3 People Stabbed at London Tube Station Being Called a Terror Attack by London’s Metropolitan Police (VIDEO)
MORE TERRORISM …
A man stabbed three people at an east London tube station Saturday, in what is being called an act of terrorism. Following the stabbing, London’s Metropolitan Police subdued the man with a stun gun and made an arrest.
A man stabbed three people at an east London tube station Saturday before police subdued him with a stun gun and made an arrest, London’s Metropolitan Police said.
Police said they were treating the stabbing at Leytonstone station as a terrorist incident.
One man sustained serious injuries not considered to be life-threatening, police said. Two others suffered minor injuries.
The incident happened just after 7 p.m., police said. The suspect was taken to a London police station.
Commander Richard Walton, who leads the Met’s Counter Terrorism Command, said: “We are treating this as a terrorist incident.”
“I would urge the public to remain calm, but alert and vigilant. The threat from terrorism remains at severe, which means that a terrorist attack is highly likely.”
A senior European counterterrorism official told CNN this week that intelligence obtained by European security agencies indicates ISIS is aiming to attack the United Kingdom following the terrorist attack in Paris last month.
Several show police confronting a man inside the station, near the exit, and yelling, “Drop it! Right now!”
They fire a stun gun at the man, who is wearing a gray top, tan pants and a black hat with ear flaps. But the man continues pacing in front of the officers and even lunges at them.
Hero San Bernardino Police Officer Makes Promise to the People he was Escorting to Safety out of the Mass Terror Shooting … “I’ll Take a Bullet Before You, That’s for Damn Sure”
HEROES OF THE WEEK … THE NEXT TIME YOU SEE THE MSM AND BLACK LIVES MATTER CROWD DEMONIZING THE POLICE … REMEMBER THIS VIDEO FOR WHAT 99.5% OF THE POLICE DO FOR US EVERY SINGLE DAY …
KUDOS to the men and women in Blue of the San Bernardino police department and how they handled the radical Islamist terror shooting that left 14 innocent office workers dead. The police officer seen in the video below is emblematic of the heroic efforts they put forth as crazed Islamic extremists went on a mass killing spree. The police officer can be seen leading the victims out of harms way and trying to calm them stating … “I’ll Take a Bullet Before You, That’s for Damn Sure”
These people are heroes!!!
Just remember this image as the liberal MSM tries to paint them all as bad because of the acts of a few and when the Black Lives Matter movement starts cants, “Pigs in a Blanket, fry ‘em like bacon.”
Hushed employees marched through the Inland Regional Center in a line, their arms raised, putting their lives in the hands of one brave officer.
“Try to relax, everyone. Try to relax. I’ll take a bullet before you do, that’s for damn sure,” said the unidentified officer.
The tension grew as the group waited for the elevator to arrive. Some people held hands, while others looked down at their phones gravely.
As the elevator dinged and the door opened, the officer hurriedly said, “Go, go, go, go.”
POSSIBLE TIES TO TERRORISM OR OBVIOUS SIGNS OF TERRORISM …
Timeline for San Bernardino mass shooting
14 Dead and 17 Injured in Mass Shooting at the Inland Regional Center during a Christmas Party in San Bernardino (Update: Suspects ID’s as Syed Farook and Tashfeen Malik), CA
14 people have been killed and 17 injured, many still in critical condition, as a mass shooting took place at the Inland Regional Center during a Christmas party in San Bernardino, California. The violence occurred at about 11 AM PT. Two shooters who were wearing “assault-style clothing” and body armor and were armed with rifles (AR-15′s) opened fire at a local government agency’s holiday party at the Inland Regional Center. Following the mass murders, the two were seen fleeing in a black SUV.
FNN: Extensive Coverage of Mass Shooting at Inland Regional Center in San Bernardino, CA
At least two gun-wielding assailants opened fire on a holiday party for county employees Wednesday, killing 14 people in the deadliest mass shooting in the United States since the Sandy Hook Elementary School massacre three years ago this month.
