The Dana Pretzer Show On Scared Monkeys Radio – Tuesday, May 24th, 2011 – Special Guests: Robin Sax & Diane Dimond and Blink from Blink on Crime Discussing the Casey Anthony Murder Trial of Little Caylee
LISTEN ON SCARED MONKEYS RADIO
Tonight Dana welcomes special guests:
- Attorney Robin Sax and the parents of a young female discussing the recent lawsuit filed alleging sex abuse involving a teacher, Steven Noyes, and the female victim.
“No,” lawyer Robin Sax said, who is also representing the family in the lawsuit. “The school has been uncooperative from day one.”
The lawyers accuse the school of creating an environment that allowed the teacher physical contact with the girl, alleging Noyes quote groomed the girl for the abuse by showing her special attention and affection.
- Reporter Diane Dimond will be discussing the Casey Anthony case and the Day One events of the case against Casey Anthony and the murder of little Caylee Anthony.
- Crime Blogger Blink from Blink on Crime from discussing the Casey Anthony case.
The Dana Pretzer Show On Scared Monkeys Radio – Saturday, May 14th, 2011 (Casey/Caylee Anthony Murder Trial Special) – Special Guests: Blink from Blink on Crime and Mark Williams Discuss the Casey Anthony Murder Trial
LISTEN TO DANA PRETZER ON SCARED MONKEYS RADIO
Tonight Dana welcomes special guests:
- Crime Blogger Blink from Blink on Crime - She will be discussing this weeks Casey Anthony murder trial and the jury selection phase. Blink has a vast knowledge of this case and the death of Caylee Anthony as she has followed it from the outset. It is certain she would not have lasted long in the jury pool had she been selected. Listen tonight and get her unique perspective.
- Mark Williams - Casey Anthony expert reporter as seen on the Nancy Grace Show or as defense attorney Jose Baez has been saying this week, the Nancy Grace Entertainment Show, will be discussing this weeks trial events in the Casey Anthony murder trial.
P reports that people are starting to introduce text and twitter abbreviations into common speech.
- Was he fired? Did he quit? Who knows. Glad he’s gone.
- Did you resolve to lose weight this year? How about gain weight? Dana’s guest tonight picked the latter, listen in to find out why.
US Representative Darrell Issa (R-CA), the incoming chairman of the House Oversight and Government Reform Committee, says that the Obama Administration is one of the most corrupt, ever! The Democrat response was to criticize Issa for his partisan tone. That’s priceless, after what the 111th Nancy Pelosi led Democrat Congress just did in raising the partisan bar to new unprecedented levels.
Darrell Issa on Fox New Sunday
Video Hat Tip: American Power
Rep. Darrell Issa(R-Calif.), the incoming chairman of the House Oversight and Government Reform Committee, was bullish in laying out his agenda for the new Congress with Republicans in control of the House.
Issa, who as chairman will have subpoena power, said he will seek to ferret out waste across the federal bureaucracy. While he used fiery rhetoric in describing the Obama administration in a series of television interviews Sunday, he said he will focus on wasteful spending, not the prosecution of White House officials.
Asked on “Fox News Sunday” about reports that the White House is staffing up on lawyers to prepare for his oversight hearings, Issa said: “They’re going to need more accountants.
What, an administration based on Chicago-style politics corrupt, well if the shoe fits. What is the White House’s response … hire more lawyers of course. The reason for the investigations is oversight, don’t we really need accounts to see where the tax payer dollars have gone, not attorneys who will simply obstruct what happened?
- We’ll see you again in 2011.
- The new channel is launching soon, but does it have anything worth watching?
- They give a laundry list of reasons to stop people from walking in public places while under the influence of alcohol.
- Should they be making a big deal out of the inmates’ crimes in order to play up the drama?