Federal Agents Raided the Office of President Donald Trump’s Personal Attorney Michael Cohen … President Donald Trump declared attorney-client privilege “dead”
WHAT PRESIDENT HAS EVER BEEN TREATED THIS WAY? WAS HILLARY CLINTON TREATED IN THIS SAME MANNER?
Federal agents raided the office of President Donald Trump’s personal attorney Michael Cohen on Monday, seizing records on topics including a $130,000 payment made to porn actress Stormy Daniels. It is now obvious that special counsel Mueller is going to anything and everything possible to get this president. Cannons of law and ethics be damned. To the LEFT I would ask, how would you have reacted had Hillary Clinton been treated in this manner? This situation is out of control and this partisan witch hunt does need to end. It would be wrong no matter what party the President was from. Where is the ACLU?
Federal agents on Monday raided the office of President Donald Trump’s personal attorney Michael Cohen, seizing records on topics including a $130,000 payment made to porn actress Stormy Daniels.
A furious Trump, who in the last month has escalated his attacks on Robert Mueller’s Russia investigation, said from the White House that it was a “disgrace” that the FBI “broke into” his lawyer’s office. He called Mueller’s investigation “an attack on our country,” prompting new speculation that he might seek the removal of the Justice Department’s special counsel.
The raid was overseen by the U.S. Attorney’s office in Manhattan and was based in part on a referral from Mueller, said Cohen’s lawyer, Stephen Ryan.
“The decision by the U.S. Attorney’s Office in New York to conduct their investigation using search warrants is completely inappropriate and unnecessary,” Ryan said in a statement. “It resulted in the unnecessary seizure of protected attorney client communications between a lawyer and his clients.”
Authorities working with Mueller chose a similar tactic last summer when they raided the home of former Trump campaign chairman Paul Manafort, who was subsequently indicted.
In this case, Mueller opted to refer the matter to federal prosecutors in Manhattan. Besides Cohen’s office, agents also searched a hotel room where he’s been staying while his home is under renovation.
And after a briefing from Senior Military Leadership on Monday night, Trump took a number of questions from reporters, and started by blasting the raid on his lawyer as a “witch hunt.”
“It’s a disgrace,” Trump said. “It’s frankly a real disgrace. It’s an attack on our country, in a true sense. It’s an attack on what we all stand for.”
The president also responded to a question about whether he would fire Mueller, charged with investigating his campaign’s ties to Russia.
Trump said: “I think it’s a disgrace what’s going on. We’ll see what happens, but I think it’s really a sad situation when you look at what happens. And many people have said you should fire him. Again, they found nothing. And in finding nothing, that’s a big statement. If you know the person who’s in charge of the investigation, you know all about that––Deputy Rosenstein, Rod Rosenstein, he wrote the letter, very critical, of Comey…”
What We Know About YouTube Shooter Nasim Aghdam … YouTube is a “dictatorship” and alleged “suppression of truth.”
THE YOUTUBE SHOOTER WAS AN ANIMAL RIGHTS ACTIVIST WITH A REAL ISSUES AGAINST YOUTUBE …
Once again it looks like yet another case where authorities were warned and did nothing. 38 year old Nasim Aghdam had real issues with YouTube and their video policies, so much that you went on a shooting rampage at the YouTube headquarters in San Bruno, California. In the end, she committed suicide. Last year, she posted a photo on Facebook of a person holding a sign calling YouTube a “dictatorship” and alleging “suppression of truth.” Who was the YouTube shooter and how does a beef with YouTube monetizing policies turn into something this insane? According to accounts, the family had warned police about Nasim Aghdam. They had actually found her and let her go deeming she was not a threat to others or herself. Hmm, how about now?
The night before Nasim Aghdam opened fire in a courtyard at YouTube’s headquarters Tuesday afternoon, Mountain View police found the San Diego woman sleeping in her car.
She had been reported missing by her family in Southern California, and her father Ismail Aghdam told police she might be going to YouTube because she “hated” the company. Police called the family at 2 a.m. Tuesday to say she’d been found and that everything was “under control,” her father said.
