Daily Commentary – Wednesday, August 3, 2016 – Why On Earth Would Any Media Waste Time on How Donald Trump Eats KFC?
- One thing for sure, both Donald Trump and KFC welcome the free publicity!
Daily Commentary – Tuesday, August 2, 2016 – After The Hell The Dallas Police Dept Has Gone Thru, Nice to See an Uplifting Story
- Toddler has a “tea party” with the police officer that saved her life last year. Corporal Patrick Ray, 30, saved Bexley when she was choking on a coin at her home in Rowlett, Texas
- James Logan, co-founder of PersonalAudio has filed lawsuits against Podcasters and Networks claiming Patent infringement
Daily Commentary – Wednesday, May 7, 2014 Download
Daily Commentary – Wednesday, October 16, 2013 – Ex-San Diego Mayor Bob Filner Pleads Guilty to One Charge of False Imprisonment & Two Counts of Battery
- Disgraced Bob Filner pleaded guilty to charges involving 3 women; one charge of false imprisonment and two misdemeanor counts of battery. “Filthy” Filner finally resigned effective August 30, 2013, even though back in July he did not believe he was guilty of any sexual harassment of woman. Good riddance to bad rubbish. Listen to the podcast below.
Under the plea agreement, Filner will not serve any time behind bars but will spend three months in home confinement, give up most of his mayoral pension and promise never to run for office again.
Filner will also undergo treatment as “directed by a mental health professional” during his three years of probation.
The Dana Pretzer Show – Tuesday, August 6, 2013 – With Special Guests Lisa Wexler and Blink from BlinkonCrime
LISTEN TO THE DANA PRETZER SHOW ON SCARED MONKEYS RADIO
Dana welcomes special guests:
- Syndicated talk show host Lisa Wexler will discuss current events and cases in the news
- Blink from Blink on Crime will discuss latest in the Kyron Horman case and other cases in the news
LISTEN PODCAST OF TONIGHT’S SHOW
The Dana Pretzer Show – Tuesday, August 6, 2013 Download Podcast