In between were four hours of terror that brought the city of San Bernardino to a standstill. Fearful residents sheltered in homes, emergency responders rushed to get bleeding victims to safety, and dozens of law enforcement officers were embroiled in a car chase that took them from a residential street in nearby Redlands to a shootout back in San Bernardino that left both suspects dead, an officer wounded and one more community permanently changed.
Police did not know where Malik was born or where she lived. A third suspect who had been seen fleeing the shootout was also taken into custody, though it was not clear whether he had been associated with the attack.
Asked about the third suspect, Burguan replied, “Right now, as we continue to drill down our information, it looks like we have two shooters. We are comfortable that the two shooters that went into the building are the two shooters that are deceased.”
The two gunmen in the San Bernardino massacre were officially named by authorities early Thursday, as 28-year-old Syed R. Farook and 27-year-old Tashfeen Malik.
Some hours after committing the mass shooting, the two were killed after a car chase and a gunfight with police, with Ms. Malik driving and Mr. Farook shooting at pursuing police cars out the window.
Mr. Farook was an environmental health specialist for the San Bernardino County government, which gave him access without suspicion to the building where the pair killed 14 people and wounded 17 others.
UPDATE II:So was it terrorism or work place violcence, you make the call …
An FBI spokesman said in the afternoon he was “still not willing to say” if the shooting was related to terrorism, but added that it was certainly a “possibility.” The agent said that there is a “number of potential” clues that suggest it could be.
31 Year Old Ray Shetler Jr., Suspect Captured in Shooting Death of of Pennsylvania Officer Lloyd Reed
COP KILLER CAPTURED …
Pennsylvania State Police have captured 31 year old Ray Shetler Jr., who is suspected of shooting St. Clair Township Officer Lloyd Reed at a residence in New Florence, Pennsylvania, on Saturday night. Officer Lloyd Reed died at Conemaugh Memorial Medical Center in Johnstown after responding to a call for a domestic dispute at 131 Ligonier Street around 9:15 pm. The police officer and Shelter exchanged gunfire, where the suspect eventually fled the scene. The suspect was arrested without incident.
Cop killer Ray Shetler Jr. captured
Authorities captured a man early on Sunday suspected of fatally shooting a police officer who had responded to a domestic dispute in a city east of Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania State Police said.
Police searched six hours for Ray Shetler Jr., 31, who is suspected of shooting St. Clair Township Officer Lloyd Reed at a residence in New Florence, Pennsylvania, on Saturday night, state police said in a statement.
Pennsylvania State Police captured Shetler without incident, police said.
Reed, who had more than 20 years experience as an officer including five years with the St. Clair Police Department, died from gunshot wounds, police said.
57 Year Old Robert L. Dear Arrested in Planned Parenthood Shooting, 3 Dead, No Real Info or Motive for Murders and Obama Ponces on Opportunity to Call for More Gun Control
HEY OBAMA, HOW ABOUT YOU SHOW SOME RESPECT TO THE FAMILIES WHO LOST LOVED ONES, BEFORE YOU MAKE THIS POLITICAL?
After a 6 hour standoff with law enforcement, following the shootings that took place at the Planned Parenthood clinic in Colorado Springs, CO, 57 year old Robert L. Dear surrendered to police. The way the incident took place, the suspect was either going to leave the building in a body bag or in handcuffs. Robert Lewis Dear opted for the latter. Dear is currently being held without bond on Saturday at the El Paso County Criminal Justice Center.
Mr. Dear, 57, was being held without bond on Saturday at the El Paso County Criminal Justice Center. Jail records said he was scheduled to appear in court on Monday. Mr. Dear, whom the authorities described as 6 feet 4 inches tall and 250 pounds, appeared to have ties to the Carolinas. The police said they could not yet offer a motive for the shooting
Those who sadly were killed in yesterday’s senseless shooting have not yet been buried, their families, friends and loved ones are still reeling from the shock and we really know nothing about the suspect, Robert Lewis Dear, his motive or mental state. But that did not stop Barack Obama from rushing to politicize the tragedy by calling for more gun control. Because a liberal never lets a terrible tragedy go to waste. And of course Obama didn’t, because that is what community agitators do. They don’t listen for the facts, they rush to push their decisive agendas. Mr. President, one might say enough is politically enough when it comes to your ridiculous, liberal actions. Obama is so quick to rail on gun control laws, maybe he first should follow the U.S. Constitution as a president. If the president actually waited long enough, we will probably learn that Robert L. Dear probably has a mental condition and some other factors that lead to this heinous crime and more gun controls would have prevented nothing.
