Kanye West said to stand up … SM says to Kanye West, SHUT UP!!!
In a concert in Australia, this arrogant, egotistical stopped his concert and said he would not continue. even pressuring two individuals that were in wheelchairs. But once West’s minions gave the okay and confirmed that they were in a wheel chair, he went on with what passes for music these days. Wow, how big of you Kanya. Why does anyone give this no talent, narcissist any of their hard earned money is beyond me.
A village is missing their idiot.
Kanye West said to stand up!
The outspoken rapper demanded his fans get up out of their seats during his show at Qantas Credit Union Arena in Sydney, Australia Friday night. When West noticed that there were a few fans still seated, he halted the show until they also obliged.
“I can’t do this show until everybody stand up,” he insisted. “Unless you got a handicap pass, and you get special parking and s–t.”
Turns out one or maybe two of the fans still seated were in fact in wheelchairs. It’s unclear from the YouTube video posted Saturday how many disabled concertgoers were there, but West asked the audience to confirm that they could not get up.
Bizarre: Harrisburg, PA Mother Kimberly Tutko Said She Didn’t Know Her 8 Year Old Mentally Disabled Son Had Been Dead in Home for Days
A Harrisburg, Pennsylvania mother, Kimberly Tutko, stated that she did not know that her 8 year old severely mentally disabled had died in her home until her husband told her four days after the fact. HUH? According to accounts, Kimberly Tutko noticed a strange odor coming from the 3rd floor of their home along the 2100 block of Green Street. Her husband, Jarrod Nicholas Tutko, brought down their son, Jarrod Jr., who had been dead for four days. The mother called 911 and police The 8 year old deceased child was severely mentally disabled and was diagnosed with autism, failure to thrive and Fragile X Syndrome, a genetic defect, that causes intellectual disability, behavioral and learning challenges. It’s not clear how the child died; however, an autopsy is scheduled for this week. According to court records, 38 year old Jarrod Nicholas Tutko Sr. was charged with endangering the welfare of children, concealing the death of a child and abuse of a corpse. His bail was set at $500,000.
The mother of a boy found dead in an uptown Harrisburg home said her husband waited about four days to reveal to her that their son had died.
Kimberly Tutko said she noticed a strange odor coming from the third floor of her Green Street home Friday night.
Her husband, Jarrod Nicholas Tutko, went upstairs and came back with body of their eight-year-old son, Jarrod Jr., wrapped in a sheet and laid him on the bathroom floor, she said.
Believing the boy had just died, Kimberly Tutko said she pulled the sheet back and quickly realized he had been dead for several days.
Kimberly Tutko said her husband told her the child died on Tuesday.
“I said to him ‘Why didn’t you say anything?’” Kimberly Tutko said. “He said he was too afraid to say anything because of other kids in the house.”
Kimberly Tutko said she understands people will find it difficult to believe she did not know her son was dead. YA THINK!
The couple has five other children, ages 13, 12, 10, 6 and 3, were removed from the home Friday night and place in protective custody. Several of the children suffer from serious medical conditions. The children are being cared for by the county children and youth specialists.
It was August 15, 2006 when Liz and husband David Carroll said on that 3 year old Marcus Fiesel disappeared in an Anderson Township, OH park. This sparking a search by thousands of volunteers that lasted several days. Marcus’ mom Liz Caroll tearfully begged people to help find her son, all the while she knew exactly what had happened and what she did to this poor child.
Marcus Fiesel, RIP
The death of 3-year-old Marcus Fiesel, who authorities said was killed by his foster parents in 2006, will be featured on “Deadline: Crime with Tamron Hall” 10 p.m. Sunday on the Investigation Discovery channel.
The one-hour show includes an interview with Liz Carroll, Marcus’ foster mother, who is serving a life prison sentence after her conviction in a Clermont County Common Pleas Court in 2007.
Investigation Discovery, one of the sister Discovery Channel networks, can be found in Greater Cincinnati on Time Warner Channels 1139 (HD) and 139, and on Northern Kentucky Time Warner Channels 948 (HD) and 471, and Cincinnati Fioptics Channels 675 (HD) and 275.
What really happened to Marcus as Liz Carroll was providing crocodile tears …
Liz and David Carroll wrapped Marcus in a blanket, bound him with duct tape and left him in a hot closet without food and water while they went out of town for a weekend family reunion, prosecutors said.
After finding him dead, David Carroll and his live-in lover, Amy Baker, took Marcus’ body to a rural area and burned it with gasoline. Then they threw the remains in the Ohio River.
