Attorney General Lynch on Meet the Press …President Will Call On Congress to Take Action on Guns in San Bernardino Address
SO IT APPEARS THAT OBAMA GOING TO MAKE ANOTHER ATTEMPT AT A GUN GRAB PLAY ON THE SECOND AMENDMENT …
So let’s understand this, this was a radical Islamist terror attack in San Bernidino, California that left 14 dead and 17 injured, but some how Barack Obama and Loretta Lynch think that gun control can some how stop terrorism. So it appears that Obama is going to use this horrific event as another reason to go after law abiding citizens and recommend a gun grab. In the interview on NBC’s ‘Meet the Press,’ that they are trying to determine the motivation of the two terrorists, Syed Farook and Tashfeen Malik. Motivation? THERE FRIGGIN TERRORISM YOU IDIOTS!!!
Hey Barack, maybe you should do pipe bomb control as well. How about actually vet people who come into the United States and we track all people who meet the profile of a terrorist? Heaven forbid we profile.
In an appearance on NBC’s “Meet the Press,” Attorney General Loretta Lynch previewed the remarks President Barack Obama will make when he speaks to the country Sunday evening about the recent terrorist attack in San Bernardino.
“What you’re going to hear from him is a discussion about what government is doing to ensure all of our highest priority — the protection of the American people,” the attorney general said.
She also said that he’ll speak on the actions the United States has taken to keep the homeland safe since the attacks in Paris last month. But there will be an element of politics to the speech.
President Obama will do more than just call for calm, he will ask “Congress to review measures and take action.”
Lynch’s staff later confirmed that the president will specifically call on Congress to review certain gun control measures.
Lynch also reiterated that the San Bernardino investigation is a “terrorism investigation” because of the “indications that we do have of radicalization.”
However, Lynch would not say definitively that Syed Rizwan Farook and Tashfeen Malik were radicalized or that there is any evidence that they were part of a “larger group or cell.”
FBI FINALLY STATES THE OBVIOUS … SAN BERNADINO MASS KILLINGS WAS AN ACT OF TERRORISM …
Yesterday, the FBI made it official that the massacre that took place in San Bernardino, California this past week that killed 14 and injured 17 was an “ACT OF TERRORISM”. For many, the FBI was just stating the obvious, as the actions of 28 year old Syed Farook and his 29 year old Pakistani wife Tashfeen Malik had all the telltale signs of terrorism, not workplace violence that Barack Obama would have us believe. Sadly and maybe even more pathetically, even after the FBI called this heinous event an act of terrorism, the Obama administration was still hesitant to call it terrorism as WH spokesman Josh not so Earnest told reporters, “It’s far too early to reach that kind of conclusion. We’re still learning exactly what was motivating these individuals, what steps they took to carry out this terrible crime.” REALLY? This White House should be ashamed that they are more interested that news events meet their deranged liberal agenda than they are of the facts and protecting Americans.
FBI INVESTIGATING AS AN ACT OF TERRORISM
David Bowdich, Assistant Director, FBI – LA Office
The California massacre which killed 14 people has been declared “an act of terrorism” by the FBI, amid reports the female assailant had pledged allegiance to the leader of the Islamic State militant group.
US-born Syed Farook, 28, and his 29-year-old Pakistani wife Tashfeen Malik were killed in a firefight with police hours after the attack on a holiday party at the Inland Regional Centre social services agency in San Bernardino, about 100 kilometres east of Los Angeles.
“We have uncovered evidence that has led us to learn of extensive planning,” David Bowdich, the assistant FBI director in charge of the Los Angeles office, told reporters.
“There’s a number of pieces of evidence that has essentially pushed us off the cliff to say we are now investigating this as an act of terrorism.”
He said investigators were examining a Facebook posting in which Malik is believed to have pledged allegiance to IS leader Abu Bakr al-Baghdadi, made around the time of Wednesday’s attack.
UNREAL … Barack Hussein Obama Says of Mass San Bernardino Shootings by Two Radicalized Islamists … “It is possible that this is terrorist-related, but we don’t know, It’s also possible this was workplace-related”. (VIDEO)
ARE YOU KIDDING ME, THIS MAN TRULY EITHER HAS A MENTAL DEFICIENCY OR A HIDEOUS AGENDA … WHY CAN’T BARACK HUSSEIN OBAMA JUST SAY ITS TERRORISM?
When you have a president who cannot even see or admit to terrorism when it smacks him in the face, Houston, we have a problem …
It is unbelievable that this president can not just call terrorism, terrorism. During a presser seen below, Barack Hussein Obama refused to call this for what it was, radical Islamic terrorism as he stated, “It is possible that this is terrorist-related, but we don’t know. It’s also possible this was workplace-related.” REALLY? Hmm, so an act of workplace violence consists of body armor, GoPro cameras, an apartment that was said by authorities to be a bomb making factory and an stockpile of guns an ammunition to arm those right wing extremists you are so found of calling domestic terrorists.
