Four Americans Confirmed Killed in Brussels Terrorist Attacks (Justin & Stephanie Shults, Alexander Pinczowski and his Sister, Sascha)

AFTER AMERICANS DIED AND WERE HEINOUSLY KILLED IN A TERROR BOMB ATTACK IN BRUSSELS, BARACK OBAMA ENJOYED HIM SELF AT A BASEBALL GAME IN CUBA AND DANCING IN ARGENTINA.

Sadly, two more Americans have been confirmed to have been killed in the Brussels bombing terror attack in Brussels, Belgium. The two have been identified as a married couple, Justin and Stephanie Shults. They were killed in the bombings at Brussels’ Zaventem Airport. Earlier Sunday, the White House said that President Barack Obama telephoned the parents of an American couple identified as among the dead in last week’s attacks. What, Obama didn’t have a more pressing golf game to attend? Justin Shults was originally from Gatlinburg, Tennessee, and his wife, Stephanie, was a native of Lexington, Kentucky. They graduated together from Vanderbilt University’s Owen Graduate School of Management. Previously, Alexander Pinczowski and his sister, Sascha, were killed at Brussels airport.

Justin and Stephanie Shults

Four Americans are confirmed to have been killed in last week’s terror attacks in Brussels, the State Department said late Sunday.

A State Department official confirmed the deaths of two additional U.S. citizens in a brief statement, but declined to identify them. The statement expressed “our deepest condolences” to those who had lost loved ones. The department initially said Friday that two Americans had died in the attacks.

Over the weekend, married couple Justin and Stephanie Shults were confirmed to have been killed in the bombings at Brussels’ Zaventem Airport. A family member told the Associated Press they were dropping Stephanie’s mother off at the airport and were watching her walk through security when the bombs went off.

President Barack Obama telephoned the couple’s parents earlier Sunday. The White House said Obama offered his condolences and praised Justin and Stephanie Shults as epitomizing all that was good about America.

On Friday, U.S. officials told Fox News that the wife of an Air Force lieutenant colonel had been killed in the airport attack. The unidentified serviceman and four other members of his family were injured in the blast.

Really, so now Obama decides to act like a president and offer his condolences? Sorry, but Obama should never and I repeat never have attended a baseball game in Cuba and then danced the night away in Argentina as the ISIS terror attacks ripped through Brussels and murdered Americans. But what would you expect from a president who cares more about himself than We the People. But of course ISIS doesn’t pose a threat. Who is the real JV?

American Teen,19 Year Old Mason Wells Survives Attack in Brussels … His Third Brush With Terrorism

TALK ABOUT HAVING 9 LIVES, OR AT LEAST THREE …

19 year old Mason Wells is either lucky or a lightening rod for trouble. The teenager has actually survived three brushes with terrorism.

An American injured in the Brussels terror attacks has already been impacted previous terror attacks in Boston and Paris, his family said.

Mason Wells, 19, was injured in the bombing at the Brussels airport along with two other American Mormon missionaries who had gone to help check in other missionaries who were traveling to the U.S.

Wells suffered a ruptured Achilles tendon, shrapnel injures, as well as second- and third-degree burns on his face and hands after the bombing, his father Chad Wells told ABC News.

The teen missionary had previously been impacted by other terror attacks in Paris and Boston.

“This is his third terrorist attack,” Chad Wells said, noting he was with his son just a block from the Boston Marathon bombing.

“This is the third time that sadly in our society that we have a connection to a bomb blast,” Wells told ABC News. “We live in a dangerous world and not everyone is kind and loving.”

Donald Trump Defends The Size Of His Hands, Endowment: “I Guarantee You There Is No Problem” … Rubio Defends His Attacks on Trump

WHAT HAS HAPPENED TO THE COUNTRY THAT I GREW UP IN … REFERENCING PENIS SIZE DURING A PRESIDENTIAL DEBATE?

How sad and pathetic have we become and what has happened to the culture in this country as it is now perfectly okay to reference penis size during a presidential debate. I thought I had heard it all until last night. While watching a presidential debate, as candidate Donald Trump is vying for the President of the United States and the leader of the free world actually bragged about his penis size. SHAMEFUL. Shame on Marco Rubio for bringing up Trump’s hand size in the first place, shame on FOX News for stirring the pot and asking the ridiculous question, shame on Donald Trump for making a reference to the size of his manhood and shame on the American people, Conservatives and Trump supporters for not being offended. I don’t even know what to say anymore . A note to Republicans and Conservatives … what would you be saying and feel about these comments had Bill Clinton or Barack Obama made such a comment?

“Look at those hands. Are they small hands? And he referred to my hands if they are small, something else must be small. I guarantee you there is no problem. I guarantee you.”

The Washing Free Beacon:

Well, I also happen to call him a lightweight, OK, and I have said that,” Trump said. “So I would like to take that back. He’s really not that much of a lightweight. I have to say this. He hit my hands.”

Trump held up his hands for the audience.

“Look at those hands. Are they small hands? And he referred to my hands if they’re small, something else must be small. I guarantee you there’s no problem. I guarantee you,” Trump said.

The crowd whooped and the debate moderators quickly moved on. The first half-hour of the debate has been marked by constant arguing and interrupting by Rubio and Trump, whose war of words has escalated dramatically over the past two weeks.

Former Mexican President Vicente Fox Says of Trump’s Wall, “I’m Not Going to Pay For That F*cking Wall” (VIDEO) … Trump Resonds, “It just got 10 feet taller!”

