Sad but not unexpected news out of the search for missing mom Amber Chantel Elkins.
Searchers discovered a body on Sunday in a wooded area of Montgomery County that is believed to be that of missing Amber Chantel Elkins. According to Tom Miller, the founder of Texas Equusearch, the body was found found near a bridge around 3:30 PM. Although there has been no positive ID of the body, it is widely believed to be that of Amber Chantel Elkins. The body has been sent to the Montgomery County Medical Examiner’s office for identification.
Search volunteers on Sunday discovered a body believed to be that of Amber Chantel Elkins, a 20-year-old Humble mother, in a wooded area of Montgomery County, an official said.
Tim Miller, founder and director of Texas EquuSearch, said the body was found near a bridge around 3:30 p.m. Officials are awaiting positive identification of the body, but believe it’s Elkins and notified her family, he said.
“Right now it’s the worst news they could ever imagine,” said Miller. “Now it’s real. Now she’s really not coming home.”
Tim Miller stated that it appeared that the body “was dumped in an isolated area.”
Miller said his team was searching the area off Gene Campbell Road and FM 1314 after receiving some information from detectives, their focus was on the woods near some cell towers.
“So, we just had our people out there, just concentrating on areas around these cell towers that we had information on,” said Miller.
Just the other day, Elkin’s boyfriend, James Clarke Jr, was charged with murder.
Our prayers go out to the family and friends of Amber Chantel Elkins … REST IN PEACE.
20 Year Old Amber Chantel Elkins Missing Since Sunday Evening, July 24, 2011 from Humble, TX (UPDATE: James David Clark Arrested for Murder)
20 year old Amber Chantel Elkins from Humble, TX has been missing since Sunday evening, July 24, 2011 in the area of Greens Road and Highway 59 in Harris County, TX. The Harris County Sheriff’s Office said that she may be a victim of foul play. On Tuesday, a dark green 2004 Chevrolet Trailblazer registered to Elkins was found abandoned in the Greens Bayou parking lot. According to police, the front passenger window of the vehicle had been shattered and there was a substantial amount of blood was visible. The owner of Tommy’s Car Care discovered the SUV with his brother and called 911.
“We walked over together and looked in, that’s when we saw the blood and it looked like, you know, commotion had taken place in there,” said Tommy Johnson. “Her purse and stuff like that was thrown all over the place, blood was on the seat, on the console, the shifter, on the sides of the driver seat.”
Missing: Amber Chantel Elkins
Elkins is described as standing at a height of between 5-feet 8-inches and 5-feet 9-inches tall, weighing 130 pounds, with black hair and brown eyes. She has two stars tattooed on her wrist and the word “ACE” tattooed on her ankle.
Deputies arrived around 2:45 p.m. Tuesday to find a dark green 2004 Chevrolet Trailblazer abandoned in a parking lot on Homestead Road near Old Humble Road. The sport utility vehicle with Georgia license plates was left in the lot north of Greens Bayou.
Upon further investigation, deputies found the front passenger window of the Trailblazer had been shattered and that a substantial amount of blood was visible in the vehicle.
Tim Miller & Texas EquuSearch Files Lawsuit Against Casey Anthony & Family … Accuses Family of Knowing Caylee was never Missing
Tim Miller and Texas Equusearch have filed a lawsuit against the family of Casey Anthony in connection to the searches for two year old Caylee Anthony in Orlando, FL. TES searched multiple times for Caylee and claimed to have spent more than $100,000. Miller claims that Cindy and George knew that Caylee was never missing and is seeking damages. Tim Miller says, “TES was used”.
Following Casey’s acquittal on July 5, Miller said he was considering a lawsuit against the family.
The founder of EquuSearch accused the Anthony family of knowing Caylee was never missing, but hiring the group for their services regardless.
“I do regret now, and when I watched opening statements and Jose Baez opened with saying Caylee Anthony never was missing I basically said, ‘damn you’.”
The Dana Pretzer Show On Scared Monkeys Radio – Wednesday July 6, 2011 – Special Guests: Blink from Blink on Crime, Pat Brown & Tim Miller Discussing the Shocking Casey Anthony “Not Guilty” Verdict … Where is the Justice?