President Obama on Saturday called for additional gun control measures in the United States, after the slaying of three people Friday at a Planned Parenthood clinic in Colorado.
In a written statement, Obama said that regardless of the motive, it was unacceptable that these sort of mass shootings happen so frequently in the United States.
“This is not normal. We can’t let it become normal,” he said. “If we truly care about this — if we’re going to offer up our thoughts and prayers again, for God knows how many times, with a truly clean conscience — then we have to do something about the easy accessibility of weapons of war on our streets to people who have no business wielding them. Period. Enough is enough.”
Obama, have some class and lets wait until those that were killed have had a burial. I am sure after that yo can find all the time to politicize their deaths.
Oh and by the way, guess where President Barack Obama was when he was first notified of the active shooter situation in Colorado Springs, CO … hold it, hold it, hold it … why golfing of course. I hope the issues of the world didn’t ruin his game.
3 Killed, Including a Police Officer at Planned Parenthood Clinic in Colorado Springs, CO (Update: Suspect in Custody)
Active shooter situation near the Planned Parenthood on Centennial in Colorado Springs, CO …
After a six hour stand off with authorities, the suspect in the shooting at the Planned Parenthood clinic in Colorado Springs, Colorado has been arrested an is in police custody. The shooter eventually surrendered to police; however, unfortunately three people are dead, including a police officer who responded to the incident. Also, 11 people were injured as the gunman.
Active updates can be seen here at The Gazette.
A suspect is in police custody following an hours-long shooting standoff at a Planned Parenthood clinic in Colorado Springs, where at least one police officer and two civilians were killed Friday.
“The perpetrator is in custody,” Mayor John Suthers declared just after 5 p.m. Mountain time — more than five hours after an active shooter was first reported at the health-care clinic, spawning confusion that lasted through the afternoon over whether the gunman was at large or holed up at the medical facility with staff and patients.
The suspect was identified by the Colorado Springs Police Department as Robert L. Dear. Police were trying to determine his motive after his capture at the clinic. They said the suspect was armed with a long gun and also brought into the building several “items” that could have been explosive devices.
Besides the three deaths, at least four other police officers and five civilians were injured. Authorities said those individuals were all in good condition.
Police scanner captures chaotic scene of Colorado shooting
The suspect in a deadly shooting at a Colorado Springs Planned Parenthood clinic was named on Saturday as Robert L. Dear, 57, the Colorado Springs Police public affairs’ section said in a Tweet.
The gunman who stormed the clinic on Friday killed three people and wounded nine others before surrendering to police after a bloody siege lasting several hours inside the facility, authorities said.
Local news media reported that Dear was being held without bail.
HEAVY POLICE PRESENCE FOR MACY’S DAY PARADE IN WAKE OF ISIS TERROR ATTACKS IN PARIS …
In the wake of the terror attacks in Paris, there is a expected to be a heavy police presence at this years Macy’s Thanksgiving Day Parade in New York City. Snoopy, Hello Kitty, SpongeBob and the Kool-Aid dude will be well protected by by a multitude of levels of security . Despite the pre-parade terror jitters, New York officials are expecting huge crows up to 3.5 million spectators in the parades 89th year.
As an expected three million spectators turn their eyes skyward on Thursday morning, police sharpshooters on rooftops will be peering down for any signs of trouble at the Macy’s Thanksgiving Day Parade.
In addition to Snoopy and SpongeBob floating overhead, there will be mobile cameras and police helicopters, specially trained police dogs sniffing for traces of explosives and officers patrolling on horseback, said James P. O’Neill, the New York Police Department’s chief of department, its highest-ranking uniformed officer.
Observation posts, staffed by officers from the elite Emergency Service Unit, will be watching for suspicious activity; officers will use radiation detectors to seek out evidence of a dirty bomb; and teams of plainclothes officers will mix unobtrusively with revelers spread along the two and a half miles of the Manhattan parade route between 9 a.m. and noon.