A 39-year-old woman who alleged that YouTube “discriminated and filtered” her videos has been identified as the shooter who opened fire Tuesday at the company’s California headquarters, injuring three people before turning the gun on herself.Police identified the shooter as Nasim Najafi Aghdam of San Diego.
Multiple YouTube channels that belonged to Aghdam, where she frequently posted about animal rights and veganism, were terminated Tuesday night after she was named as the shooter. Google did not respond to a request for comment.
Aghdam’s father, Ismail, said she had been missing for several days and was located by police in Mountain View, California, early Tuesday morning. He told the Mercury News that he informed authorities his daughter might be going to YouTube because she “hated” the company.
A spokesperson for the Mountain View Police Department confirmed that officers made contact with Aghdam.
“Officers located an adult female by the same name asleep in a vehicle in a Mountain View parking lot early this morning,” spokesperson Katie Nelson told BuzzFeed News in an email. “The woman confirmed her identity to us and answered subsequent questions.”
Nelson said officers then notified Aghdam’s family that she had been located.
San Bruno police also said that “at this time there is no evidence that the shooter knew the victims of this shooting or that individuals were specifically targeted.”
Shooting at YouTube HQ … Shooter Dead, at Least 3 Injured in YouTube Shooting (Update: ID’d as 38 year old Nasim Aghdam) (VIDEO)
An active shooter is being reported at YouTube headquarters in San Bruno, California. ABC 7 has reported that, “another law enforcement source confirms to ABC7 News reporter Dan Noyes that the shooter is a white, adult female wearing a dark top and head scarf.” It is believed that the suspect has wounded three and possibly committed suicide.
CBS Los Angeles
A woman opened fire at YouTube’s headquarters in the San Francisco Bay Area Tuesday, wounding at least three people before she shot and killed herself and prompted panic as employees hid and tried to flee, police and witnesses said.Officials say three people were wounded by gunshots, and another person suffered a twisted ankle.
San Bruno Police Chief Ed Barberini initially told reporters Tuesday that four people were wounded. He later clarified that one person who was taken to the hospital had a twisted ankle or similar injury but wasn’t shot.
The shooting suspect has been identified as 38 year old Nasim Aghdam. She is being described as an animal rights activist and disgruntled video maker. She had railed in the past against YouTube for discriminating and filtering her content.
A woman shot multiple people Tuesday before turning the gun on herself at YouTube’s headquarters in San Bruno, according to police. Sources tell KRON4 that the shooting appears to be the result of a domestic dispute.
Law enforcement officials have identified the suspect as Nasim Aghdam, 38, of Southern California.
The woman drove up from San Diego Tuesday, according to a KRON4 source.
The shooter is believed to be dead from a self-inflicted gunshot wound, San Bruno Police Chief Ed Barberini confirmed during a press conference at 2:30 p.m.
There are at least three victims being treated for gunshot wounds at San Francisco General Hospital. A fourth person injured has a twisted ankle.
Police say the shooter used a handgun. The shooting happened while employees were having lunch on a patio.
On Tuesday, April 3, 2018, at 12:46 p.m., the San Bruno Police Department received numerous 9-1-1 calls reporting gunshots at the YouTube Campus located at 901 Cherry Avenue in San Bruno.San Bruno Police Officers arrived on scene at 12:48pm and immediately entered the building to search for a possible suspect. Arriving officers encountered numerous employees fleeing the premises. Officers encountered one victim with an apparent gunshot wound at the site and two additional gunshot victims that had fled to a neighboring business.
Inside the complex officers located a deceased female inside with a gunshot wound that is believed to have been self-inflicted. A total of four people were transported to local hospitals, three of which were suffering from gunshot wounds. The extent of the victims’ injuries are unknown at this time.
Following an initial search to identify any immediate threats, a perimeter was established with the assistance of responding officers from several allied police
agencies. Tactical teams then conducted a thorough search of the campus located at 901 Cherry Avenue. No other suspects were located, nor are there additional suspects believed to be associated at this time. The scene is currently being processed for evidence by San Bruno Police Detectives and the San Mateo County Crime Lab. (more here)
AG Sessions Appoints Federal Prosecutor U.S. Attorney Huber to Evaluating Alleged FBI, DOJ Wrongdoing … No Second Special Counsel Appointed
NO 2ND SPECIAL COUNCIL? HOW THE HELL IS SOME ONE SUPPOSED TO INVESTIGATE THEIR BOSS?