LISTEN TO THE DANA PRETZER SHOW ON SCARED MONKEYS RADIO
Dana welcomes special guests:
- Crime blogger Blink from Blink on Crime will be discussing the shocking jury verdict of “not guilty” in the murder trial of Casey Anthony. In a head spinning decision, the jury in Orlando, FL took 10 hours of deliberations and came back with a “not guilty” verdict which begs the questions, is it “reasonable” that a jury could have watched the same trial everyone else did and let the tot mom skate on all major accounts … where is the Justice for Caylee? Blink will add her analysis and insight as to what occurred.
- Pat Brown - Criminal profiler will be discussing the murder trial of Casey Anthony and yesterdays shocking verdict. Pat will provide her expert opinion as to Casey Anthony. The jury found her not guilty, but if not Casey, then who? What will Pat’s reaction be to Casey Anthony skating on all major charges. How did Casey Anthony walk?
- Tim Miller - the founder of Texas Eqqusearch (TES) joins Dana to discuss his reaction to the Casey Anthony verdict, was it much different from the wild goose chase and runaround that TES received when conducted the searches for Caylee Anthony.
Daily Commentary – Tuesday, September 21st, 2010 – Steph Watts and Tim Miller Verbally Attack Beth Holloway
September 22nd, 2010 Daily Commentary
* Dana expresses his outrage over comments made on Steph Watts’ blog talk radio show accusing Beth Holloway of exploiting her daughter’s death for personal gain.
Daily Commentary – Tuesday, September 21st, 2010 – Steph Watts and Tim Miller Verbally Attack Beth Holloway [5:55m]: Download
The Dana Pretzer Show On Scared Monkeys Radio – Saturday, February 20th, 2010 – Special Guests: Jossy Mansur, Tim Miller, Dr. Dale Archer, Blink from Blink on Crime and Robin Sax
LISTEN TO THE DANA PRETZER SHOW ON SCARED MONKEYS RADIO
Tonight Dana welcomes special guests:
- Jossy Mansur – the Managing Editor of Diario Aruba discussing the death of Paulus Van der Sloot, the father of Joran Van der Sloot and the last person to reportedly have seen Natalee Holloway.
Joran & Paulus Van der Sloot
Not only was Joran a suspect in the disappearance of Natalee Holloway, he also confessed to killing her. What role did Paulua play in the cover up of the disappearance of Natalee Holloway and what did he take to his grave?
Jossy Mansur, Diario
- Tim Miller - the Founder of Texas EquuSearch will also be discussing the death of Paulus Van der Sloot. TES took part
Tim Miller, TES
- Dr. Dale Archer – Clinical Psychiatrist discussing the following cases
- Natalee Holloway – the disappearance of 18 year old Alabama teen in 2005 in Aruba.
- Andrew Stack – the bizarre story of the 53 year old software engineer who burned down his home and then crashed his single engine plane in a suicide mission into the office building in Austin, TX because of being disgruntled with the IRS.
- Amy Bishop – the University of Alabama at Huntsville biology professor who killed three of her colleagues Further review of Bishop’s past would show that Bishop has a past. Bishop was arrested on assault charges at an IHOP and she was the shooter in the supposed accidental shooting death of her brother in Massachusetts 24 years ago.
Dr. Dale Archer
- Robin Sax, former Los Angeles County ADA will be discussing the some of the high profile case in the news like the Natalee Holloway, Andrew Stack and Amy Bishop cases in the news during her weekly segment ‘Nothing But the Sax’
- Blink - Crime blogger Blink from ‘Blink on Crime” will be discussing BREAKING NEWS in the Christine Sheddy case.
The Dana Pretzer Show On Scared Monkeys Radio – Saturday, February 20th, 2010 – Special Guests: Jossy Mansur, Tim Miller, Dr. Dale Archer, Blink from Blink on Crime and Robin Sax [79:41m]: | Download
7 Year Old Somer Renee Thompson Missing in Orange Park, FL Since October 19, 2009 (Found Deceased in Landfill)
Another child is missing in Florida.
7 year old Somer Renee Thompson has been missing since the afternoon of October 19, 2009. She was walking home from the from Grove Park Elementary School at approximately 2:50 pm with her twin brother, her sister and some friends when she ran ahead of the group and was never seen again.
An AMBER ALERT has been issued by the Florida Department of Law Enforcement.
Police suspect foul play in the 7 year olds disappearance. After 200 leads, questioning of 58 sex offenders and searches by 100’s of law enforcement, there are no “persons of interest” or physical evidence indicating where missing Somer Renee Thompson might be.
