46 year old Claudine Car, the mother of two daughters, went missing on Friday morning, November 6, 2015 in Gilbert, Arizona. Claudine’s husband, Nick Carr, says she went to run errands around 8:30 a.m. and never came back.Claudine has blonde hair. She’s 5 foot, 3 inches tall and weighs 115 pounds and she was last seen driving a pearl colored 2007 Cadillac Escalade with Arizona license plate number BPM4514. According to accounts, Claudine Carr struggles with depression and on Friday morning, Nick Car stated that she was not herself. Gilbert police are asking the public’s for their help in finding missing Claudine Carr.
A Gilbert family is desperate for answers, after a wife and mother of two daughters, Claudine Carr, went missing Friday morning.
Claudine’s husband, Nick Carr, says she went to run errands around 8:30 a.m. and never came back. Her first stop was supposed to be to pick up prescriptions at CVS, but she never made it there.
Her family filed a missing person’s report Friday morning. Ever since, they have organized search parties to scour Gilbert and down south, but so far, no trace of her.
Nick Carr said his wife struggles with depression and on this particular morning she was not herself.
If you know anything, please call Gilbert Police at 480-503-6500.
4 Dead and Dozens Injured as Car Slams into Crowd Watching Oklahoma State University Homecoming Parade in Stillwater (Update: 25 Year Old Adacia Chambers Arrested, Suspicion of DUI)(Update: Suspect Charged with 2nd Degree Murder)
TRAGEDY AT HOMECOMING PARADE IN STILLWATER, OK
There are 3 dead and dozens injured as a vehicle drove straight into the crowd watching the Oklahoma State homecoming parade in Stillwater, Oklahoma on Saturday. A suspects has been arrested following the fatal motor vehicle accident. 25 year old Adacia Chambers has been arrested by police on suspicion of DUI. Look for many more charges to follow in this fatal crash.
Oklahoma State University’s homecoming parade quickly turned into pandemonium Saturday morning as a car barreled into a crowded street corner, causing massive injuries and at least three deaths.
A 25-year-old woman was taken into custody on suspicion of driving under the influence. Authorities say the woman, Adacia Chambers is not a OSU student, “but was clearly intoxicated.”
Police announced the fatalities at a press conference.
Sadly, a 2 year old boy has died from his injuries as a result of Adacia Chambers’ car driving full speed into the crowd. Nash Lucas was identified as one of the victims by his family. Nash was at the parade with his mother, Nicolette Strauch, of Weatherford, Oklahoma.
Four people are dead and 47 hurt in a car crash involving spectators Saturday morning at an Oklahoma State University homecoming parade.
Authorities said the crash happened at 10:30 a.m. at Hall of Fame and Main Street.
Police said five people are in critical condition. Twelve others, including six children, are also hospitalized at six hospitals in Oklahoma City, Tulsa or Stillwater.
Thirty people were treated and released from the hospital including five children.
A 25-year-old woman accused of driving a car into a crowd of people at an Oklahoma State University homecoming parade over the weekend, killing four people and injuring dozens of others, is set to make her first court appearance.
Adacia Chambers of Stillwater is scheduled to appear Monday in Payne County District Court. Chambers was arrested after the Saturday crash on suspicion of driving while under the influence. Stillwater police said Sunday she was being held on four additional counts of second-degree murder.
The woman facing four second-degree murder charges after allegedly driving her car into the crowd at Oklahoma State University’s homecoming parade will face a judge Monday hours after her attorney said he believed she was suffering from mental illness.
Adacia Chambers, 25, was arrested after Saturday’s crash on suspicion of driving while under the influence. On Sunday, authorities added four charges of second-degree murder, one for each person who died in the tragedy.
Chambers’ attorney Tony Coleman said she did not smell of alcohol when he met her hours after the crash and did not appear to be someone who had been in a “drunken stupor.”
Former NBA & Khloe Kardashian Spouse Lamar Odom Found Unconscious at Nevada Brothel … Reported Fighting for His Life
Lamar Odom Found Unconscious at Love Ranch Nevada Brothel …
TMZ Sports is reporting that former NBA player and former husband of Khloe Kardashian was found unconscious and unresponsive at the Nevada brothel Love Ranch South. According to the Nye County Sheriff’s department, a call came in at 3:15 PM for an unresponsive male at the Love Ranch. It turned out to be 35-year-old Lamar Odom, who divorced Kim Kardashian in 2013 after four years of marriage. Paramedics treated Odom and he was taken to a nearby hospital. TMZ is updating that Odom is still in a coma and his heart is failing and their source says he is having serious problems with his kidneys and lungs as well.
Lamar Odom is fighting for his life after falling into unconsciousness at Dennis Hof’s Love Ranch South in Pahrump, Nevada … TMZ Sports has learned.
Sources at the Love Ranch tell us … 35-year-old Odom arrived at the Ranch Saturday and was partying with the girls for days. A source at the Ranch said Lamar was taking an herbal substitute for Viagra.
