An Obama Happy New Year … Fiscal Cliff or Not Americans Face $1 Trillion Obamacare Tax Hike Hitting on January 1, 2013
Posted in: 2012 Elections,Barack Obama,class warfare,Divider in Chief,Healthcare,Nanny State - Big Government,New Years,Obamacare,Obamanation,Obamatax,Out of Control Spending,Tax & Spend Liberals,Taxes,Transparency,You Tube - VIDEO
Taxation without any responsible representation … The Obama taxes!!!
America, get ready for the tax hikes on everyone that you voted in when Barack Obama won reelection. Thanks to that misguided and uninformed election Americans now face a $1 trillion Obamacare tax hike beginning January 1, 2013 … Happy New Year. So you thought that by participating in Obama’s class warfare against the so called rich would not effect you, eh? Think again … it all trickles down. All these Obamacare taxes and Obamacare still does nothing what it originally claimed to do.
$ 1 Trillion !!!
On January 1, regardless of the outcome of fiscal cliff negotiations, Americans will be hit with a $1 trillion Obamacare tax hike.
Obamacare contains twenty new or higher taxes. Five of the taxes hit for the first time on January 1. In total, Americans face a net $1 trillion tax hike for the years 2013-2022, according to the Congressional Budget Office.
The five major Obamacare taxes taking effect on January 1 are as follows: (full pdf doc can be read HERE)
- The Obamacare Medical Device Tax - Medical device manufacturers employ 409,000 people in 12,000 plants across the country. Obamacare imposes a new 2.3 percent excise tax on gross sales – even if the company does not earn a profit in a given year. In addition to killing small business jobs and impacting research and development budgets, this will increase the cost of your health care – making everything from pacemakers to artificial hips more expensive. The Patriot Perspective discusses exactly what this means. It is insane to make any industry pay a tax on their gross sales, versus net.
- The Obamacare Flex Account Tax
- The Obamacare Surtax on Investment Income
- The Obamacare “Haircut” for Medical Itemized Deductions
- The Obamacare Medicare Payroll Tax Hike