It appears that Tim Miller and the volunteers of Texas EquuSearch will be coming to Florida to help search for Somer Renee Thompson.
Plea from mom Diena Thompson: “She’s One of the Most Loving Little Girls in the Whole Wide World”
“They should know that she’s one of the most loving little girls in the whole wide world. She doesn’t know a stranger,” Diena Thompson said of her daughter, Somer. “And if somebody has her, please just bring her home.”
UPDATE I: Body of Missing Somer Renee Thompson found in Landfill
Sadly, the body of 7 year old Somer Renee Thompson has been found in a Georgia landfill. Investigators have confirmed that the body of a young girl that was found in a Georgia landfill about 50 miles from the Jacksonville, FL area where Somer went missing was Somer Renee Thompson.
Officials from the Georgia Bureau of Investigation say that they will not determine, nor disclose, until an autopsy is performed tomorrow morning if the body is that of little Somer Thompson. Thompson vanished on her mile-long walk home from school Monday in Orange Park, Florida. John Bankhead, spokesman for the GBI tells Fox that the investigators are still at the scene where the body was discovered, but that the body of the young female has been sent to Savannah, GA for the autopsy in the morning.
After sifting through 100 tons of garbage, investigators found the body of deceased 7 Year Old Somer Renee Thompson. One thing is for certain that if Somer was sexually assaulted and DNA evidence can be found, it is most probable that there will be an arrest. It is hard to believe that this was not an abduction of opportunity by a sex offender. The fact that she was walking home from school, a prime opportunity for a sex offender to snatch a victim, cannot be lost here. Predators wait until one separates from the pack and then they pounce.
The partially covered body was found in a Georgia landfill near the Florida state line, after investigators followed garbage trucks leaving the neighborhood where Somer disappeared.
Beseler said investigators searched through 100 tons of garbage before finding the body.
CNN: The body of a small child found in a south Georgia landfill has been identified as that of a missing 7-year-old Florida girl, Clay County, Florida, Sheriff Rick Beseler said Thursday morning.
Our hearts and prayers are with the family and friends of Somer Renee Thompson and may she rest in eternal peace.
Remains Site WAS UNDER WATER
Orlando, FL-Mark Nejame, counsel for Texas Equusearch, released this statement this afternoon:
Mark NeJame, counsel for Texas Equusearch (TES), is holding a press conference today at 2:00pm EST in our office, 189 S. Orange Avenue, Suite 1800, Orlando, FL 32801.
To further explain the attached letter sent to the Office of the State Attorney and to Counsel for Casey Anthony.
- The search and recovery team will be holding their annual fundraiser on the 24th-26th of July. Check out the website at texasequusearch.org for more details.
More can be read HERE, regarding Party for a Cause, Texas Style.
Texas EquuSearch Fundraiser “Party for a Cause – Texas Style” at Lance’s Turtle Club in Seabrook, TX (7/24/09 – 7/26/09)
Save the Date …
Texas Equusearch is having a 3 day fundraiser from July 23 – July 26, 2009 at Lance’s Turtle Club in Seabrook, Texas. Come one, come all … for one day, two days or for all three. The fundraiser is to help TES provide the necessary funds so that Texas EquuSearch and Tim Miller can continue to help families and search for their missing loved one’s and bring them home.
The three day fundraising event will be full of entertainment, silent actions, a black tie dinner and an opportunity to win a Harley Davidson motorcycle. Beth Holloway, the mother of missing Natalee Holloway will be attending the event. Take the opportunity to do the right thing an provide necessary money to help find the missing.
Contact TES at for your Harley Davidson motorcycle raffle tickets today.
The itinerary is as follows:
- Thursday – July 23rd Kick off party with Celebrity Bartenders
- Friday – July 24th Black tie dinner and Silent Auction at the Nassau Bay Hilton
- Saturday – July 25th “Show Me Your Wheels” Poker Run
Hot Rods, Motorcycles and Classic Cars
Silent & Live Auctions, Music and Vendor Booths
- Sunday – July 26th Boat Raft off Party
Live & Silent Auctions
Special Guest Appearances, Vendor Booths
and more including the raffling of a new Harley-Davidson Motorcycle, like the one Pictured below, from Stubbs Harley-Davidson