A duh, well it could be workplace violence and ah, duh, maybe it was Republicans …
No Barack, your first order of business was to demand more gun control and it was Democrats that said, it was not to offer prayers to the families. Do you might want to get your talking points straight next time. How sad is it that we have a president that is so quick to rush to judgement and call certain actions racist with no facts whatsoever, but when it comes to obvious acts of terrorism, he is cautious and plodding? At this point, when it comes to the safety of Americans and this president fails to recognize the obvious … one has to say he is derelict in his duty as President of the United States.
President Obama sought to assure Americans that investigators will get to the bottom of the San Bernardino shootings, even as he noted that investigators know little about what motivated the shooting spree that killed 14 people and injured at least 17.
“It is possible that this is terrorist-related, but we don’t know. It’s also possible this was workplace-related,” he said. “There may be mixed motives in all this, which makes the investigation more complicated. But rest assured, we will get to the bottom of this.”
Obama noted that the attackers were “equipped with weapons and appeared to have access to additional weaponry at their homes, but we don’t know why they did it.”
Hero San Bernardino Police Officer Makes Promise to the People he was Escorting to Safety out of the Mass Terror Shooting … “I’ll Take a Bullet Before You, That’s for Damn Sure”
HEROES OF THE WEEK … THE NEXT TIME YOU SEE THE MSM AND BLACK LIVES MATTER CROWD DEMONIZING THE POLICE … REMEMBER THIS VIDEO FOR WHAT 99.5% OF THE POLICE DO FOR US EVERY SINGLE DAY …
KUDOS to the men and women in Blue of the San Bernardino police department and how they handled the radical Islamist terror shooting that left 14 innocent office workers dead. The police officer seen in the video below is emblematic of the heroic efforts they put forth as crazed Islamic extremists went on a mass killing spree. The police officer can be seen leading the victims out of harms way and trying to calm them stating … “I’ll Take a Bullet Before You, That’s for Damn Sure”
These people are heroes!!!
Just remember this image as the liberal MSM tries to paint them all as bad because of the acts of a few and when the Black Lives Matter movement starts cants, “Pigs in a Blanket, fry ‘em like bacon.”
Hushed employees marched through the Inland Regional Center in a line, their arms raised, putting their lives in the hands of one brave officer.
“Try to relax, everyone. Try to relax. I’ll take a bullet before you do, that’s for damn sure,” said the unidentified officer.
The tension grew as the group waited for the elevator to arrive. Some people held hands, while others looked down at their phones gravely.
As the elevator dinged and the door opened, the officer hurriedly said, “Go, go, go, go.”
San Bernardino Mass Murder Suspects Syed Rizwan Farook & Tashfeen Malik Shot Dead by Police in Gun Battle
SUSPECTS SHOT DEAD IN WILD POLICE SHOOTOUT …
Hours after the two mass murder suspects, 28 year old Syed Rizwan Farook and 27 year old Tashfeen Malik, were shot and killed killed by police. Check out the video below of he gun battle between police and the two suspected murderers.
Police followed a tip that led them to a house in the nearby city of Redlands. During a stakeout there, they spotted an SUV that matched the description of the suspects’ vehicle, and when the occupants drove away, police gave chase. A law enforcement source said the suspects threw objects — possibly pipe bombs — out the window.
The suspects drove back into San Bernardino and, reaching a residential neighborhood, stopped and began exchanging gunfire with more than 20 officers. One officer was injured in the firefight, but police said the wounds were not life-threatening. The two suspects were killed, their vehicle riddled with bullets.
Warning: Strong Adult language describing the shoot out between the police and mass murder suspects
But Farook and Malik slipped away in a black SUV.
Not for long. Acting on information that quickly pointed police to Farook, they went to his home in Redlands with a search warrant.
A black SUV drove by them. Slowly at first, then it sped away.
A police car took up pursuit, as the SUV raced back in the direction of San Bernardino. While Malik drove, Farook opened fire out of the vehicle.
Some 21 officers returned fire. When the SUV came to a halt, it was riddled with bullet holes. The couple inside was dead; their bodies found dressed in “assault-style clothing,” San Bernardino Police Chief Jarrod Burguan said. “Dark kind of tactical gear.”
One officer was wounded, but his injuries were not life-threatening, Burguan said.
In the chaos, police encountered a third person who was running away. “We do not know if they were involved,” Burguan said. “We have that person detained.”
But they feel confident that there were only two shooters — Farook and Malik.