The horrific 2006 murder of 3 year old Marcus Fiesel, a special needs Foster child, was one that shocked the senses of everyone, including myself. However, from the outset of the case of missing Marcus Fiesel, some thing just seemed to be wrong. Flashback to 2006, Scared Monkeys followed the events from the outset and had posted some rather critical articles of the foster parents accounts, obviously striking a nerve with Liz Carroll. The posts prompted Liz to leave a comment on Missing & Exploited web page that was far from PG rated and some what threatening. Needless to say it was forwarded to authorities. That very next morning, as fate would have it, Liz and David Carroll were arrested in the death of Marcus Fiesel.
Newspapers and television stations in southwest Ohio have followed every step in the case, and now that his foster parents have been charged, the story has grabbed the attention of media outlets throughout the United States.
There are Web sites that feature photo albums, message boards, chat rooms and slide and video shows. One of those is www.scaredmonkeys.com, dedicated to exploited and missing children. “Red,” one of the site’s co-founders, said after news of Marcus’ disappearance was linked to his Web site, he received an e-mail from Marcus’ foster mother. She chastised the site for their portrayal.
“As soon as she did that, well, it was like, she’s guilty,” Red said Friday from his office in Maine. “You knew this was going to end bad. The radar just went up. It raises the hair on the back of your neck. When you kill your son, and go public pleading for help, it brings it to a special level of hell.”
He said Marcus’ story has drawn widespread coverage because people are so “disgusted by it.” (Middletown Journal)
Here is one comment from Liz that we were able to print. Too bad she was lying through her murderous teeth.
First, I would like to state that the most important thing that everyone should be concerned about is finding my son. My family’s past and living arrangements have absolutely nothing to do with finding him. My family left our home to avoid media and multiple stangers from sitting outside our house at all hours. We have cooperated 110% with the detectives and have stayed in touch with them on a daily basis. Again, my family has done nothing wrong, we love and miss Marcus. I regret going to the park, not sitting down and not eating that morning. My family and I take day care and foster care children to King’s Island, Water parks, town parks, YMCA, aquariums, carnivals, festivals, and many more places. Since this incident, I have not been left alone and we haven’t taken out kids anywhere but school shopping. I am begging for anyone and everyone that reads this to PLEASE help me find my son. I know that I will not be able to care for him after this incident but I still need to know that he is alright. PLEASE call crime stoppers with ANY possible leads!!!!!!Thank you.
Comment by Liz-Foster mother | August 28, 2006
Football Hall of Famer & Former Miami Dolphin QB Dan Marino Sues NFL Over Concussions (Update: Marino Withdraws from Concussion Lawsuit)
DAN MARINO SUES NFL OVER CONCUSSIONS …
Hall of Famer and Miami Dolphin quarterback great Dan Marino is the latest to sue the NFL over concussions. According to court documents, a lawsuit was filed in U.S. District Court in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania by Mariono and 14 other former NFL players. Marino and the other 14 plaintiffs join more than 4,800 others who have alleged the NFL misled players about the long-term dangers of concussions. The NFL has denied those claims. Although no specific symptoms are alleged for Marino in the lawsuit, it does contain language for the QB great, “On information and belief, the Plaintiff … sustained repetitive, traumatic sub-concussive and/or concussive head impacts during NFL games and/or practices.”
Dan Marino, the Hall of Fame member and former Miami Dolphins quarterback, last week sued the NFL over concussions, according to federal court records.
As the behind-the-scenes effort to gain approval for the proposed $765-million settlement of the concussion litigation continues, Marino and 14 other former players sued in U.S. District Court in Philadelphia.
At least 41 members of the Pro Football Hall of Fame, or their estates, are among about 5,000 former players suing.
The 18-page complaint alleges the NFL concealed information about football-related brain injuries and misled players, claims that are similar to those made in more than 300 related lawsuits. The NFL has repeatedly denied such claims.
A federal judge rejected the proposed settlement of $765 million in January by the NFL, concerned about whether the settlement amount is sufficient for all affected players. To be honest, $765 does not even come close to what medical bills and treatment would cost over their lifetime. I am not even sure if $2 billion is adequate.
UPDATE I: As reported at CNN, Dan Marino is withdrawing his name from a lawsuit suing the NFL over concussions, saying he didn’t realize his name would be attached to the lawsuit. HUH? Well that’s mighty brave of him. I guess suing the NFL is bad for getting a job with the NFL. Profiles in courage.
