Daily Commentary – Tuesday, September 21st, 2010 – Steph Watts and Tim Miller Verbally Attack Beth Holloway
September 22nd, 2010 Daily Commentary
* Dana expresses his outrage over comments made on Steph Watts’ blog talk radio show accusing Beth Holloway of exploiting her daughter’s death for personal gain.
Daily Commentary – Tuesday, September 21st, 2010 – Steph Watts and Tim Miller Verbally Attack Beth Holloway [5:55m]: Download
The Dana Pretzer Show On Scared Monkeys Radio – Saturday, February 20th, 2010 – Special Guests: Jossy Mansur, Tim Miller, Dr. Dale Archer, Blink from Blink on Crime and Robin Sax
LISTEN TO THE DANA PRETZER SHOW ON SCARED MONKEYS RADIO
Tonight Dana welcomes special guests:
- Jossy Mansur – the Managing Editor of Diario Aruba discussing the death of Paulus Van der Sloot, the father of Joran Van der Sloot and the last person to reportedly have seen Natalee Holloway.
Joran & Paulus Van der Sloot
Not only was Joran a suspect in the disappearance of Natalee Holloway, he also confessed to killing her. What role did Paulua play in the cover up of the disappearance of Natalee Holloway and what did he take to his grave?
Jossy Mansur, Diario
- Tim Miller - the Founder of Texas EquuSearch will also be discussing the death of Paulus Van der Sloot. TES took part
Tim Miller, TES
- Dr. Dale Archer – Clinical Psychiatrist discussing the following cases
- Natalee Holloway – the disappearance of 18 year old Alabama teen in 2005 in Aruba.
- Andrew Stack – the bizarre story of the 53 year old software engineer who burned down his home and then crashed his single engine plane in a suicide mission into the office building in Austin, TX because of being disgruntled with the IRS.
- Amy Bishop – the University of Alabama at Huntsville biology professor who killed three of her colleagues Further review of Bishop’s past would show that Bishop has a past. Bishop was arrested on assault charges at an IHOP and she was the shooter in the supposed accidental shooting death of her brother in Massachusetts 24 years ago.
Dr. Dale Archer
- Robin Sax, former Los Angeles County ADA will be discussing the some of the high profile case in the news like the Natalee Holloway, Andrew Stack and Amy Bishop cases in the news during her weekly segment ‘Nothing But the Sax’
- Blink - Crime blogger Blink from ‘Blink on Crime” will be discussing BREAKING NEWS in the Christine Sheddy case.
The Dana Pretzer Show On Scared Monkeys Radio – Saturday, February 20th, 2010 – Special Guests: Jossy Mansur, Tim Miller, Dr. Dale Archer, Blink from Blink on Crime and Robin Sax [79:41m]: | Download
7 Year Old Somer Renee Thompson Missing in Orange Park, FL Since October 19, 2009 (Found Deceased in Landfill)
Another child is missing in Florida.
7 year old Somer Renee Thompson has been missing since the afternoon of October 19, 2009. She was walking home from the from Grove Park Elementary School at approximately 2:50 pm with her twin brother, her sister and some friends when she ran ahead of the group and was never seen again.
An AMBER ALERT has been issued by the Florida Department of Law Enforcement.
Police suspect foul play in the 7 year olds disappearance. After 200 leads, questioning of 58 sex offenders and searches by 100’s of law enforcement, there are no “persons of interest” or physical evidence indicating where missing Somer Renee Thompson might be.
It appears that Tim Miller and the volunteers of Texas EquuSearch will be coming to Florida to help search for Somer Renee Thompson.
Plea from mom Diena Thompson: “She’s One of the Most Loving Little Girls in the Whole Wide World”
“They should know that she’s one of the most loving little girls in the whole wide world. She doesn’t know a stranger,” Diena Thompson said of her daughter, Somer. “And if somebody has her, please just bring her home.”
UPDATE I: Body of Missing Somer Renee Thompson found in Landfill
Sadly, the body of 7 year old Somer Renee Thompson has been found in a Georgia landfill. Investigators have confirmed that the body of a young girl that was found in a Georgia landfill about 50 miles from the Jacksonville, FL area where Somer went missing was Somer Renee Thompson.
Officials from the Georgia Bureau of Investigation say that they will not determine, nor disclose, until an autopsy is performed tomorrow morning if the body is that of little Somer Thompson. Thompson vanished on her mile-long walk home from school Monday in Orange Park, Florida. John Bankhead, spokesman for the GBI tells Fox that the investigators are still at the scene where the body was discovered, but that the body of the young female has been sent to Savannah, GA for the autopsy in the morning.
After sifting through 100 tons of garbage, investigators found the body of deceased 7 Year Old Somer Renee Thompson. One thing is for certain that if Somer was sexually assaulted and DNA evidence can be found, it is most probable that there will be an arrest. It is hard to believe that this was not an abduction of opportunity by a sex offender. The fact that she was walking home from school, a prime opportunity for a sex offender to snatch a victim, cannot be lost here. Predators wait until one separates from the pack and then they pounce.
The partially covered body was found in a Georgia landfill near the Florida state line, after investigators followed garbage trucks leaving the neighborhood where Somer disappeared.
Beseler said investigators searched through 100 tons of garbage before finding the body.
CNN: The body of a small child found in a south Georgia landfill has been identified as that of a missing 7-year-old Florida girl, Clay County, Florida, Sheriff Rick Beseler said Thursday morning.
Our hearts and prayers are with the family and friends of Somer Renee Thompson and may she rest in eternal peace.