We spoke with Hof … who tells us Tuesday afternoon, a woman went into Odom’s room in the VIP suites and found him unconscious.
We’re told the woman began screaming for the manager — who called 911.
This terrible situation should probably not come as a surprise as Lamar Odom has been on a downward spiral for years. Odom has been dealing with a drug problem for years and it looks like it may have finally consumed him.
15 Year Old Idaho School Boy Threatened to ‘Kill all the Girls’ Because Cheerleaders Wouldn’t send him any ‘Freaking Nudes’
WHAT THE HELL IS GOING ON WITH SCHOOL KIDS TODAY …
A 15 year old male suspect finds himself in a word of trouble today for threats he made that closed down the Highland High School in Idaho. The boy is charged with one count of threatening violence at a school and another count of telephone harassment. This screwed up kid made violent threats on social media that he would ‘kill all the girls’ because cheerleaders wouldn’t send him any ‘freaking nudes’. SERIOUSLY?
Remember when you could give a kid a good smack upside his head and knock some sense into them? So who thinks that this kid has some issues? But of course had he gone through with his threats of violence and harmed individuals, guns would have been to blame.
Screenshots of threatening posts shared on Facebook
An Idaho school was placed on lockdown after a student threatened to “kill all the girls” because none of them would send him nude photos.
A 15-year-old boy was charged with one count each of threatening violence at a school and telephone harassment in connection with the threats — which spread quickly across social media Wednesday morning and were then reported to officials at the Pocatello/Chubbuck School District.
Police immediately initiated a controlled access code at Highland High School as officers investigated the threat.
“Some kid who was having attention problems with specifically the cheerleaders, didn’t get nudes,” said student Isaac Gomez. “He was asking for some inappropriate things.”
The teen allegedly posted the threats on both Facebook and Twitter, saying he intended to bring a gun to school and kill all the girl students, and shared detailed plans for how he would enter the school and eventually kill himself in the weight room.
A screenshot posted online by KIDK-TV appears to show a text message conversation between the teen and a friend who tries to talk the boy out of his violent plot, which he intended to carry out about 9:30 a.m. Friday.
“(I’m) serious I have a 12 gauge shotgun and a 9 mm pistol I will bring and start killing everyone,” one message said. “I also have hunting knives I can bring.”
OCTOBER IS BREAST CANCER AWARENESS MONTH …
Over 220,000 American women and 2,000 men are diagnosed with breast cancer annually.
GIVE YOUR THREE WORDS!!!
Jackie Collins, the best selling British book author who had sold more that 500 million copies has passed away at age 77. Collins died of breast cancer on Saturday in Los Angeles, California. She is survived by her daughters Tracy, Tiffany and Rory and her older sister, Dynasty actress Joan Collins. Jackie Collins was diagnosed with stage-four breast cancer in 2009; however, she kept it private and only confided with immediate family. People did an interview with Collins on September 14, which would be her final one. Jackie Collins stated in the interview, she had no regrets about the decision to keep her cancer journey private and as Frank Sinatra would say, “I did it my way”.
Collins, who sat down with PEOPLE on Sept. 14 at her Beverly Hills home for what would be her last interview, had no regrets about the decision to keep her cancer journey private while she embraced a very full life until her very last days. “Looking back, I’m not sorry about anything I did,” she said during the far-ranging interview that saw her spirited, warm and utterly at peace.
“I did it my way, as Frank Sinatra would say. I’ve written five books since the diagnosis, I’ve lived my life, I’ve travelled all over the world, I have not turned down book tours and no one has ever known until now when I feel as though I should come out with it,” said Collins, whose treatments over the years included a lumpectomy, radiation and various drug courses and combinations.
Jackie Collins, the best-selling British author who took readers into the glamorous and often steamy world of Hollywood, died of breast cancer on Saturday in Los Angeles. She was 77.
“It is with tremendous sadness that we announce the death of our beautiful, dynamic and one of a kind mother, Jackie Collins, who died of breast cancer today,” her family said in a statement posted to Collins’ Facebook page. People first reported the news of her death.
“She lived a wonderfully full life and was adored by her family, friends and the millions of readers who she has been entertaining for over 4 decades,” the statement continued. “She was a true inspiration, a trail blazer for women in fiction and a creative force. She will live on through her characters but we already miss her beyond words.”
It is with tremendous sadness that we announce the death of our beautiful, dynamic and one of a kind mother, Jackie Collins, who died of breast cancer today. She lived a wonderfully full life and was adored by her family, friends and the millions of readers who she has been entertaining for over four decades. She was a true inspiration, a trail blazer for women in fiction and a creative force. She will live on through her characters but we already miss her beyond words.