FORMER MEXICAN PRESIDENT HAS SOME WORDS FOR DONALD TRUMP AND HIS WALL

Wow, in an interview with Fusion, former Mexican President Vicente Fox had some strong words for Donald Trump and Hispanics that would vote for the would be US presidential candidate. Fox stated regarding Trumps proposed building of a border wall between Mexico and the United States, “I declare — I’m not going to pay for that f—ing wall. [Trump] should pay for it. He’s got the money.” But that was not the half of it. Fox went on to call Trump a crazy man and that Trump was neither a Republican or a Democrat. He went on to say that Trump is ego-concentric. Fox compared Trump to a false prophet and warned fellow Hispanics to be very careful.

Video warning: Adult language

Former Mexican President Vicente Fox says his nation will not pay for Donald Trump’s proposed border wall.

“I declare — I’m not going to pay for that f—ing wall,” he told Fusion’s Jorge Ramos during an interviewThursday. “[Trump] should pay for it. He’s got the money.”

“This nation is going to fail if it goes into the hands of a crazy guy,” Fox added of the U.S. “Democracy can’t take us to crazy people that don’t know what’s going on in the world today.”

Fox said he was shocked by exit polls from the Nevada GOP presidential caucuses showing some Hispanic support for Trump.

“It worries me, this last caucus in Nevada,” he said. “[He won] 44 percent of Hispanics. I’d like to know who those Hispanics are because they’re followers of a false prophet.

“He’s going to take them to the desert,” Fox continued. “If they think they would benefit from an administration led by Donald Trump, they are wrong. Please, you Hispanics, Latinos in [the] U.S., open your eyes. It’s not to defend our race. It’s not to defend our creed. It’s to defend this very same nation that is hosting you.

UPDATE I: Trump Responds to Vincente Fox at GOP Debate … The wall “just got 10 feet taller!”

The wall Donald Trump would build at the U.S.-Mexican border “just got 10 feet taller” was the the Republican presidential front-runner’s response to a former Mexican president that Mexico’s “not paying for that f***ing wall.”

Trump also called upon the former Mexican president to apologize for dropping the f-bomb at the CNN GOP presidential debate in Houston Thursday.

Obama’s Secretary of State John Kerry Says … Funds From Iran Sanctions Relief Could End Up In Terrorists’ Hands

WELCOME TO THE NOT SO SAFE WORLD OF OBAMA IN WONDERLAND …  REMEMBER WHEN A PRESIDENT OF THE UNITED STATES PURPOSE WAS TO ACT IN THE BEST INTEREST OF WE THE PEOPLE, NOT THE MULLAHS OF IRAN?

Barack Obama White House and Secretary of State John Kerry both admit that some of the $100′s of billions of unfrozen Iranian assets could find its way to support terrorism. In other words, Barack Obama and John Kerry just negotiated a deal to fund terrorism against the United States. ARE YOU KIDDING ME? These same people will provide you with the twisted logic that the United States and its allies are now safer because of an Iranian nuclear deal, that most rational people know and understand that Iran will never keep its word, and having paid Iran billions, knowing that some of it will go to support and sponsor terrorism.

These people should be jailed for treason. They actually just admitted that they have funded terrorism. So if an individual person does it or is accused of it, they are arrested, thrown in jail, tried, founds guilty and imprisoned. But if Obama does it, he is hailed as a hero. Who is buying this BS?

“I’m not going to sit here and tell you that every component of that could be prevented, but I can tell you this, right now, we are not seeing the early delivery of funds going to that kind of endeavor at this point in time. I’m sure at some point some of it will, but that has never made the difference of what is happening there.”

“The only observation we’ve made on how they would spend the money is the observation from the secretary of state that it certainly seems possible, if not likely, that they will use some of those funds to support acts of terrorisms,” White House press secretary Josh Earnest added later in the day. “That possibility certainly exists.”

WSJ: American Tax Dollars for the Mullahs.

What a sick, twisted America we live in under the Obama regime. It took Barack Obama and his band of woefully ignorant and all too willing cronies to pay off Iran and the mullahs; however, the American hostages held in Iran got butkis as the State Department told us Wednesday the settlement isn’t connected to the claims of terrorism victims.

 Ali Khamenei congratulated Iran’s diplomats on Tuesday for making the “front of arrogance and bullying”—that would be the U.S.—retreat. Iran’s Supreme Leader has good reason to be happy. Having preserved the core of his nuclear capabilities, his regime is now on the receiving end of a financial windfall.

Take the financial component of the nuclear accord that took formal effect on Saturday. In addition to lifting most sanctions and releasing more than $100 billion in frozen Iranian assets, the Obama Administration over the weekend agreed to pay the mullahs a separate $1.7 billion to settle an Iranian claim dating to the 1970s.

That amount includes a $400 million trust fund used by the Shah to purchase American arms before the 1979 Islamic Revolution, plus $1.3 billion in interest. You can argue whether the trust fund properly belongs to the regime that overthrew the Shah, but at least that $400 million was originally Iranian money.

The $1.3 billion interest payment will come from U.S. taxpayers, which U.S. Secretary of State John Kerry claims “was fixed at a reasonable rate of interest.” Maybe so, but it happens that $1.7 billion is also the amount at issue in a case brought by American victims of Iranian terrorism against the Central Bank of Iran. The plaintiffs include victims and survivors of the 1983 Beirut barracks bombing and the 1996 Khobar Towers bombing, among other Iranian-directed atrocities.

Yet President Obama and Mr. Kerry didn’t press for fair settlements for these victims as part of the nuclear deal and now seem to be pre-emptively reimbursing Tehran for its potential losses from the claims. The State Department told us Wednesday the settlement isn’t connected to the claims of terrorism victims.

← Previous PageNext Page →

Support Scared Monkeys! make a donation.

 
 
  • NEWS (breaking news alerts or news tips)
  • Red (comments)
  • Dugga (technical issues)
  • Dana (radio show comments)
  • Klaasend (blog and forum issues)
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Close
E-mail It