Remains Site WAS UNDER WATER
Orlando, FL-Mark Nejame, counsel for Texas Equusearch, released this statement this afternoon:
Mark NeJame, counsel for Texas Equusearch (TES), is holding a press conference today at 2:00pm EST in our office, 189 S. Orange Avenue, Suite 1800, Orlando, FL 32801.
To further explain the attached letter sent to the Office of the State Attorney and to Counsel for Casey Anthony.
- The search and recovery team will be holding their annual fundraiser on the 24th-26th of July. Check out the website at texasequusearch.org for more details.
More can be read HERE, regarding Party for a Cause, Texas Style.
Texas EquuSearch Fundraiser “Party for a Cause – Texas Style” at Lance’s Turtle Club in Seabrook, TX (7/24/09 – 7/26/09)
Save the Date …
Texas Equusearch is having a 3 day fundraiser from July 23 – July 26, 2009 at Lance’s Turtle Club in Seabrook, Texas. Come one, come all … for one day, two days or for all three. The fundraiser is to help TES provide the necessary funds so that Texas EquuSearch and Tim Miller can continue to help families and search for their missing loved one’s and bring them home.
The three day fundraising event will be full of entertainment, silent actions, a black tie dinner and an opportunity to win a Harley Davidson motorcycle. Beth Holloway, the mother of missing Natalee Holloway will be attending the event. Take the opportunity to do the right thing an provide necessary money to help find the missing.
Contact TES at for your Harley Davidson motorcycle raffle tickets today.
The itinerary is as follows:
- Thursday – July 23rd Kick off party with Celebrity Bartenders
- Friday – July 24th Black tie dinner and Silent Auction at the Nassau Bay Hilton
- Saturday – July 25th “Show Me Your Wheels” Poker Run
Hot Rods, Motorcycles and Classic Cars
Silent & Live Auctions, Music and Vendor Booths
- Sunday – July 26th Boat Raft off Party
Live & Silent Auctions
Special Guest Appearances, Vendor Booths
and more including the raffling of a new Harley-Davidson Motorcycle, like the one Pictured below, from Stubbs Harley-Davidson
Daily Commentary – Thursday, June 18th, 2009 – On Cindy Anthony’s Phone Message (Casey/Caylee Anthony)
Daily Commentary – Thursday, June 18th, 2009 – On Cindy Anthony’s Phone Message [2:04m]: | Download
The Dana Pretzer Show On Scared Monkeys Radio – Wednesday, June 17, 2009 – Special Guests: Alexis Moore and Maria Phelps, Mark Williams, Tim Miller, Steph Watts and Robin Sax with “Nothing but the Sax”
Listen to Dana on The Dana Pretzer Show on Scared Monkeys Radio. Dana’s Special Guests will include:
- Alexis Moore and Maria Phelps - Victims Advocates who are will discuss the NY Bill to extend Statute of Limitations for Domestic Violence civil cases from 1 to 2 years in the state of New York
- Mark Williams - News Commentator who will be talking about the new Casey Anthony Evidence Released in the case of murdered Caylee Anthony
- Tim Miller from Texas EquuSearch will be discussing the search for missing Tracy Ocasio
- Robin Sax with her weekly segment, “Nothing But the Sax” will be discussing all things crime
- Steph Watts Producer of Nancy Grace, Greta and GMA
The Dana Pretzer Show On Scared Monkeys Radio – Wednesday, June 17, 2009 – Special Guests: Alexis Moore and Maria Phelps, Mark Williams, Tim Miller, Steph Watts and Robin Sax with “Nothing but the Sax” [83:00m]: | Download
Orlando, FL– Yesterday marks the anniversary of what most believe to be the death of 34 month old Caylee Marie Anthony. Whether it was in the early morning hours, or other, we may never know for certain. The only certainty I am aware of is that this doe eyed cherub has owned our hearts since we saw her for the first time. I will forever hear that clip “Momma Poppa” in my head and hear her voice.
Tim Miller and the volunteer search team Texas Equusearch has joined the search for the missing Ocoee woman, Tracy Ocasio. According to reports, Tim Miller arrived in Florida at 4:45 p.m. Friday to start on their search efforts. Tracy Ocasio has been missing since leaving the Taproom Bar in Orlando, FL at approximately 1:30 am Wednesday, May 27, 2009.
Miller and his crew set out Saturday at 8 a.m. By 10 a.m., nearly 60 members of Texas Equusearch were at the search site, coming through the thick brush and wooded areas. They said it’s better to start their day earlier, especially working outside in the Florida heat.
At about 10:30 a.m., Equusearch requested help from the public in the search for Ocasio beginning Sunday.
Joe Ocasio, the missing woman’s father, said he has come to the reality that he may never see his daughter again.
“I somehow fear that this is not going to turn out the way that we hope,” Ocasio’s mother, Liz Ocasio, said. “But we can only do our best to find her.”
Texas Equusearch is asking for volunteers to help in the search that are willing to search the wooded area on foot as well as searchers with ATVs or horses.
People who are willing to participate in the search must report no later than 8 a.m. to Vignetti Park at 1906 Adair Street in Ocoee. They also are required to be 18 or older with photo identification, and must be able to bring their own food, insect spray and sunscreen.
Tracy E. Ocasio
Texas EquuSearch is searching the area in Ocoee where Ocasio’s car was found after she disappeared.
27 year old Tracy E. Ocasio has been missing since May 27, 2009.
Ocasio is 5-foot-6, weighs 124 lbs., has brown hair and brown eyes. She was last seen wearing a black tank top, jeans, a green and white hat, and a black hooded jacket.
Tracy E. Ocasio, who lives on New Victor Road Ocoee, left the bar on Raleigh Street about 1:30 a.m. Her vehicle was later found abandoned in Ocoee.