Dan Marino, considered one of the greatest quarterbacks in National Football League history, is withdrawing his name from a concussion lawsuit against the NFL, according to published reports.
The news, first reported by the South Florida Sun Sentinel, comes a day after media reports that the Hall of Fame quarterback and 14 other players had filed a lawsuit that claims the NFL knew for years of a link between concussions and long-term health problems and did nothing about it.
Marino, 52, said he didn’t realize his name would be attached to the lawsuit.
“Within the last year I authorized a claim to be filed on my behalf just in case I needed future medical coverage to protect me and my family in the event I later suffered from the effects of head trauma,” the former Miami Dolphins star wrote in a statement published in the Sun Sentinel and on Sports Illustrated’s website.
82 Year Old Casey Kasem of ‘American Top 40′ Fame is Missing … Judge Appoints Casey Kasem’s Daughter Kerri Kasem as Temporary Conservator of Her Father Suffering from Parkinson’s Disease (Update: Casey Kasem Found in Washington State)
BIZARRE AND SAD …
82 year old Casey Kasem, the longtime radio host of ‘American Top 40′ has been reported missing by his daughters. Sadly, the famed radio host who every week provided a count down of the ‘Top 40″ music hits and told us to ‘Keep your feet on the ground and reach for the stars’ now suffers from advanced Parkinson’s disease and can no longer speak. Many will also remember Kasem as the voice of Shaggy in the cartoon “Scooby Doo. He has been in various medical facilities chosen by his wife, Jean Kasem. However, the former radio host had been removed from Los Angeles without his children’s knowledge and has not been seen since. A judge has ordered an investigation as to the whereabouts of Casey Kasem. Jean Kasem’s attorney Craig Marcus said he did not know where the radio personality was but that he was “no longer in the United States.” Kasem’s daughter believes that her father’s wife fled the country, or possibly went to an Indian Reservation.
Sadly, there has been a long running battle between the children of Casey Kasem and his wife, Jean Kasem. Many of you may remember Jean from her role on the TV comedy hit ‘Cheers’ as the tall blonde who would enter the bar saying, “hi, gang at Cheers.”
A judge on Monday ordered an investigation into the whereabouts of Casey Kasem after an attorney for the ailing radio personality’s wife said the former “Top 40” host had been removed from Los Angeles without his children’s knowledge.
Superior Court Judge Daniel S. Murphy ordered a court investigator and adult protective services to find out where Kasem is being treated and report back to the court. Kasem, 82, suffers from advanced Parkinson’s disease, can no longer speak and has been in various medical facilities chosen by his wife, Jean Kasem.
A judge Monday named famed radio countdown host Casey Kasem’s daughter as the temporary conservator of her ailing father, a spokeswoman said.
The conservatorship is in effect until June 20, when a hearing is scheduled on whether to make the conservatorship permanent, according to the Los Angeles County Superior Court spokeswoman Patricia Kelly.
“Justice was finally served! I just won temporary conservatorship over my father’s healthcare. We have been vindicated by the court. Thank you for your prayers, well wishes and support through this entire ordeal,” Kasem’s daughter, Kerri Kasem, posted on her Facebook page soon after the order.
American Top 40 January 31, 1981 … I remember hearing this like it was yesterday.
NBC News: Radio Icon Casey Kasem Is Ill and Missing.
In an interiew Monday night, Kerri Kasem told NBC News that she saw her father last Tuesday at a medical facility that she did not name. She described the “two-to-three hour” visit as “incredible” because he “had a smile ear to ear and told us he loved us.”
“Some of the staff said they’ve never seen him so animated and happy,” Kerri Kasem said in the interview, which will be broadcast Tuesday on TODAY. “When we went to leave, we said ‘Dad, we’re going to be back really soon.’ And he said ‘When?’ That’s the last time I saw him. That night he was taken from the facility.”
Missing radio icon Casey Kasem has been found.
Kasem’s family confirmed early Thursday that the longtime “American Top 40″ host had been located in Washington state, three days after a California judge ordered an investigation into the 82-year-old’s whereabouts.
Kitsap County sheriff’s deputies performed a welfare check Tuesday at an address provided by California Adult Protective Services, according to CNN affiliate KOMO.
Authorities found Casey and his wife visiting others at a home. The couple told deputies they were on vacation, sheriff’s department spokesman Scott Wilson told the affiliate.
After determining Casey was not in distress and was receiving appropriate care, the deputies left.
“We are grateful to local authorities for finding my Dad,” Kasem’s daughter Kerri said. “We are one step closer to bringing him home.”