Attorney General Jeff Sessions appointed federal prosecutor U.S. Attorney Huber to investigate and evaluate certain issues involving the FBI, the Clinton Foundation and Uranium One. However, Sessions states he is not appointing a second special counsel, at least at this point. AG Sessions has been a major disappointment. One has to ask, how can a federal prosecutor actually investigate their boss? Huber will be investigating Deputy Attorney General Rod Rosenstein, how exactly does that work? It is obvious that an independent council is needed to investigate the FBI and AG’s office, that individual cannot be a part of the swamp.
President Trump, please fire AG Sessions and replace him with a pitbull. If there was ever a time where a special council should be appointed, this would be it.
Attorney General Jeff Sessions revealed Thursday a federal prosecutor was evaluating certain issues involving the FBI, the Clinton Foundation and Uranium One, but said he would not appoint a second special counsel at this point. In a letter directed to Senate Judiciary Chairman Chuck Grassley, House
Judiciary Committee Chairman Bob Goodlatte and House Oversight Committee Chairman Trey Gowdy, Sessions revealed that he asked U.S. Attorney John Huber to lead the evaluation into issues raised by the committees in recent months.
“I write in response to recent letters requesting the appointment of a Special Counsel to review certain prosecutorial and investigative determinations made by the Department of Justice in 2016 and 2017. I take the concerns you raise seriously,” Sessions wrote, noting how important it was that the American people and Congress had “confidence” in the Justice Department.
“While we continue to believe the appointment of a second Special Counsel is necessary, this is a step in the right direction. We expect that U.S. Attorney Huber, given his reputation, will conduct an independent and thorough investigation. Such an investigation is critical to restoring the reputation of both the Bureau and DOJ in the eyes of the American people,” Goodlatte and Gowdy responded in a statement.
Sessions referenced a November 2017 letter sent by Assistant Attorney General Stephen Boyd, first reported by Fox News, directing senior federal prosecutors to evaluate “certain issues” requested by congressional Republicans, involving the sale of Uranium One and alleged unlawful dealings related to the Clinton Foundation.
On Nov. 13, 2017, Boyd wrote: “These senior prosecutors will report directly to the Attorney General and the Deputy Attorney General [Rod Rosenstein], as appropriate, and will make recommendations as to whether any matters not currently under investigation should be opened, whether any matters currently under investigation require further resources, or whether any matters merit the appointment of a Special Counsel.”
‘ISIS’ Terrorist in France Kills Two, Takes Hostages … Demands Release of Paris Terrorist Salah Abdeslam … Yelled “Allahu Akbar, I’ll kill you all”
ANOTHER TERROR ATTACK IN FRANCE …
A terrorist has killed 2, injured many more and is reported to have hostages in Trebes, south-east of Toulouse, France. It is being reported that the terror attack is “Vengeance for Syria.” The terrorist is said to have pledged allegiance to ISIS and yelled, “Allahu Akbar (God is greatest), I’ll kill you all” as he entered the French supermarket. The shooter demanded the release of Abdeslam, who is on trial for attempted murder and possession of weapons over the 2015 Paris attacks in which 130 were murdered. The hostage-taker is said to be a Moroccan national in his 30s known to the intelligence services.
VIDEO – FOX News
A SUSPECTED ISIS gunman has killed two and wounded a dozen others as he took eight hostages at a French supermarket, according to police.The attacker, who screamed “Vengeance for Syria!” before shooting at cops in Trebes, south-east of Toulouse, also demanded the release of Paris attacker Salah Abdeslam.
He is understood to have fired six shots at a group of police officers who were jogging down the street, hitting one in the shoulder, leaving him in a life-threatening condition.
The attacker then stormed the Super U store in a suspected terror attack and killed a store worker who is understood to be a butcher. He released seven hostages, leaving just him and another cop inside.
“A butcher in the U-Supermarket has been shot dead,” according an unnamed source in the town.
The man entered the shop screaming “Allahu Akbar (God is greatest), I’ll kill you all”, Mayor Eric Menassi told LCI TV.