People Are Against Obama!
HE SAID WHAT? … Did Vice President Joe Biden just diss Barack Obama and then say Americans Agree with Democrats?
Joe Biden told fellow Democrats at the House Democratic Caucus Issues Conference in Cambridge, MD that they should be optimistic about the state of the nation, “in spite of who’s president.” Hmm, kind of an interesting word choice when the current president is Barack Obama, a Democrat. This was Biden’s best effort to rally the beleaguered Democrat troops who face a tough uphill climb in the upcoming 2014 midterm elections thanks to the policies, agenda and signature piece of legislation from who is president.
“It always surprises me when we don’t have the degree of optimism that we should about the state of the nation,” Biden said. “And in spite of who’s president, in spite of who’s in the Congress, the American people are so much stronger, so much more resilient, so much more capable, that even the ridiculous policies of our friends on the right cannot keep them from moving forward.”
Baghdad Bob a delusional Joe Biden went on to say, “I can’t imagine our prospects being viewed by the press and everyone else as being a whole hell of a lot brighter by the time we turn in September then now. The American people are where we are. Let’s go out and make every single effort not just to defend, but to aggressively push, aggressively push our agenda.”
Isn’t it interesting that Biden would reference the MSM viewing the Democrats prospects first and then calling “We the People,” the Americans who are adversely affected by Barack Obama’s and Democrat’s policies as … “everyone else”. Not like we do not know that the liberal MSM is in the tank for Obama and has been since the beginning. The media has been AWOL on vetting Obama, holding his feet to the fire, questioning his failed economic and domestic policies and investigating the all too-numerous scandals like IRS-gate, Benghazi-gate, “Fast & Furious” and NSA-gate. It would appear that Biden and Obama believe that the MSM will continue to be their own personal Gunga Din heading into the 2014 midterms.
But it does not stop there when it came to Biden’s head in the sand comments. Anvil Joe made the preposterous comment to Democrats that, “The American people are where we are.” Really, in what sense, in the United States? The American people are in no way any where near where Barack Obama, Nancy Pelosi, Harry Reid and their lock-step, rubber stamp Democrats have lead this country. In fact, they more the American people learn the truth of the lies that have been told to them and adversely affected by Democrat foreign and domestic policy, the more they are not with Democrats.
A question to Joe Biden, exactly what are the people with you on? The fact of the matter is that the American people are not with Democrats and it is scaring them silly that they may lose even more House seats in 2014 and talk of losing the Senate to the GOP is a real possibility. Vulnerable Democrat candidates are running from Obama, his agenda and their vote. Obama is also acting as Emperor in arbitrarily extending Obamacare deadlines so to protect Democrat politicians, not to help the American people or America.
THE FACTS … The American People Are NOT with Democrats.
I. Barack Obama’s Overall Job Approval rating is barely above 40% with the American people. (Average of polls: 41.4% Approve – 52.4% Disapproval [-11% Disapprove])
- Gallup: 40% approve – 52% Disapprove
- FOX News: 42% Approve – 53% Disapprove
- McClatchy/Marist: 42% Approve – 52% Disapprove
- Reuters/Ipos: 40% Approve – 54% Disapprove
- NBC/WSJ: 43% Approve – 51% Disapprove
II. President Obama Job Approval – Economy. (Average of polls: 40.6% Approve – 55.7% Disapprove [-15.1% Disapprove])
- McClatchy/Marist: 41 Approve – 54% Disapprove
- ABC News/Wash Post: 43% Approval – 56% Disapprove, -13
- FOX News: 38% Approve – 59% Disapprove, -21
- Associated Press: 42% Approve – 56% Disapprove, -14
- Quinnipiac: 39% Approve – 56% Disapprove, -17
- GWU/Battleground: 40% Approve – 57% Disapprove, -17
III: Public Approval of Health Care Law. (Average of polls: 36.3% Approve – 51.3% Against/Oppose [-15 Oppose/Against])
- FOX News: 37% For – 55% Against/Oppose
- Gallup: 41% For – 51% Against/Oppose
- NBC News/WSJ: 34% For – 48 % Against/Oppose
- Associated Press: 27% For – 42 % Against/Oppose
- Quinnipiac: 38% For – 56% Against/Oppose
- GWU/Battleground: 41% For – 56% Against/Oppose
IV: Direction of Country. (Average of polls: 29.6% Right Direction – 63.6% Wrong Track [-34.0 Wrong Tack])
- The Economist/YouGov: 29% Right Track – 62% Wrong Track
- McClatchy/Marist: 31% Right Track – 66% Wrong Track
- Rasmussen Reports: 29% Right Track – 63% Wrong Track
- Reuters/Ipsos: 23% Right Track – 62% Wrong Track
- NBC News/WSJ: 28% Right Track – 63% Wrong Track
- ABC News/Wash Post: 34% Right Track – 64% Wrong Track
- CBS News: 33% Right Track – 61% Wrong Track
- Associated Press: 35% Right Track – 64% Wrong Track
- GWU/Battleground: 24% Right Track – 67% Wrong Track
V: The American people, including Democrats, are overwhelmingly opposed to how Obama is conducting executive orders and circumventing Congress is how government is supposed to work.
VI. The American people are against Obama going around Congress, except if you are a Democrat or Black, and of course if it were a GOP president.
VII: Barack Obama and Democrats rail about income inequality and the income gap, yet every single demographic in America believes that it has increased under Obama.