“There will be a lot of police presence,” said Chief O’Neill, outlining elements of the department’s security measures at a briefing this week.
“Things the public will see and, of course, things the public will not see,” he said. “All of this will ensure that New York City has a safe and wonderful Thanksgiving, as we do every year.”
With a record parade crowd expected, William J. Bratton, the police commissioner, said there would be more officers on duty than in the past. He encouraged people to “come on down” to see the parade, free from the anxieties the Paris attacks have sown, and to pitch in as extra eyes for law enforcement.
“There is no threat being directed against the parade,” Mr. Bratton said.
Joshua Campbell, a spokesman for the Federal Bureau of Investigation in Washington, echoed that, saying in an email, “There remains no specific or credible threat to the homeland.”
Daily Commentary – Wednesday, November 25, 2015 – City of Chicago Bracing for Protests After Video is Released
- Of a graphic video showing a Chicago police officer shooting and killing a black teen. The officer has been charged with first degree murder.
A black teen running down the road was shot sixteen times by a Chicago police officer. He had PCP in his system and a small knife on his person. At no point did he seem to make any threatening moves toward any of the multiple police officers who were on the scene that night. Here we are, months later, and we are seeing the video for the first time.
Hours after a Chicago police officer was ordered held without bond on a first-degree murder charge, the city released a shocking police dash-cam video that captured the white officer opening fire on an African American teen on a Southwest Side street, striking him 16 times and killing him.
The video is about six minutes long and appears to show 17-year-old Laquan McDonald running down the middle of Pulaski Road near 41st Street when Officer Jason Van Dyke, standing next to his SUV, opens fire.
It was released to the media after a late afternoon news conference by Superintendent Garry McCarthy and Mayor Rahm Emanuel.
McCarthy said he understood how people will feel watching the video but urged calm.
“The officer in this case took a young man’s life, and he’s going to have to account for his actions,” McCarthy said. “People have a right to be angry, people have a right to protest.”
RAID IN PARIS KILLS 2 TERRORISTS AND 7 ARRESTED …
Two Islamist terrorist suspects have been killed in the Paris suburb of Saint-Denis following a police raid of a home of individuals linked to the deadly terror attacks that rocked the French capital five days ago killing 129 innocent lives. According to reports, seven people have been arrested, including three men who were removed from inside the apartment. It is also being reported that the suspects targeted in Saint-Denis were “about to move on some kind of operation.” It appears that the raid has thwarted another terror attack that was planned for Paris. Abdelhamid Abaaoud, the suspected ringleader of the Paris attacks, is one of the potential targets of the operation.
• 3:07 a.m. ET: Five people have been arrested during the operation, the Paris prosecutor’s office said. They include three men who were removed from the apartment at the heart of the raid, and a man and a woman who were detained near the apartment, the prosecutor’s office said. It also confirmed that a woman killed herself at the scene by activating her suicide belt.
• 2:16 a.m. ET: One of the terrorist suspects killed was shot by a police sniper, and another was a woman who died after her suicide vest exploded, the broadcaster reported. A civilian passerby was killed during the operation, it said.
A violent, hours-long operation in a Paris suburb ended Wednesday with two suspected terrorists dead, seven detained, new attacks potentially thwarted and further proof, according to French President Francois Hollande, that his country is “at war” with ISIS.
The Saint-Denis raid targeted the purported ringleader of last week’s bloody Paris attacks and came as the suspects were “about to move on some kind of operation,”
• 7:43 a.m. ET: French President Francois Hollande said Wednesday that he would propose a law to legislators to extend by three months the state of emergency that was declared after the Paris attacks. The state of emergency does restrict certain liberties but gives France the means to re-establish citizens’ liberty, Hollande said.
• 7:22 a.m. ET: Hollande said that what happened in Saint-Denis is further confirmation that “we are at war” with ISIS. He said terrorists were targeting France because of its values and place in the world. “Daesh (ISIS) has an army, financial resources, oil resources, and occupies a territory. It has accomplices in Europe. … It commits barbarous massacres,” Hollande said.