42 Year Old Marcy Borders, More Known as 9/11′s Iconic ‘Dust Lady,’ Has Died After Battle with Stomach Cancer
42 year old Marcy Borders, probably better known from her iconic picture as the “Dust Lady” following the collapse of the Twin Towers in NYC on September 11, 2001, has died of cancer. According to The Jersey Journal, Borders was told in August last year that she had stomach cancer and underwent chemotherapy. She had always linked the cancer to 911, when she inhaled and was covered with all types of hazardous debris. One will never know, but sadly after a long, hard and trying struggle following the 911 terror attacks, Marcy Borders has passed.
Our prayers go out to her family and friends. Rest in peace Marcy Borders.
A woman who became known as the “Dust Lady” after being captured on camera in the aftermath of the 9/11 attack on New York City has died after a battle with cancer, her brother confirmed to NBC News.
Marcy Borders, a 42-year-old from Bayonne, New Jersey, was pictured covered in dust after the World Trade Center was hit by two passenger jets. She was inside one of the Twin Towers at the time of the attack but managed to escape the building onto the street below.
She died in the hospital on Monday night at around 11:10 p.m. ET, according to her brother Michael Borders.
The famous photo shows Marcy Borders, a Bank of America employee at the time, distraught and covered in dust in the aftermath of the attacks in Lower Manhattan.
The Bayonne native fell into a decade-long depression that led her to abuse alcohol and drugs after her traumatic experience on 9/11. In 2011, Borders checked into rehab, and has stayed clean since, she told The Jersey Journal last year.
Borders, a mother of two, was just getting back into the working world — helping with a candidate’s local campaign for mayor — when her doctor told her in August 2014 that she had stomach cancer.
Borders, 41 at the time, told The Jersey Journal in November that she had undergone chemotherapy and that she was scheduled to undergo surgery in December and then radiation and chemotherapy afterward.
At the time, she wondered aloud if her cancer was related to 9/11.
Daily Commentary – Wednesday, August 26, 2015 – Former President Jimmy Carter Has Announced He has Cancer
- And that his cancer has spread to his brain. It’s time for the Country and the World to support him in his cause/fight
Former President Jimmy Carter Discusses His Cancer: Doctors Found “Four Spots of Melanoma” on His Brain
Jimmy Carter, the former President of the United States, held a press conference yesterday and discussed his bout with cancer, Carter stated, that along with having a cancerous tumor on his liver that has since been operated on, doctors had also found four small spots of melanoma on his brain. The former 90 year old president further went on to detail how the cancer was discovered and his upcoming treatments.
Jimmy Carter spoke plainly when he said Thursday that doctors had found “four spots of melanoma” on his brain. The 90-year-old former president was relaxed and matter-of-fact as he talked about the uncertainty he faces. “I’m perfectly at ease with whatever comes,” he said.
Flanked by family members and friends at a news conference at the Carter Center in Atlanta, he detailed the treatments that he has already begun and will continue in coming weeks, including radiation and the IV infusions of a new type of anti-cancer drug that tries to harness the body’s immune system to fight the disease.
VIDEO – CNN: Jimmy Carter: Small cancer spots in my brain
All politics aside because trust me, Jimmy Carter was the second worst president in modern times, we with him our prayers and a speedy recovery.
Former President Jimmy Carter has cancer …
90 year old former President of the United States Jimmy Carter has announced that he has cancer. According to a statement from The Carter Center the disease was discovered during recent liver surgery to remove “a small mass” and that the cancer “is now in other parts of my body.” The former 39th president will be undergoing treatment at Emory Healthcare in Atlanta. Although, I may disagree 100% with Carter’s politics and would like to forget his disastrous presidency from 1977 to 1981 making him the second worst president in history, however, I commend him for his post presidential work with Habitat for Humanity and wish he well and a fast recovery. Cancer does not discriminate between political ideology, it is a hideous disease that all of us have in one way or another been personally touched by. Get well Mr. President.
Former President Jimmy Carter, who at age 90 still travels the world supporting the humanitarian endeavors that have consumed his time in the decades since he left office, announced Wednesday he has cancer that has spread to other parts of his body
“Recent liver surgery revealed that I have cancer that now is in other parts of my body,” Carter said in the statement released by the Carter Center. “I will be rearranging my schedule as necessary so I can undergo treatment by physicians at Emory Healthcare.”
The statement makes clear that Carter’s cancer is widely spread but not where it originated, or even if that is known at this point. The liver is often a place where cancer spreads and less commonly is the primary source of it. The statement said further information will be provided when more facts are known, “possibly next week.”
Carter announced on Aug. 3 that he had surgery to remove a small mass from his liver.
Good wishes poured in on social media after Carter’s announcement, while President Barack Obama said he and first lady Michelle Obama wish Carter a fast and full recovery.
“Jimmy, you’re as resilient as they come, and along with the rest of America, we are rooting for you,” Obama said in a statement.
Carter was the nation’s 39th president, defeating Gerald Ford in 1976 with a pledge to always be honest.